Datsun GO PlusChange car
Key Specs of Datsun GO Plus
|Mileage (upto)||20.62 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1198 cc|
GO Plus highlights
Latest Update: Datsun is gearing up to launch the 2018 GO + facelift before Diwali this year. More on this here.
Datsun GO+ Price and Variants: Prices for the Datsun GO+ start at Rs 3.95 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 5.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It is available in four variants - D, A EPS, T and T(O). Datsun is also offering a limited edition model of the GO hatchback called the Remix edition, which is priced at Rs 5.04 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Read more about it here.
Datsun GO+ Engine: The GO+ hatchback is available with a 1.2-litre petrol engine, which produces max power of 68PS and max torque of 104Nm with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Datsun Go has a claimed fuel mileage of 19.44kmpl.
Datsun GO+ features: The GO+ hatchback is equipped with features such as keyless entry system, electric power steering, front power windows, AC with heater, Bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor, radio and USB connection, optional driver airbag and mobile docking system.
Datsun GO+ Rivals: The Datsun GO+ is one of a kind vehicle at its price. It doesn’t have any direct rivals.
Datsun GO Plus price list (Variants)
|GO Plus D1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.62 kmpl||Rs.3.95 Lakh*|
|GO Plus A EPS1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.62 kmpl||Rs.4.77 Lakh*|
|GO Plus T1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.62 kmpl|
|GO Plus T Option1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.62 kmpl||Rs.5.25 Lakh*|
|GO Plus Remix Limited Edition1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.62 kmpl||Rs.5.04 Lakh*|
- Petrol Version
Datsun GO Plus User Reviews
- Very Good412
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
I am driving Datsun GO Plus from the last 2 year, the performance is good and that car giv...
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
The MPV segment altogether took a different turn when Maruti introduced its Ertiga in the ...
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Worst car.pathetic it gives milage of only 10 kmph and even car ac is working only upto th...
- 37 Likes
- 35 Dislikes
A smart looking, value for money car with driving comfort assured.Handles well both on cit...
- 16 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
I bought this 2 years ago due to its pricing in its segment, Pros are car has good pickup ...
- 46 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Look and Style: I very much liked the Go hatchback and Go almost looks like it. Above all...
- 629 Likes
- 143 Dislikes
My cousin bought Datsun Go Plus (Petrol Variant T) last Wednesday and we went for a trip t...
- 538 Likes
- 157 Dislikes
Look and Style: Classic MPV look and looks even better when you add spoiler and roof rails...
- 310 Likes
- 52 Dislikes
Look and Style- Nice look, stylish front. Comfort - Front seats are comfortable. Pickup ...
- 213 Likes
- 71 Dislikes
I am writing this review after one year and 13 thousand kilometres of driving this car, al...
- 110 Likes
- 28 Dislikes
Compare Datsun GO Plus with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Datsun GO Plus
Things We Like in GO Plus
- Standard features such as ‘follow-me-home’ headlamps, a comprehensive multi information display (MID), gear shift indicator and speed-sensitive wipers lend the GO+ an upmarket feel
- With the third row down, the GO+ can accommodate 347 litres of luggage
- The GO+ is the only car in its price range to offer third row of seats. While it can seat up to seven passengers, other options in this range can seat only five
Things We Don't Like in GO Plus
- Datsun utilises Nissan’s after-sales network, which itself is very limited
- The Datsun brand has been around for a while now but the carmaker has failed to build a positive image for itself in the Indian market
- Small feature list: Even the top-spec variant of the GO+ is scarcely equipped. The MPV don’t even get a proper infotainment system
- Cost cutting is pretty evident as it not only misses out on essential features but also lags behind the others in terms of safety. It gets an airbag only in the top-spec model and that too only for the driver
Stand Out Features
The Datsun GO+ has a claimed fuel economy of 19.44kmpl, which the highest for any petrol MPV in the country
The Datsun GO+ is the only car in its price range to offer third row seats (seven seats)
The Datsun GO gets a large 265 litre boot and a useful remote tailgate opener as well
Datsun GO Plus Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage: Datsun GO Plus Petrol is 20.62 kmpl.
Datsun GO Plus Images and Videos
- 6:23Datsun Go+ Vs Honda Mobilio | Comparison Video | CarDekho.com
- 5:2Datsun Go+ :: Review :: ZigWheels
- 7:42Datsun Go+ First Drive in India
- 8:32Datsun Go +
- 7:50Datsun Go+ MPV | Exclusive First Drive Video Review
- 5:38Datsun Go+ India review
- 0:43Datsun GO+
- 1:3Datsun Return Continues with the GO+
Datsun GO Plus News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Datsun GO Plus
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive Home Datsun Cars with CarDekho Exclu...