Tata car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 2.36 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Nano. The most expensive car in Tata's lineup is the Harrier, priced at Rs. 16.25 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Tata has 13 models on sale in India. The Tata Harrier, Tata Nexon, Tata Tiago are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Tata cars in India include the Tigor EV, Altroz, Tiago EV, Buzzard, H7X, H2X, Altroz EV, EVision Electric.
Tata Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Tata Harrier||Rs. 12.69 - 16.25 Lakh*|
|Tata Nexon||Rs. 6.49 - 10.9 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago||Rs. 4.27 - 6.56 Lakh*|
|Tata Hexa||Rs. 13.16 - 18.54 Lakh*|
|Tata Tigor||Rs. 5.48 - 7.64 Lakh*|
|Tata Safari Storme||Rs. 11.09 - 16.34 Lakh*|
|Tata Nano||Rs. 2.36 - 3.35 Lakh*|
|Tata Zest||Rs. 5.72 - 9.08 Lakh*|
|Tata Sumo||Rs. 7.52 - 8.97 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago NRG||Rs. 5.67 - 6.5 Lakh*|
|Tata Bolt||Rs. 5.19 - 7.68 Lakh*|
|Tata Tiago JTP||Rs. 6.39 Lakh*|
|Tata Tigor JTP||Rs. 7.49 Lakh*|
Tata Car Models
- Rs.12.69 - 16.25 Lakh*Diesel17.0 kmplManual
- Rs.6.49 - 10.9 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 21.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.27 - 6.56 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol23.84 to 27.28 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.13.16 - 18.54 Lakh*Diesel17.6 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.48 - 7.64 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.3 to 24.7 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.11.09 - 16.34 Lakh*Diesel14.1 kmplManual
- Rs.2.36 - 3.35 Lakh*Petrol/CNG21.9 kmpl to 36.0 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.72 - 9.08 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.57 to 22.95 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.52 - 8.97 Lakh*Diesel15.3 kmplManual
- Rs.5.67 - 6.5 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol24.0 to 27.0 kmplManual
- Rs.5.19 - 7.68 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.57 to 22.95 kmplManual
- Rs.6.39 Lakh*Petrol23.84 kmplManual
- Rs.7.49 Lakh*Petrol20.3 kmplManual
Upcoming Tata Cars
About Tata Cars
Tata Motors is a global manufacturer of passenger and commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, buses, trucks and even defence vehicles. Their passenger cars product lineup caters to a variety of segments, focussing on buyers with a lower spending capacity. Their smallest car, the Tata Nano was an ambitious project, offering a car for as less as Rs 1 lakh and it even got noticed by international audiences. While the Nano did enjoy some success, the micro-hatchback ran into a host of issues and is on the way to being discontinued. Tata Motors and other Tata subsidiaries are expected to invest heavily into electric vehicles (EV) infrastructure in India in the coming years.
In recent times, Tata Motors has been delivering some of the best looking cars for an Indian automotive manufacturer with production-spec cars looking as good as if not better than their auto show concepts. The company also has a global network of more than 100 subsidiaries and associate companies, including Jaguar Land Rover in the UK and Tata Daewoo in South Korea.
Find Tata Car Dealers in your City
Tata News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Buy Or Hold: Wait For Hyundai Venue Or Choose From Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Or Tata Nexon?
Is Hyundai’s first-ever sub-4m SUV that will launch in May 2019 worth delaying your car buying decision?
- Hyundai Venue Vs Rivals: Spec Comparison
The Venue gets a long list of features, but how does it compare in terms of size and powertrain? Let's find out.
- Production-Spec Tata H2X To Have An Electric Version?
The H2X-based EV could become the fourth electric vehicle from Tata after the Tiago, Tigor and the Altroz
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon Top Segment Demand In March 2019
Although the EcoSport was the biggest gainer of the month, it was still not as popular as the XUV300
- Buy Or Hold: Wait For MG Hector Or Go For Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV500, Hyundai Tucson?
Is the feature-loaded MG Hector worth the wait or should you go for its rivals instead?
- Tata Harrier vs Hyundai Creta vs Jeep Compass: Comparison Review
The Harrier’s pricing makes us wonder if it’s a better bet compared to the Creta; its capabilities b...
- Tata Harrier Review: First Drive
We’re going to answer one, brutally simple question — should you spend Rs 20 lakh on a Tata?...
- Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP Review: First Drive
Sub-Rs 10 lakh sports car has become a reality, thanks to the JTP Tigor and Tiago. But, will these s...
- Tata Nexon Diesel AMT: Expert Review
Tata is asking for a heavy premium over the manual for the Nexon diesel AMT. Is the convenience offe...
- Tata Nexon AMT: First Drive Review
The Nexon is a showcase of how Tata has evolved as a carmaker in just two decades. But can it carry ...
Latest Reviews on Tata Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Tata
- 1 Answer
Tata Further Research
Popular Tata Used Cars