Tata car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 4.4 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Tiago. The most expensive car in Tata's lineup is the Hexa, priced at Rs. 18.64 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Tata has 12 models on sale in India. The Tata Harrier, Tata Nexon, Tata Hexa are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Tata cars in India include the Tiago EV, Tigor EV, Altroz, Buzzard, H7X, H2X, Altroz EV, EVision Electric.
Tata Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Tata Harrier||Rs. 13.0 - 16.56 Lakh*|
|Tata Nexon||Rs. 6.58 - 11.0 Lakh*|
|Tata Hexa||Rs. 13.26 - 18.64 Lakh*|
|Tata Tigor||Rs. 5.48 - 7.64 Lakh*|
|Tata Safari Storme||Rs. 11.09 - 16.44 Lakh*|
|Tata Zest||Rs. 5.82 - 9.18 Lakh*|
|Tata Sumo||Rs. 7.52 - 8.97 Lakh*|
|Tata Bolt||Rs. 5.29 - 7.78 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago NRG||Rs. 5.7 - 6.55 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago||Rs. 4.4 - 6.62 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago JTP||Rs. 6.39 Lakh*|
|Tata Tigor JTP||Rs. 7.49 Lakh*|
Tata Car Models
- Rs.13.0 - 16.56 Lakh*Diesel17.0 kmplManual
- Rs.6.58 - 11.0 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 21.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.13.26 - 18.64 Lakh*Diesel17.6 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.48 - 7.64 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.3 to 24.7 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.11.09 - 16.44 Lakh*Diesel14.1 kmplManual
- Rs.5.82 - 9.18 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.57 to 22.95 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.52 - 8.97 Lakh*Diesel15.3 kmplManual
- Rs.5.29 - 7.78 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.57 to 22.95 kmplManual
- Rs.5.7 - 6.55 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol24.0 to 27.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.4 - 6.62 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol23.84 to 27.28 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.6.39 Lakh*Petrol23.84 kmplManual
- Rs.7.49 Lakh*Petrol20.3 kmplManual
Upcoming Tata Cars
About Tata Cars
Tata Motors is a global manufacturer of passenger and commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, buses, trucks and even defence vehicles. Their passenger cars product lineup caters to a variety of segments, focussing on buyers with a lower spending capacity. Their smallest car, the Tata Nano was an ambitious project, offering a car for as less as Rs 1 lakh and it even got noticed by international audiences. While the Nano did enjoy some success, the micro-hatchback ran into a host of issues and is on the way to being discontinued. Tata Motors and other Tata subsidiaries are expected to invest heavily into electric vehicles (EV) infrastructure in India in the coming years.
In recent times, Tata Motors has been delivering some of the best looking cars for an Indian automotive manufacturer with production-spec cars looking as good as if not better than their auto show concepts. The company also has a global network of more than 100 subsidiaries and associate companies, including Jaguar Land Rover in the UK and Tata Daewoo in South Korea.
Find Tata Car Dealers in your City
Tata News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500 Demand Drops In May 2019. Is This The MG Hector Effect?
All SUVs except the Tata Hexa registered a drop in month on month sales
- Hyundai Venue Almost Neck And Neck With Vitara Brezza In May 2019 Sales
The Venue’s arrival has dealt a serious blow to the Vitara Brezza’s monopoly in the segment
- Tata Harrier Gets Dearer Six Months After Launch
Its prices now start from Rs 12.99 lakh and go up to Rs 16.55 lakh
- Tata Harrier Commands Longest Waiting Period Among Mid-size SUVs In June 2019
If you buy one of these today, you might have to wait for up to 3 months. Or you could drive your car off the lot instantly, depending on the city
- MG Hector vs Rivals: Which Midsize SUV Claims The Highest Fuel Efficiency?
The Hector does have a trick up its sleeve in the form of the petrol-hybrid variant, but does it give the MG SUV an edge?
- Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Jeep Compass: Comparison Review
The Harrier’s pricing makes us wonder if it’s a better bet compared to the Creta; its capabilities b...
- Tata Harrier Review: First Drive
We’re going to answer one, brutally simple question — should you spend Rs 20 lakh on a Tata?...
- Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP Review: First Drive
Sub-Rs 10 lakh sports car has become a reality, thanks to the JTP Tigor and Tiago. But, will these s...
- Tata Nexon Diesel AMT: Expert Review
Tata is asking for a heavy premium over the manual for the Nexon diesel AMT. Is the convenience offe...
- Tata Nexon AMT: First Drive Review
The Nexon is a showcase of how Tata has evolved as a carmaker in just two decades. But can it carry ...
Latest Reviews on Tata Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Tata
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Tata Further Research
Popular Tata Used Cars