Nissan offers 5 car models on sale for the India including 2 Hatchbacks, 1 Sedans, 1 SUV and 1 Coupe. The cheapest Nissan model is the Micra Active which has a starting price of Rs. 5.07 Lakh and the most expensive Nissan car is the GT-R priced at Rs. 2.12 Cr. The Nissan Micra (Rs 6.42 Lakh), Nissan GT-R (Rs 2.12 Cr), Nissan Sunny (Rs 7.05 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Nissan. Upcoming Nissan Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include Kicks, Leaf, Note e Power, X-Trail, Terra.
Nissan Cars Price In India
|Nissan Sunny||Rs. 7.05 - 9.69 Lakh*|
|Nissan Micra||Rs. 6.42 - 7.91 Lakh*|
|Nissan GT-R||Rs. 2.12 Cr*|
|Nissan Micra Active||Rs. 5.07 - 6.02 Lakh*|
|Nissan Terrano||Rs. 10.0 - 14.65 Lakh*|
Nissan Car Models
- Rs.7.05 - 9.69 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.95 to 22.71 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.6.42 - 7.91 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.15 to 23.19 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.12 Cr*Petrol9.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.5.07 - 6.02 Lakh*Petrol18.97 to 19.69 kmplManual
- Rs.10.0 - 14.65 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.04 to 19.87 kmplManual/Automatic
Upcoming Nissan Cars
Find Nissan Car Dealers in your City
Nissan News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Upcoming: 8 New Compact SUVs By 2020
As Volkswagen and Skoda gear up to enter the compact SUV segment by 2020, here’s a list of others that will join them soon
- Nissan’s Fortuner, Endeavour Rival Gets A Sportier Avatar
Nissan Terra S Special Edition, which debuted at the 2018 Philippine International Motor Show, features various cosmetic enhancements and no performance gains
- India-spec Nissan Kicks: First Look
Nissan is making a comeback in the compact SUV segment with a more premium offering aiming straight at the Hyundai Creta
- India-spec Nissan Kicks Unveiled; Will Rival Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur
The Nissan Kicks will go up against the Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur and the upcoming Kia SUV based on the SP Concept
- Nissan October Offers: Benefits And Discounts On All Models
The Terrano attracts cumulative discounts of upto Rs 1.33 lakh
- International Drive Review: Nissan Kicks
We take to the roads of Dubai in the international-spec Kicks to see what we can expect Nissan to br...
- Quick Spin: Nissan GT-R and X-Trail!
Nissan plans to bring in the iconic GT-R and the very versatile X-trail in India pretty soon. We tak...
- Nissan Sunny 2014 Expert Review
The Indian car market is one of the fastest growing markets across the world and this is one reason ...
- Nissan Terrano Expert Review
I still remember the time, when I was driving the Nissan Patrol, the massive 4.2-litre petrol mill t...
- Nissan Micra Expert Review
Micra-wave Nissan began its Indian innings with the Micra, even though the Teana and the X-Trail whe...
Latest Reviews of Top Nissan Cars
Buying a car is always a tough decision and it happened with me too. My heart was inclined towards Scorpio but mind was saying Hyundai i20. Right from the beginning I was...
Godzilla! Even you think I am talking about the monster of a Hollywood movie, assigning that attribute to the Nissan GTR is not a problem. The name can instill fear and s...
This is my first review of my first possession i.e. Nissan Micra Active. I am really very excited to share my experience with this car so far. Hope my review would help p...
Nissan Further Research
Popular Nissan Used Cars