Hyundai offers 10 car models on sale for the India including 5 Hatchbacks, 3 Sedans and 2 SUVs. The cheapest Hyundai model is the EON which has a starting price of Rs. 3.35 Lakh and the most expensive Hyundai car is the Tucson priced at Rs. 18.64 Lakh. The Hyundai Creta (Rs 9.5 Lakh), Hyundai Elite i20 (Rs 5.43 Lakh), Hyundai Santro (Rs 3.9 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Hyundai. Upcoming Hyundai Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Elantra 2019, Carlino, Santa Fe 2019, Sonata, Grand i10 2019, Kona Electric, EON, Palisade, Ioniq.
Hyundai Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Hyundai Creta||Rs. 9.5 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Elite i20||Rs. 5.43 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Santro||Rs. 3.9 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Grand i10||Rs. 4.91 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Verna||Rs. 8.01 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai EON||Rs. 3.35 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Xcent||Rs. 5.63 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Elantra||Rs. 13.71 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai Tucson||Rs. 18.64 Lakh Onwards*|
|Hyundai i20 Active||Rs. 7.08 Lakh Onwards*|
Hyundai Car Models
- Rs.9.5 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol14.8 to 22.1 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.43 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.4 to 22.54 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.9 Lakh Onwards*Petrol/CNG20.3 kmpl to 30.48 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.91 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 24.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.01 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol15.92 to 24.75 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.35 Lakh Onwards*Petrol20.3 to 22.0 kmplManual
- Rs.5.63 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.36 to 25.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.13.71 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol14.59 to 22.54 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.18.64 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol12.95 to 18.42 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.08 Lakh Onwards*Diesel/Petrol17.19 to 21.19 kmplManual
Upcoming Hyundai Cars
About Hyundai Cars
Hyundai is the second highest-selling carmaker in India with a wide range of products in various segments. The Korean manufacturer entered the Indian automotive market in 1998 with the launch of the Santro hatchback, which was also re-introduced in October 2018. Hyundai has garnered a reputation for offering quality products with the most features, often setting new benchmarks for its competitors. For instance, the 2017 Hyundai Verna was the first car in its segment to offer ventilated front seats and now the 2018 Hyundai Santro is the first in its segment to offer rear AC vents.
Hyundai ranks highest in after-sales customer satisfaction as per a 2018 JD Power India Customer Service Index (Mass Market) Study. Hyundai has invested in creating a vast network of dealerships and service centres, the second-largest in India, for the convenience of both new and existing customers. The brand currently has 495 dealers and more than 1,300 service points across the country along with an R&D facility in Hyderabad. Hyundai also manufactures select products for export from India, shipping to more than 80 countries across the globe.
Find Hyundai Car Dealers in your City
Hyundai News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Nissan Kicks Expected Prices: Will It Undercut Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, Renault Captur?
With a premium cabin and segment-first features in its kitty, here’s what we think the 2019 Nissan Kicks will be priced at
- January 2019 Waiting Period On Hyundai Cars: When Can You Get Delivery Of New Santro, Creta, Elantra, Verna, Xcent
Deliveries of most new Hyundai cars can be had within a month or even 15 days, with some notable exceptions
- Hyundai Creta SX (O) Executive Variant Launched With More Features
Commands a premium of Rs 28,500 over the previous top-spec SX (O) variant
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Suzuki Alto, Renault Kwid Top Segment Sales In December 2018
The demand for the redi-GO continues to decline while Hyundai failed to retail even one unit of the Eon!
- Cars In Demand: Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Top Segment Sales In December 2018
None of the compact SUVs and crossovers, apart from the Creta, have seen a drop in demand
- New Hyundai Santro 2018: First Drive Review
We drive the new Santro to answer the most important question: Should you buy one?...
- Hyundai Creta vs Renault Captur vs Maruti S-Cross: Diesel Manual Comparison Review
France battles Korea and Japan in the pseudo-SUV world cup! Which car walks away with the trophy?...
- 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 CVT: Review
Does the CVT add to the city-friendly nature of the Elite i20? Or take away from it like the old guz...
- 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift: Review
Since its launch roughly three years ago, the Creta has managed to capture the imagination of Indian...
- Hyundai Verna vs Honda City: Comparison Review
Two of India’s most popular premium family sedans do battle. Is there a clear winner?...
Latest Reviews on Hyundai Cars
Overall a fun car to drive when compared to its direct rivals. It has a lot of power to offer and in my opinion, it's a true driver's car. The engine is refined b...
Recently Asked User Questions about Hyundai
Q. What is the lunch date of i30 Car in India.Add Your Answer
Q. How is engine of i20?Add Your Answer
Hyundai Further Research
Popular Hyundai Used Cars