Key Specs of Datsun GO
|Mileage (upto)||19.83 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1198 cc|
GO Latest Update
Latest Update: Datsun has launched the GO facelift in India at a starting price of Rs 3.29 lakh with a choice of five variants. It now gets dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard along with some segment-first features as well. Read more about it here.
Datsun GO Engine: The GO hatchback is available with a 1.2-litre petrol engine, which produces maximum power of 68PS and maximum torque of 104Nm with a 5-speed manual transmission. Unlike its rivals, the Datsun GO isn’t offered with an automatic option. The Datsun Go has a claimed mileage of 19.83kmpl.
Datsun GO features: The GO hatchback is equipped with features such as keyless entry system, electric power steering, four power windows, 7-inch touchscreen unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, AC with heater, Bluetooth connectivity, rear parking sensor and more.
Datsun GO price list (Variants)
|GO D Petrol1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.83 kmpl||Rs.3.29 Lakh*|
|GO A Petrol1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.83 kmpl||Rs.3.99 Lakh*|
|GO A Option Petrol1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.83 kmpl||Rs.4.29 Lakh*|
|GO T Petrol1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.83 kmpl||Rs.4.49 Lakh*|
|GO T Option Petrol1198 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.83 kmpl||Rs.4.89 Lakh*|
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Datsun GO
Things We Like in GO
- The 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system is responsive, has a good resolution and supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Good boot space, ample enough for a short family trip.
- New dashboard setup looks much better.
- The exterior changes, especially the new 14-inch alloy wheels, look good.
- Dual-airbags, ABS, EBD, BA, rear parking sensors and follow me home headlamps are now part of the standard safety kit.
Things We Don't Like in GO
- Lack of storage space for the second row
- Disappointing audio quality with just two speakers
- Underbody noise insulation still lacking as stones hitting the bottom make a sharp noise.
Stand Out Features
Dual airbags are offered as standard for better safety.
LED DRLs are bright and add to the aesthetic appeal of the cars.
The new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system feels premium and supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Datsun GO User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
We all have heard a saying that big thing comes in small packages and that's true for the Datsun GO. It is a perfect family hatch which serves the need of the budget-...
I am a proud owner of Datsun GO since Oct 2014 and I am highly satisfied by its performance, The car offers spacious cabin, huge boot space for luggage, electrifying powe...
My dad purchased Datsun GO hatchback for me about 4 months back and I would like to share my experience with you. This is the first car of my life and since my dad was un...
Sometimes I am surprised to see the typical Indian mentality. On one hand, they want cheap affordable cars and on the other, they want it to perform like the cars which a...
My family has four members. So I thought of buying a new car for us which is a 5 seater and should have 1200 cc or above. But when went through many cars price became a c...
I bought a car a month back from Jubilant Nissan Vellore. During the purchase they told me that they have a 2014 non-ac model. If I book the car now, it will be delivered...
After 2 years with this car, really wants to share some experience with others, i like the car looks really good,performance also good,but when i see the car ground clear...
Look and Style: Got a chance to feel Datsun on its launch day. It is designed very well and easy to drive. It looks compact from outside, however, its has enough space in...
Datsun GO Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Datsun GO
The claimed ARAI mileage: Datsun GO Petrol is 19.83 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Datsun GO Images and Videos
- 6:02018 Datsun Go & Go+ Facelift Detailed Walkaround | CarDekho.com
- 6:46First Drive: Datsun Go
- 10:27Hyundai Eon 1.0 vs Datsun Go | Comparison Test - Datsun Videos
- 11:42Datsun Go Vs Hyundai Eon Vs Maruti Wagon R | Comparison Test - Datsun Videos
- 1:46Datsun Introduced it's First Launch GO
- 1:18Datsun Go Interior : PowerDrift
- 7:3Datsun Go : Review: PowerDrift
- 4:17Datsun GO : First Impressions : PowerDrift
Datsun GO News
The 2018 Datsun GO facelift is offered in a choice of five variants, starting at Rs 3.29 lakh, going up to Rs 4.89 lakh (ex-showroom India). But which one should you put your money on?
With the introduction of the GO facelift and the Hyundai Santro nearing launch, where do old players like the WagonR, Celerio and Tiago stand? We pit them against each other on paper to find out
Datsun is now offering dual front airbags and ABS + EBD with Brake Assist as standard equipment on all GO/GO+ variants
Both the cars get segment-first ABS with EBD, BA (brake assist), dual front airbags and rear parking sensors as standard
- Weekly Wrap-up: 2018 Ford Aspire, BMW X1 Petrol Launched, Datsun Go, Go+ Bookings Open, Renault Kwid EV And More
New launches, developments in the auto industry and some buyer advice to help you make a better car purchase
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Datsun GO
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month