Ford car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 5.23 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Figo. The most expensive car in Ford's lineup is the Mustang, priced at Rs. 74.63 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Ford has 6 models on sale in India. The Ford EcoSport, Ford Endeavour, Ford Figo are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Ford cars in India include the .
Ford Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Ford EcoSport||Rs. 7.81 - 11.35 Lakh*|
|Ford Endeavour||Rs. 28.2 - 33.7 Lakh*|
|Ford Figo||Rs. 5.23 - 7.7 Lakh*|
|Ford Mustang||Rs. 74.63 Lakh*|
|Ford Aspire||Rs. 5.88 - 9.0 Lakh*|
|Ford Freestyle||Rs. 5.81 - 8.26 Lakh*|
Ford Car Models
- Rs.7.81 - 11.35 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.8 to 23.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.28.2 - 33.7 Lakh*Diesel11.9 to 12.62 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.23 - 7.7 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.4 to 25.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.74.63 Lakh*Petrol13.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.5.88 - 9.0 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol/CNG16.3 to 26.1 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.81 - 8.26 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.0 to 24.4 kmplManual
About Ford Cars
Ford entered India back in 1995 and has since invested billions of US dollars to setup manufacturing facilities and a network of sales and service centres for new and existing customers across the country. These facilities not only produce engines and vehicles for the domestic market, but for various export markets as well. Ford's facilities in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Sanand, Gujarat have a combined manufacturing capacity of 6.1 lakh engines and 4.4 lakh vehicles. Ford models like the current Figo, new Aspire and the EcoSport are exported from India to over 40 global markets.
Ford has recently shifted focus on providing high-satisfaction customer-service, particularly in terms of after-sales offerings. Currently, Ford has 376 sales and service outlets in 209 cities across India. The brand has also recently started a partnership with India's homegrown automotive manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra to co-develop a new mid-size SUV for the Indian market. The two also aim to work on a small electric vehicle along with other exchanges of technologies and components.
Find Ford Car Dealers in your City
Ford News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Toyota Fortuner Retains Top Spot In Premium & Large SUV Segment In May 2019
While the entire auto industry is struggling, the large SUV sales have seen a growth of 7.7 per cent in the month of May
- Hyundai Venue Almost Neck And Neck With Vitara Brezza In May 2019 Sales
The Venue’s arrival has dealt a serious blow to the Vitara Brezza’s monopoly in the segment
- Hyundai Venue vs Ford EcoSport: Variants Comparison
Which sub-4m SUV offers the best value for money - the one that kickstarted the segment or the newest entrant?
- Maruti Swift Demand Improves In May 2019; Hyundai Grand i10, Ford Figo Sales Drop
The mid-size hatchback segment did not see drop in sales in April, but it seems to have lost that momentum in May
- Ford EcoSport Gets New Thunder Edition And A Price Cut
Ford has also updated the variant-wise feature list across the EcoSport lineup
- Ford Figo 2019 Review: First Drive
Does the new Dragon petrol family put the refreshed Figo petrol back on the map? Let’s find out...
- Mahindra Alturas G4 vs Ford Endeavour vs Toyota Fortuner vs Isuzu MU-X: Comparison Review
You’d have to spend BIG money on these BIG SUVs. But which one gives you the biggest bang for your b...
- 2019 Ford Endeavour First Drive Review
Ford’s big SUV gets some small updates for 2019. Did it need more?...
- 2018 Ford Aspire Facelift: First Drive Review
Does a new engine make the new Ford Aspire petrol a car worth considering? We find out...
- Ford Freestyle: Review
The Freestyle is the new compact crossover on the block. Is it a case of just a lot of show or have ...
Latest Reviews on Ford Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Ford
I want to buy a first car within 10 lakhs on Road price in Bangalore. My Priority is first an Compact SuV with Strong Body Build and overall build quality, Good Mileage and Low Cost of Maintainence. I am confused between Ecosport, Duster , Nexon, Hyundai Venue and Vitara Brezza. Can you please help me ? I need something which can be reliable for even 10 years. Also, if i want to sell it will fetch a good price. My first choice is Petrol cars
- 1 Answer
Ford Further Research
Popular Ford Used Cars