GO Plus highlights
Datsun has introduced the Remix edition of its GO+ MPV in India at Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The vehicle gets dual-tone styling with all-black interiors. To find out more about it, click here.
Offered in four variants – D, A EPS, T and T(O) –, the Datsun GO+ starts at Rs 3.98 lakh and goes up to Rs 5.06 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The GO+ comes with features like electric power steering, mobile docking system, front power windows, AC with heater, radio and USB connection, Bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor, optional driver airbag and keyless entry system.
The GO+ shares its 1.2-litre petrol motor with the GO hatchback which develops maximum power of 68PS and a peak torque of 104Nm. It is also offered with only a 5-speed manual transmission. Touted as a seven-seat MPV, it returns a claimed mileage of 19.44kmpl.
Among the most affordable MPVs, the GO+ locks horns with the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
Datsun GO Plus price list (Variants)
- Petrol Version
GO Plus User Reviews
- Very Good411
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
More for less is what most of the Indians strive for. The MPV segment has been steadily growing for the past few...Read More...207
My cousin bought Datsun Go Plus (Petrol Variant T) last Wednesday and we went for a trip to Ajmer. The car is go...Read More...533157
Compare Datsun GO Plus with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Datsun GO Plus
Things We Like in GO Plus
- Has a few upmarket features like the Follow me Headlamps, a comprehensive Multi Information Display, Gear Shift Indicator and Speed Sensitive Wipers which are offered right from the base trim.
- The third row can be folded down to be used as a large 347 liter boot.
- The only car in its price range to offer a third row. It can accommodate a total of 7 passengers. All other options in the price range are 5 seater hatchbacks.
Things We Don't Like in GO Plus
- The Datsun brand is new t the Indian market and the image that it has generated around it is negative. Both in terms of safety & quality.
- Cost cutting has led to compromise not only on the feature list but also the safety.
- Bare basic features on offer. Even on the top end variant you don’t get a proper infotainment system.
- Datsun utilizes Nissan’s after sales network which lacks reach.
Stand Out Features
Practicality of a 7 seater in a nifty size under 4 meters.
Very high claimed fuel economy of over 26 kmpl. The highest of a 7 seater MPV. The figure is high when compared to its hatchback competitors as well.
Mileage of Datsun GO Plus
The claimed ARAI mileage: Datsun GO Plus Petrol is 20.62 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Datsun GO Plus
- Datsun Go+ Vs Honda Mobilio | Comparison Video | CarDekho.com
- Datsun Go+ :: Review :: ZigWheels
- 7:42Datsun Go+ First Drive in India
- 8:32Datsun Go +
- 7:50Datsun Go+ MPV | Exclusive First Drive Video Review
- 5:38Datsun Go+ India review
- 0:43Datsun GO+
- 1:3Datsun Return Continues with the GO+
Datsun GO Plus in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Datsun GO Plus
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive home Datsun Go+ at 7.99% Rate of Int...