Honda offers 8 car models on sale for the India including 3 Hatchbacks, 2 Sedans, 2 SUVs and 1 Hybrids. The cheapest Honda model is the Brio which has a starting price of Rs. 4.73 Lakh and the most expensive Honda car is the Accord priced at Rs. 43.21 Lakh. The Honda City (Rs 8.77 Lakh), Honda Amaze (Rs 5.8 Lakh), Honda WRV (Rs 7.79 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Honda. Upcoming Honda Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Civic, Vezel, Brio 2019.
Honda Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Honda City||Rs. 8.77 - 14.05 Lakh*|
|Honda Amaze||Rs. 5.8 - 9.11 Lakh*|
|Honda WRV||Rs. 7.79 - 10.26 Lakh*|
|Honda BRV||Rs. 9.45 - 13.74 Lakh*|
|Honda Jazz||Rs. 7.35 - 9.29 Lakh*|
|Honda Brio||Rs. 4.73 - 6.82 Lakh*|
|Honda CR-V||Rs. 28.15 - 32.75 Lakh*|
|Honda Accord||Rs. 43.21 Lakh*|
Honda Car Models
- Rs.8.77 - 14.05 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.14 to 25.6 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.8 - 9.11 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.0 to 27.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.79 - 10.26 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.5 to 25.5 kmplManual
- Rs.9.45 - 13.74 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.4 to 21.9 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.35 - 9.29 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.2 to 27.3 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.73 - 6.82 Lakh*Petrol16.5 to 22.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.28.15 - 32.75 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.4 to 19.5 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.43.21 Lakh*Petrol23.1 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Honda Cars
About Honda Cars
Honda Cars entered the Indian market in 1995 with a focus on offering premium passenger cars packed with the latest technology. Since then, the brand has enjoyed varying degrees of success with the City sedan being their most popular model over multiple generations of the vehicle. Honda recently introduced the all-new CR-V SUV with a 7-seater option as well. The Honda Amaze sub-4m compact sedan retails in high numbers as well with the 2018 model already recording sales of over 5,000 units within five months of launch.
The company also has a hybrid model in its range called the Accord premium sedan which is sold as a CBU unit, imported from Thailand. Honda has plans to introduce a mass-market electrified vehicle in India by 2021. The Japanese carmaker has invested heavily in India over the years with two manufacturing facilities - one in U.P. and the other in Rajasthan. Honda has also created a large sales and distribution network across the country with 341 facilities in 231 cities.
Find Honda Car Dealers in your City
Honda News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Spec Comparison: 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid Vs Honda Accord Hybrid
The new Camry is available in a single variant which is priced at Rs 36.95 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India)
- Honda To Increase Prices Of City, Amaze, WR-V, Jazz, Other Cars From Feb 2019
From 1 February 2019, prices of all Honda cars will go up by upto Rs 10,000
- Honda Jazz EV Spotted Testing On Indian Roads
It is possible that the Japanese carmaker or one of its part suppliers is using the previous-gen all-electric Honda Jazz as a test mule
- Honda City ZX Petrol Manual Launched; Priced At Rs 12.75 lakh
Other new introductions include standard rear parking sensors and two new exterior colours
- Cars In Demand: Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Top Segment Sales In December 2018
None of the compact SUVs and crossovers, apart from the Creta, have seen a drop in demand
- 2018 Honda CR-V: First Drive Review
The Honda CR-V had a cult following in India. It was the ultimate Honda for our country as it offere...
- Honda CR-V 2018: First Drive Review
Does the first-ever 7-seat Honda CR-V pack enough to revive the nameplate's sales figures in India?...
- Honda Amaze Diesel CVT: Review
The new Honda Amaze has been tailor made to take over the sub-4m segment, unlike earlier, when sub-4...
- 2018 Honda Jazz: First Drive Review
Honda’s big hatch gets a small update. Is there more to it than a rejigged features list? ...
- 2018 Honda Amaze: First Drive Review
Back in 2013, the Amaze ushered in the company’s first diesel engine to the diesel-hungry Indian mar...
Latest Reviews on Honda Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Honda
Q. What is the launch date in India?Add Your Answer
- Add Answer
Q. Hello Experts, Pretty much confused between the JAZZ V CVT Petrol and Baleno Alpha CVT. I am looking for long-term hassle free ownership. Which one to choose?Add Your Answer
Honda Further Research
Popular Honda Used Cars