Renault KWIDChange car
Key Specs of Renault KWID
|Mileage (upto)||25.17 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||999 cc|
Renault Kwid Price and Variant: Prices for the Renault Kwid 2018 start from Rs 2.66 lakh and go up to Rs 4.59 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Renault Kwid is available in five variants: Standard, RXE, RXL, RXT and Climber.
Renault Kwid Engine, Transmission and Mileage: The Renault Kwid comes with two petrol engine options: 0.8-litre (54PS/72Nm) and 1.0-litre (68PS/91Nm). While the 0.8-litre engine is mated to a 5-speed manual, the Renault Kwid 1.0-litre is available with either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT (automated-manual transmission). The Renault Kwid 2018 offers a certified mileage of 22.7 kmpl (0.8-litre) and 21.7 kmpl (1.0-litre) and 22.5kmpl (1.0-litre AMT).
Renault Kwid Features: The Renault Kwid packs a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, a reverse parking camera, a digital speedometer, manual air con, power steering, a rear seat armrest, a 12V charger for rear passengers and a front wiper with intermittent speeds. Safety features comprise of optional driver’s side airbag, central locking, front seat belts with pretensioners and child safety locks for the rear doors.
Renault KWID price list (Variants)
|KWID STD799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.2.65 Lakh*|
|KWID RXE799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.3.01 Lakh*|
|KWID RXL799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.3.36 Lakh*|
|KWID RXT Driver Airbag Option799 cc, Manual, Petrol, 25.17 kmpl||Rs.3.83 Lakh*|
|KWID 1.0 RXT Optional999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.7 kmpl||Rs.4.04 Lakh*|
|KWID 1.0 RXT Optional AMT999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 22.5 kmpl||Rs.4.34 Lakh*|
|KWID Climber 1.0 MT999 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.7 kmpl||Rs.4.29 Lakh*|
|KWID Climber 1.0 AMT999 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 22.5 kmpl||Rs.4.59 Lakh*|
- Petrol Version
Must read articles before buying Renault KWID
Renault KWID User Reviews
- Very Good475
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Smooth gear shifting , good handing & ride quality , touch screen NAV system is good. ...
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
I bought this car 4 months back. I am very satisfied with its features especially its musc...
- 46 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
I had bought this car in the month of January for my wife and the performance of the car i...
- 30 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
I had bought this car in the month of january for my wife and the performance of the car i...
- 7 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
It is a good car in affordable budget. This is really my dream car. I loved its Interior, ...
- 80 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
I purchased the Kwid. Unfortunately, it is my biggest regret. I got the delivery of the ca...
- 886 Likes
- 439 Dislikes
I recently took a test drive of the Kwid. The car's looks were able to impress me give...
- 694 Likes
- 264 Dislikes
Look and Style: In all the reviews, this vehicle is being compared with Alto, Eon etc but,...
- 632 Likes
- 253 Dislikes
Yesterday I went to a Renault showroom to test-ride Kwid. I was already impressed by the l...
- 375 Likes
- 213 Dislikes
I was thinking to buy the Alto K10 without seeing this car. When I was ready to buy the Al...
- 342 Likes
- 187 Dislikes
Compare Renault KWID with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Renault KWID
Things We Like in KWID
- Creep function makes stop-go driving very smooth & convenient
- 1.0-litre engine plus Kid’s lighter kerb weight makes it peppy and energetic. Cost effective AMT is a boon inside the city
- Unmatched 4-year/1-lakh km warranty along with free 4-year roadside assistance
- Segment-first features like touchscreen, new rear armrest and digital instrument console give the interiors an upmarket feel
- Ride quality is perfectly suited to the city
- SUV-inspired styling. The cladding and muscular elements makes it look like nothing else in the segment
Things We Don't Like in KWID
- In-cabin plastics like the AC vent lids, AMT dial and the door pads could have been better in quality
- Due to the lightweight and skinny tyres, the Kwid requires constant steering corrections on the highway at high speeds
- Despite creep function, the car rolls back on inclines, forcing you to make a hand-brake start
Stand Out Features
Rear seat armrest - adds to the cabin comfort and premiumness for rear-seat passengers
In-cabin storage spaces - big centre console storage combined with the class-leading 300-litre boot means you have more than enough room for a weekend trip
2018 Renault Kwid now comes with first-in-class reverse parking camera.
Digital instrument cluster - clear and easy readout of the essentials
Mileage of Renault KWID
The claimed ARAI mileage: Renault KWID Petrol is 25.17 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Renault KWID Petrol is 22.5 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Renault KWID Images and Videos
- 6:25Renault KWID AMT | 5000km Long-Term Review
- 2:26Renault Kwid Superhero Edition | First Look |
- 4:32Renault @ Auto Expo 2018: What To Expect | ZigTalk | ZigWheels.com
- 4:14Renault Kwid Superhero Edition Launched I WalkAround I
- 4:13Renault Kwid AMT | Quick Review
- 4:42Renault Kwid 1.0 Easy R AMT | First Drive Review | Zigwheels
- 5:36Renault Kwid 1.0 litre | First Drive Review
- 1:56#first2expo: Renault Kwid 1.0 AMT | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
Renault KWID News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Renault KWID
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Renault Kwid :- Get Warranty of 4 Years...
Trending Renault Cars