Hyundai car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 4.57 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Santro. The most expensive car in Hyundai's lineup is the Kona Electric, priced at Rs. 23.9 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Hyundai has 12 models on sale in India. The Hyundai Creta, Hyundai Elite i20, Hyundai Venue are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Hyundai cars in India include the Tucson 2020, Verna 2020, Elite i20 2020, Ioniq, Santa Fe 2019, Sonata, Palisade, Elantra 2021, Nexo.
Hyundai Cars Price List (2020) in India
|Hyundai Creta||Rs. 9.99 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Elite i20||Rs. 5.59 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Venue||Rs. 6.7 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Grand i10||Rs. 5.89 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Verna||Rs. 8.17 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Aura||Rs. 5.79 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Santro||Rs. 4.57 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Elantra||Rs. 15.89 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Xcent||Rs. 5.81 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Tucson||Rs. 18.76 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Nios||Rs. 5.04 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Kona Electric||Rs. 23.71 Lakh Onwards*|
Hyundai Car Models
- Rs.9.99 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol16.8 to 21.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.59 Lakh Onwards*Petrol17.4 to 18.6 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.6.7 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.52 to 23.7 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.89 Lakh Onwards*Petrol18.9 kmplManual
- Rs.8.17 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 24.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.79 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol/CNGManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.57 Lakh Onwards*Petrol/CNG20.3 kmpl to 30.48 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.15.89 Lakh Onwards*Petrol14.59 to 14.62 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.81 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.36 to 25.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.18.76 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol12.95 to 18.42 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.04 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol/CNGManual/Automatic
- Rs.23.71 Lakh Onwards*ElectricAutomatic
Upcoming Hyundai Cars
About Hyundai Cars
Hyundai is the second highest-selling carmaker in India with a wide range of products in various segments. The Korean manufacturer entered the Indian automotive market in 1998 with the launch of the Santro hatchback, which was also re-introduced in October 2018. Hyundai has garnered a reputation for offering quality products with the most features, often setting new benchmarks for its competitors. For instance, the 2017 Hyundai Verna was the first car in its segment to offer ventilated front seats and now the 2018 Hyundai Santro is the first in its segment to offer rear AC vents. Hyundai ranks highest in after-sales customer satisfaction as per a 2018 JD Power India Customer Service Index (Mass Market) Study. Hyundai has invested in creating a vast network of dealerships and service centres, the second-largest in India, for the convenience of both new and existing customers. The brand currently has 495 dealers and more than 1,300 service points across the country along with an R&D facility in Hyderabad. Hyundai also manufactures select products for export from India, shipping to more than 80 countries across the globe.
Find Hyundai Car Dealers in your City
Hyundai News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Here’s What Carmakers Are Advising Us To Keep Coronavirus At Bay
With India observing a lockdown for 21 days, here’s what your favourite brands are saying to support the social distancing move
- Hyundai Verna Facelift Launch Delayed
The decision has been taken over the rapidly spreading coronavirus that has plagued the entire world
- 4 Cars Under Rs 30 Lakh With Air Purifiers
These four models were launched in India in the last 12 months
- Hyundai Creta vs MG Hector: Which SUV To Buy?
The Creta is the latest SUV creating a buzz in the market but how do its variants stack up against those of the MG Hector?
- Coronavirus: Steps To Sanitize Your Car Against COVID-19
Just lathering your hands with soap isn’t enough. Only a holistic approach to cleaning your surroundings can weed out the threat of this deadly virus
- Hyundai Aura Review: First Drive
Hyundai’s second shot at giving us a small sedan is based on a potent recipe. Does the Aura have it’...
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra Facelift: Review
The Hyundai Elantra has undergone some rather sharp changes for the facelift, including an update to...
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vs Maruti Suzuki Swift vs Ford Figo: Diesel Manual Comparison
Small diesel hatchbacks give you a compact footprint mixed with the bonus of low running costs. Whic...
- 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Review: First Drive
Hyundai’s latest small hatchback claims to have big things in store for you. Has the i10 levelled up...
- Hyundai Venue vs Ford EcoSport S vs Mahindra XUV300: Diesel Comparison Review
This sub-four metre trio pack in enough to question spending extra for bigger SUVs. Which one’s rede...
Latest Reviews on Hyundai Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Hyundai
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Popular Hyundai Used Cars in New Delhi