Key Specs of Renault KWID
|Mileage (upto)||25.17 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||999 cc|
KWID Latest Update
Renault Kwid Price and Variant: Prices for the Renault Kwid 2018 start from Rs 2.66 lakh and go up to Rs 4.59 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Renault Kwid is available in five variants: Standard, RXE, RXL, RXT and Climber.
Renault Kwid Engine, Transmission and Mileage: The Renault Kwid comes with two petrol engine options: 0.8-litre (54PS/72Nm) and 1.0-litre (68PS/91Nm). While the 0.8-litre engine is mated to a 5-speed manual, the Renault Kwid 1.0-litre is available with either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT (automated-manual transmission). The Renault Kwid 2018 offers a certified mileage of 22.7 kmpl (0.8-litre) and 21.7 kmpl (1.0-litre) and 22.5kmpl (1.0-litre AMT).
Renault Kwid Features: The Renault Kwid packs a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, a reverse parking camera, a digital speedometer, manual air con, power steering, a rear seat armrest, a 12V charger for rear passengers and a front wiper with intermittent speeds. Safety features comprise of optional driver’s side airbag, central locking, front seat belts with pretensioners and child safety locks for the rear doors.
Renault KWID price list (Variants)
|KWID STD799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.2.67 Lakh*|
|KWID RXE799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.3.1 Lakh*|
|KWID RXL799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.3.36 Lakh*|
|KWID RXT Driver Airbag Option799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.3.83 Lakh*|
|KWID 1.0 RXT Optional999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.7 kmpl||Rs.4.04 Lakh*|
|KWID 1.0 RXT Optional AMT999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 22.5 kmpl||Rs.4.34 Lakh*|
|KWID Climber 1.0 MT999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.7 kmpl||Rs.4.33 Lakh*|
|KWID Climber 1.0 AMT999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 22.5 kmpl||Rs.4.63 Lakh*|
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Renault KWID
Things We Like in KWID
- Creep function makes stop-go driving very smooth & convenient
- 1.0-litre engine plus Kid’s lighter kerb weight makes it peppy and energetic. Cost effective AMT is a boon inside the city
- Unmatched 4-year/1-lakh km warranty along with free 4-year roadside assistance
- Segment-first features like touchscreen, new rear armrest and digital instrument console give the interiors an upmarket feel
- Ride quality is perfectly suited to the city
- SUV-inspired styling. The cladding and muscular elements makes it look like nothing else in the segment
Things We Don't Like in KWID
- In-cabin plastics like the AC vent lids, AMT dial and the door pads could have been better in quality
- Due to the lightweight and skinny tyres, the Kwid requires constant steering corrections on the highway at high speeds
- Despite creep function, the car rolls back on inclines, forcing you to make a hand-brake start
Stand Out Features
Rear seat armrest - adds to the cabin comfort and premiumness for rear-seat passengers
In-cabin storage spaces - big centre console storage combined with the class-leading 300-litre boot means you have more than enough room for a weekend trip
2018 Renault Kwid now comes with first-in-class reverse parking camera.
Digital instrument cluster - clear and easy readout of the essentials
Must read articles before buying Renault KWID
Starting at a modest price of Rs 2.62 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the Renault Kwid is offered in four variants with a choice of 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre engines.
Like the Maruti Suzuki Alto and Hyundai Eon, the Renault Kwid is now also available in 1.0-litre variants.
The 2018 Renault Kwid gets subtle styling tweaks and some additional features
Renault offers accessories clubbed together into six customisation packs — Basic Pack, Smart Chrome Pack, Essential Pack, Intense Chrome, Luxury Pack and Outdoor Pack.
Renault KWID User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Guys go for any 2nd car but not for this car, so many issues even in 1week of ride and no solution form company. you end up taking follow-ups but no solution. Fuel Av. in...
I bought this car 4 months back. I am very satisfied with its features especially its muscular look from front end, great music player, touch screen control and bluetooth...
I purchased the Kwid. Unfortunately, it is my biggest regret. I got the delivery of the car in March 2016. After doing 350 Kms on the odometer, there was a squeaky noise ...
I recently took a test drive of the Kwid. The car's looks were able to impress me given the high stance of it. The ride quality was not as per expectations. I own a A...
Look and Style: In all the reviews, this vehicle is being compared with Alto, Eon etc but, in terms of exterior appearance and looks, Alto and Eon will not be a compariso...
Yesterday I went to a Renault showroom to test-ride Kwid. I was already impressed by the looks of the car. I have always loved SUVs and the high stance of Kwid gives you ...
Renault KWID Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Renault KWID
The claimed ARAI mileage: Renault KWID Petrol is 25.17 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Renault KWID Petrol is 22.5 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Renault KWID Images and Videos
- 6:62018 Renault Kwid Climber AMT Review (In Hindi) | CarDekho.com
- 6:25Renault KWID AMT | 5000km Long-Term Review
- 2:26Renault Kwid Superhero Edition | First Look |
- 4:32Renault @ Auto Expo 2018: What To Expect | ZigTalk | ZigWheels.com
- 4:14Renault Kwid Superhero Edition Launched I WalkAround I
- 4:13Renault Kwid AMT | Quick Review
- 4:42Renault Kwid 1.0 Easy R AMT | First Drive Review | Zigwheels
- 5:36Renault Kwid 1.0 litre | First Drive Review
Renault KWID News
Cash savings of Rs 15,000 and free insurance available for the taking
The Kwid topped the MoM growth in August 2018 but turned out to be the biggest loser in terms of YoY market share
Fancy buying the newly launched Tiago NRG? Here's how it fares against its rivals on paper
Some modern-day features are so useful that we think they should trickle down from more premium cars to their mass market counterparts
The Renault Kwid is offered in a choice of five variants, starting at Rs 2.62 lakh and going up to Rs 4.59 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Renault KWID
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Renault Kwid :- Get Warranty of 4 Years...
Trending Renault Cars