Datsun redi-GO, GO and GO + Now Available With Standard Five Years/Unlimited Km Warranty
The new warranty also comes with quite a few added benefits
To commemorate its fifth anniversary in India, Datsun has announced a standard five years/unlimited km warranty across its entire lineup in the country which includes the redi-GO, GO and GO+. With this announcement, Datsun has become the first carmaker to offer a warranty of five years/unlimited km as standard.
Other than Datsun, Honda also offers an additional three years/unlimited km warranty, taking the total to five years (2+3). However, in Honda’s case, the buyer has to pay extra to avail it over the standard two years/40,000km warranty. Other carmakers like Maruti and Renault also offer an extended warranty of up to five years but they come with a limited km cap.
The five years/unlimited km warranty is a part of the ‘Peace of Mind’ package that also comes with some extra benefits such as:
- Free insurance for the first year of ownership - a benefit of up to Rs 17,000 on the redi-GO, Rs 19,000 on the GO and Rs 22,000 on the GO+
- Special schemes for Government employees, both in-service and retired
- Free roadside assistance including towing to the nearest Nissan-Datsun workshop, 24x7 customer helpline, lost key assistance, fuel assistance, battery jump start and hotel and cab arrangement in case of breakdown related emergencies
- Free pick up and drop of the car for servicing at Nissan-Datsun authorized workshops
The ‘Peace of Mind’ package is transferable to a new owner if the Datsun car is sold during the five years of warranty.
Read More on : GO on road price
- Renew Datsun GO Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful