Tata offers 12 car models on sale for the India including 5 Hatchbacks, 3 Sedans and 4 SUVs. The cheapest Tata model is the Nano which has a starting price of Rs. 2.36 Lakh and the most expensive Tata car is the Hexa priced at Rs. 12.57 Lakh. The Tata Nexon (Rs 6.23 Lakh), Tata Tiago (Rs 3.4 Lakh), Tata Hexa (Rs 12.57 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Tata. Upcoming Tata Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Harrier, Tigor EV, Tiago EV, 45X, H7X, EVision Electric.
Tata Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Tata Nexon||Rs. 6.23 - 10.67 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago||Rs. 3.4 - 6.38 Lakh*|
|Tata Hexa||Rs. 12.57 - 17.97 Lakh*|
|Tata Tigor||Rs. 5.2 - 7.38 Lakh*|
|Tata Nano||Rs. 2.36 - 3.35 Lakh*|
|Tata Safari Storme||Rs. 10.9 - 15.98 Lakh*|
|Tata Zest||Rs. 5.54 - 8.97 Lakh*|
|Tata Sumo||Rs. 7.52 - 8.97 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago NRG||Rs. 5.5 - 6.32 Lakh*|
|Tata Bolt||Rs. 4.98 - 7.57 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago JTP||Rs. 6.39 Lakh*|
|Tata Tigor JTP||Rs. 7.49 Lakh*|
Tata Car Models
- Rs.6.23 - 10.67 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 21.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.4 - 6.38 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol23.84 to 27.28 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.12.57 - 17.97 Lakh*Diesel17.6 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.2 - 7.38 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.3 to 24.7 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.36 - 3.35 Lakh*Petrol/CNG21.9 kmpl to 36.0 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.10.9 - 15.98 Lakh*Diesel14.1 kmplManual
- Rs.5.54 - 8.97 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.57 to 22.95 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.52 - 8.97 Lakh*Diesel15.3 kmplManual
- Rs.5.5 - 6.32 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol24.0 to 27.0 kmplManual
- Rs.4.98 - 7.57 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.57 to 22.95 kmplManual
- Rs.6.39 Lakh*Petrol23.84 kmplManual
- Rs.7.49 Lakh*Petrol20.3 kmplManual
Upcoming Tata Cars
About Tata Cars
Tata Motors is a global manufacturer of passenger and commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, buses, trucks and even defence vehicles. Their passenger cars product lineup caters to a variety of segments, focussing on buyers with a lower spending capacity. Their smallest car, the Tata Nano was an ambitious project, offering a car for as less as Rs 1 lakh and it even got noticed by international audiences. While the Nano did enjoy some success, the micro-hatchback ran into a host of issues and is on the way to being discontinued. Tata Motors and other Tata subsidiaries are expected to invest heavily into electric vehicles (EV) infrastructure in India in the coming years.
In recent times, Tata Motors has been delivering some of the best looking cars for an Indian automotive manufacturer with production-spec cars looking as good as if not better than their auto show concepts. The company also has a global network of more than 100 subsidiaries and associate companies, including Jaguar Land Rover in the UK and Tata Daewoo in South Korea.
Find Tata Car Dealers in your City
Tata News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- 4 New Tata Cars Coming: Hornbill, 45X, New Sedan And Harrier 7-Seater
The 45X hatchback is lined up for its India launch later in 2019
- Weekly Wrap-up: Honda City ZX Petrol Launched, 2019 Maruti WagonR Teased, MG SUV Named Hector & Nissan Kicks Reaches Showrooms
All the new launches, unveils, upcoming cars and buyer advisories from the past week in a carefully crafted list just for you!
- 7-Seater Tata Harrier To Launch This Year
It is likely to get a more powerful diesel engine and an automatic transmission
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze Top Segment Sales In December 2018
The Xcent sees a big drop in monthly sales, getting passed by the Tigor, while the demand for Ameo has revived
- January Discounts On Tata Cars: Offers Upto Rs 65,000 On Hexa, Nexon, Safari & Bolt
Discounts include cash cuts, exchange bonuses and insurance at discounted rates
- Tata Harrier Review: First Drive
We’re going to answer one, brutally simple question — should you spend Rs 20 lakh on a Tata?...
- Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP Review: First Drive
Sub-Rs 10 lakh sports car has become a reality, thanks to the JTP Tigor and Tiago. But, will these s...
- Tata Nexon Diesel AMT: Expert Review
Tata is asking for a heavy premium over the manual for the Nexon diesel AMT. Is the convenience offe...
- Tata Nexon AMT: First Drive Review
The Nexon is a showcase of how Tata has evolved as a carmaker in just two decades. But can it carry ...
- Tata Tiago XZA AMT - Detailed Review
Does the Tata Tiago AMT live up to its promise of providing a feature loaded package with the conven...
Latest Reviews on Tata Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Tata
- Add Answer
Q. Car's interior images seen like a very stylish and sporty . Also car steering is seen Half OK. I confused because I can't believe it that the interior is digital and steering is half and sporty is that in real?Add Your Answer
Q. Whether it has petrol version?Add Your Answer
Tata Further Research
Popular Tata Used Cars