Ford offers 6 car models on sale for the India including 2 Hatchbacks, 1 Sedans, 2 SUVs and 1 Coupe. The cheapest Ford model is the Freestyle which has a starting price of Rs. 5.43 Lakh and the most expensive Ford car is the Mustang priced at Rs. 74.62 Lakh. The Ford EcoSport (Rs 7.82 Lakh), Ford Endeavour (Rs 26.83 Lakh), Ford Freestyle (Rs 5.43 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Ford. Upcoming Ford Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Endeavour 2019, Figo 2019.
Ford Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Ford EcoSport||Rs. 7.82 - 11.89 Lakh*|
|Ford Endeavour||Rs. 26.83 - 33.31 Lakh*|
|Ford Freestyle||Rs. 5.43 - 8.03 Lakh*|
|Ford Figo||Rs. 5.59 - 8.46 Lakh*|
|Ford Aspire||Rs. 5.55 - 8.7 Lakh*|
|Ford Mustang||Rs. 74.62 Lakh*|
Ford Car Models
- Rs.7.82 - 11.89 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.8 to 23.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.26.83 - 33.31 Lakh*Diesel10.91 to 12.62 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.5.43 - 8.03 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.0 to 24.4 kmplManual
- Rs.5.59 - 8.46 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.01 to 25.83 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.55 - 8.7 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol/CNG16.3 to 26.1 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.74.62 Lakh*Petrol13.0 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Ford Cars
About Ford Cars
Ford entered India back in 1995 and has since invested billions of US dollars to setup manufacturing facilities and a network of sales and service centres for new and existing customers across the country. These facilities not only produce engines and vehicles for the domestic market, but for various export markets as well. Ford's facilities in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Sanand, Gujarat have a combined manufacturing capacity of 6.1 lakh engines and 4.4 lakh vehicles. Ford models like the current Figo, new Aspire and the EcoSport are exported from India to over 40 global markets.
Ford has recently shifted focus on providing high-satisfaction customer-service, particularly in terms of after-sales offerings. Currently, Ford has 376 sales and service outlets in 209 cities across India. The brand has also recently started a partnership with India's homegrown automotive manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra to co-develop a new mid-size SUV for the Indian market. The two also aim to work on a small electric vehicle along with other exchanges of technologies and components.
Find Ford Car Dealers in your City
Ford News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Ford Aspire CNG Launched; Prices Start At Rs 6.27 Lakh
The Ford Aspire CNG is not offered with the range-topping Titanium and Titanium Plus variants
- 2019 Ford Endeavour Reaches Dealerships Ahead Of Feb 22 Launch
It looks identical to the international-spec Endeavour facelift
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze Top Segment Sales In January 2019
After taking a hit in December 2018, the first month of 2019 sees an increase in sales figures for all manufacturers that are active in the sub-4 metre sedan segment
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Brezza, Nexon Top Segment Sales In January 2019
The Brezza returns to five-figure sales as demand for the EcoSport nearly doubles, as sales grow across the segment
- Maruti Dzire Vs Ford Aspire: Real World Performance, Mileage Comparison
Ford recently updated the Aspire and gave it a new petrol engine. We tested it and here’s a how it fared against the Dzire petrol
- 2018 Ford Aspire Facelift: First Drive Review
Does a new engine make the new Ford Aspire petrol a car worth considering? We find out...
- Ford Freestyle: Review
The Freestyle is the new compact crossover on the block. Is it a case of just a lot of show or have ...
- New Ford EcoSport S: First Drive Review
Ford’s six-time international engine of the year, the 1.0 EcoBoost, is back in the EcoSport S along ...
- Ford Freestyle: First Drive Review
The cross-hatch version of the Figo guarantees a lot more than just raised ground clearance and cust...
- Ford EcoSport Petrol AT: Review
Fresh look, upmarket interiors and a new heart. Are these enough to add some funk to the ageing EcoS...
Latest Reviews on Ford Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Ford
Any crash test report for Indian Model?
- 1 Answer
Is Ford Figo available in 1.2 l petrol?
- 1 Answer
I have a one year old EcoSports Trend car and now want to go for the top model. Can u please suggest how can i get exchange?
- 1 Answer
Ford Further Research
Popular Ford Used Cars