Mercedes-Benz offers 16 car models on sale for the India including 2 Hatchbacks, 3 Sedans, 6 SUVs, 1 Wagons, 2 Convertibles and 2 Coupes. The cheapest Mercedes-Benz model is the A-Class which has a starting price of Rs. 29.9 Lakh and the most expensive Mercedes-Benz car is the S-Class Cabriolet priced at Rs. 2.25 Cr. The Mercedes-Benz CLA (Rs 31.4 Lakh), Mercedes-Benz A-Class (Rs 29.9 Lakh), Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG (Rs 77.85 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Mercedes-Benz. Upcoming Mercedes-Benz Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include CLS, A-Class Sedan, B-Class 2019, GLB, EQC.
Mercedes-Benz Cars Price In India
|Mercedes-Benz CLA||Rs. 31.4 - 75.2 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz A-Class||Rs. 29.9 - 30.94 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG||Rs. 77.85 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz GLS||Rs. 85.67 Lakh - 1.56 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz B-Class||Rs. 31.99 - 33.03 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz AMG GT||Rs. 2.16 - 2.33 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz E-Class||Rs. 58.61 Lakh - 1.5 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain||Rs. 75.0 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz G-Class||Rs. 2.19 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz GLA Class||Rs. 32.33 - 38.64 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz GLC||Rs. 50.4 - 78.03 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz GLE||Rs. 64.06 Lakh - 1.04 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz C-Class||Rs. 40.0 - 65.25 Lakh*|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class||Rs. 1.33 - 2.73 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet||Rs. 2.25 Cr*|
|Mercedes-Benz SLC||Rs. 82.85 - 85.93 Lakh*|
Mercedes-Benz Car Models
- Rs.31.4 - 75.2 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.04 to 17.9 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.29.9 - 30.94 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.5 to 20.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.77.85 Lakh*Petrol12.33 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.85.67 Lakh - 1.56 Cr*Diesel/Petrol8.9 to 11.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.31.99 - 33.03 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.8 to 19.7 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.2.16 - 2.33 Cr*Petrol12.65 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.58.61 Lakh - 1.5 Cr*Diesel/Petrol10.0 to 18.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.75.0 Lakh*Petrol12.6 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.2.19 Cr*Petrol8.13 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.32.33 - 38.64 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.7 to 17.9 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.50.4 - 78.03 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol11.5 to 17.9 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.64.06 Lakh - 1.04 Cr*Diesel/Petrol8.9 to 17.9 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.40.0 - 65.25 Lakh*Diesel/PetrolAutomatic
- Rs.1.33 - 2.73 Cr*Diesel/PetrolAutomatic
- Rs.2.25 Cr*Petrol14.3 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.82.85 - 85.93 Lakh*Petrol19.0 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Mercedes-Benz Cars
Find Mercedes-Benz Car Dealers in your City
Mercedes-Benz News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- New Mercedes-Benz CLS To Be Launched In India on November 16
The CLS might be launched with the 2.0-litre diesel engine that powers the C-Class facelift in India. It’s the same engine that’s available on the CLS in Thailand as well
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift, New B-Class, CLA & GLS To Debut In 2019
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its global launch plan for 2019, giving us an insight into what cars could come to India next year
- Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Spied
The new SUV will be slotted between the GLA and the GLC in Mercedes-Benz’s lineup
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Launched At Rs 65.25 lakh; Gets BSVI Petrol Engine
The new 2.0-litre BSVI petrol engine will be able to run on BSIV fuel as well
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Old vs New: Major Differences
Although it continues to look like a minivan, there’s a lot more to look forward to with the third-gen B-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: First Drive
Mercedes-Benz’ class-defining S-Class receives a midlife facelift that also adds two brand new engin...
- Mercedes-Benz E350 d And E220 d: Review
We let the E-Class diesel twins spoil us with luxury, in a bid to figure out how much of a differenc...
- 2017 Mercedes E-Class LWB First Drive
The new Mercedes will be going up against Volvo's very capable all-new S90 and BMW's soon to be laun...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Review
Mercedes-Benz bridges the large gap in it's SUV portfolio with the brand new GLC SUV. We drive it to...
- Mercedes - Benz GLE350d 4MATIC | Expert Review
If there was ever a brand that signified luxury de facto, at least in our country; it?d have to be t...
Latest Reviews of Top Mercedes-Benz Cars
I own a Merc A180 1.6 L Petrol. Refined package overall, let me start with the bad stuff. Low ground clearance car needs to be careful when we drive in uneven roads surfa...
If there was a rule book of an urban SUV, the Mercedes Benz GLA would be the perfect specimen. A pure breed SUV, the car has design elements of a hatchback, ruggedness of...
Mercedes-Benz B-Class is one of the most successful models globally from the Stuttgart based luxury car manufacturer. Mercedes-Benz B-Class was the first MFA underpinned ...
Mercedes-Benz Further Research
Popular Mercedes-Benz Used Cars