Ford car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 5.39 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Figo. The most expensive car in Ford's lineup is the Mustang, priced at Rs. 74.62 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Ford has 6 models on sale in India. The Ford Mustang, Ford EcoSport, Ford Endeavour are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Ford cars in India include the EcoSport 2020.
Ford Cars Price List (2020) in India
|Ford Mustang||Rs. 74.62 Lakh*|
|Ford EcoSport||Rs. 8.04 - 11.66 Lakh*|
|Ford Endeavour||Rs. 29.55 - 33.25 Lakh*|
|Ford Figo||Rs. 5.39 - 7.85 Lakh*|
|Ford Freestyle||Rs. 5.89 - 8.19 Lakh*|
|Ford Aspire||Rs. 5.99 - 8.34 Lakh*|
Ford Car Models
- Rs.74.62 Lakh*Petrol13.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.8.04 - 11.66 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.8 to 21.7 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.29.55 - 33.25 Lakh*Diesel13.9 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.5.39 - 7.85 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.5 to 24.4 kmplManual
- Rs.5.89 - 8.19 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.5 to 23.8 kmplManual
- Rs.5.99 - 8.34 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.5 to 24.4 kmplManual
Upcoming Ford Cars
About Ford Cars
Ford entered India back in 1995 and has since invested billions of US dollars to setup manufacturing facilities and a network of sales and service centres for new and existing customers across the country. These facilities not only produce engines and vehicles for the domestic market, but for various export markets as well. Ford's facilities in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Sanand, Gujarat have a combined manufacturing capacity of 6.1 lakh engines and 4.4 lakh vehicles. Ford models like the current Figo, new Aspire and the EcoSport are exported from India to over 40 global markets.
Ford has recently shifted focus on providing high-satisfaction customer-service, particularly in terms of after-sales offerings. Currently, Ford has 376 sales and service outlets in 209 cities across India. The brand has also recently started a partnership with India's homegrown automotive manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra to co-develop a new mid-size SUV for the Indian market. The two also aim to work on a small electric vehicle along with other exchanges of technologies and components.
Find Ford Car Dealers in your City
Ford News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Here’s What Carmakers Are Advising Us To Keep Coronavirus At Bay
With India observing a lockdown for 21 days, here’s what your favourite brands are saying to support the social distancing move
- BS6 Ford Aspire: Which Variant To Buy?
The sub-4m sedan is available in four variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium and Titanium+
- New-gen Ford Endeavour Spied Testing, India Launch By 2022
Inside and out, the new Endeavour has been redesigned from the ground up
- 2020 BS6 Ford Endeavour: Which Variant To Buy?
It is available in two variants: Titanium and Titanium+
- Top 5 Car News Of The Week: Hyundai Creta 2020, BS6 Ford Endeavour, Hyundai Venue And More
The new-gen Creta is all the buzz this week among some BS6 updates and new launches
- 2020 Ford Endeavour 2.0L Diesel AT: First Drive Review
A smaller diesel engine takes away one of the key bragging rights from the Ford Endeavour. Does this...
- Ford Ecosport 12,000 Km Long Term Review: Cutlet Helps Setting Up A Home
The EcoSport isn't known for its in-cabin space. And hence, I could understand my friend’s disappoin...
- Ford EcoSport S Diesel Fleet Introduction: CarDekho Garage
After my previous long term bike was bought by a colleague, the higher-ups in the office have now ha...
- Ford Figo 2019 Review: First Drive
Does the new Dragon petrol family put the refreshed Figo petrol back on the map? Let’s find out...
- Mahindra Alturas G4 vs Ford Endeavour vs Toyota Fortuner vs Isuzu MU-X: Comparison Review
You’d have to spend BIG money on these BIG SUVs. But which one gives you the biggest bang for your b...
Latest Reviews on Ford Cars
Ecosport Is the best SUV in its Segment. It has a tough body build. Low price with high-end features. Eye-catching looks give you very proud feeling inside. Feels very sa...
Recently Asked User Questions about Ford
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Popular Ford Used Cars in New Delhi