Hyundai offers 10 car models on sale for the India including 5 Hatchbacks, 3 Sedans and 2 SUVs. The cheapest Hyundai model is the EON which has a starting price of Rs. 3.35 Lakh and the most expensive Hyundai car is the Tucson priced at Rs. 18.64 Lakh. The Hyundai Elite i20 (Rs 5.43 Lakh), Hyundai Creta (Rs 9.5 Lakh), Hyundai Grand i10 (Rs 4.91 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Hyundai. Upcoming Hyundai Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include Elantra 2019, Carlino, Santa Fe 2019, Sonata, Grand i10 2019, Kona Electric, EON, Palisade, Ioniq.
Hyundai Cars Price List (2018) in India
|Hyundai Elite i20||Rs. 5.43 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Creta||Rs. 9.5 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Grand i10||Rs. 4.91 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Verna||Rs. 7.92 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Santro||Rs. 3.9 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai EON||Rs. 3.35 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Xcent||Rs. 5.63 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Elantra||Rs. 13.71 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Tucson||Rs. 18.64 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai i20 Active||Rs. 7.08 Lakh Onwards*|
Hyundai Car Models
- Rs.5.43 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.4 to 22.54 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.5 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol14.8 to 22.1 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.91 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 24.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.92 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol15.92 to 24.75 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.9 Lakh Onwards*Petrol/CNG20.3 kmpl to 30.48 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.35 Lakh Onwards*Petrol20.3 to 22.0 kmplManual
- Rs.5.63 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.36 to 25.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.13.71 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol14.59 to 22.54 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.18.64 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol12.95 to 18.42 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.08 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.19 to 21.19 kmplManual
Upcoming Hyundai Cars
About Hyundai Cars
Hyundai is the second highest-selling carmaker in India with a wide range of products in various segments. The Korean manufacturer entered the Indian automotive market in 1998 with the launch of the Santro hatchback, which was also re-introduced in October 2018. Hyundai has garnered a reputation for offering quality products with the most features, often setting new benchmarks for its competitors. For instance, the 2017 Hyundai Verna was the first car in its segment to offer ventilated front seats and now the 2018 Hyundai Santro is the first in its segment to offer rear AC vents.
Hyundai ranks highest in after-sales customer satisfaction as per a 2018 JD Power India Customer Service Index (Mass Market) Study. Hyundai has invested in creating a vast network of dealerships and service centres, the second-largest in India, for the convenience of both new and existing customers. The brand currently has 495 dealers and more than 1,300 service points across the country along with an R&D facility in Hyderabad. Hyundai also manufactures select products for export from India, shipping to more than 80 countries across the globe.
Find Hyundai Car Dealers in your City
Hyundai News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Honda Amaze, Hyundai Santro, Mahindra Marazzo Among Google's Top 10 Trending Cars In 2018
While the Maruti Suzuki Swift was trending at the top in 2017, it isn’t on the list this time around. And that’s despite the launch of the third-gen model at the Auto Expo in February!
- December Discounts: Get Best Offers On Tata Nexon, Ford Endeavour & More SUVs
As the year comes to a close, many manufacturers are offering discounts and benefits on their SUVs in an effort to clear inventories for 2019 models
- December Car Discounts: Get Best Year End Offers On Tata Tigor, Honda City, Skoda Superb & More
Missed the festive season deals? Here are some year-end offers for you
- Hyundai Palisade Gets A Diesel Engine; May Launch In India
The Palisade is an eight-seat SUV that was first revealed for the North American market
- Hyundai December Offers: Cash Discounts, Free Insurance, Exchange Bonus On Grand i10, Verna & More
While the Grand i10 Sportz diesel is available at a discount of Rs 1.08 lakh, the Xcent S petrol gets a cash discount of Rs 96,000
- New Hyundai Santro 2018: First Drive Review
We drive the new Santro to answer the most important question: Should you buy one?...
- Hyundai Creta vs Renault Captur vs Maruti S-Cross: Diesel Manual Comparison Review
France battles Korea and Japan in the pseudo-SUV world cup! Which car walks away with the trophy?...
- 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 CVT: Review
Does the CVT add to the city-friendly nature of the Elite i20? Or take away from it like the old guz...
- 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift: Review
Since its launch roughly three years ago, the Creta has managed to capture the imagination of Indian...
- Hyundai Verna vs Honda City: Comparison Review
Two of India’s most popular premium family sedans do battle. Is there a clear winner?...
Latest Reviews on Hyundai Cars
It is the best car in this segment and in respect to driving a pleasure, I bought the top petrol variant in 2015 and it's great since then. All features are loaded in...
Hyundai Further Research
Popular Hyundai Used Cars