Honda car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 4.73 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Brio. The most expensive car in Honda's lineup is the Accord, priced at Rs. 43.21 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Honda has 9 models on sale in India. The Honda City, Honda Amaze, Honda Civic are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Honda cars in India include the Vezel, HR-V, City 2020, Brio 2019, Jazz 2020.
Honda Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Honda City||Rs. 9.72 - 14.07 Lakh*|
|Honda Amaze||Rs. 5.88 - 9.59 Lakh*|
|Honda Civic||Rs. 17.72 - 22.32 Lakh*|
|Honda WRV||Rs. 7.84 - 10.48 Lakh*|
|Honda Jazz||Rs. 7.42 - 9.36 Lakh*|
|Honda BRV||Rs. 9.53 - 13.83 Lakh*|
|Honda Brio||Rs. 4.73 - 6.82 Lakh*|
|Honda Accord||Rs. 43.21 Lakh*|
|Honda CR-V||Rs. 28.27 - 32.77 Lakh*|
Honda Car Models
- Rs.9.72 - 14.07 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.14 to 25.6 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.88 - 9.59 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.0 to 27.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.17.72 - 22.32 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.5 to 26.8 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.84 - 10.48 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.5 to 25.5 kmplManual
- Rs.7.42 - 9.36 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.2 to 27.3 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.53 - 13.83 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol15.4 to 21.9 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.73 - 6.82 Lakh*Petrol16.5 to 22.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.43.21 Lakh*Petrol23.1 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.28.27 - 32.77 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.4 to 19.5 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Honda Cars
About Honda Cars
Honda Cars entered the Indian market in 1995 with a focus on offering premium passenger cars packed with the latest technology. Since then, the brand has enjoyed varying degrees of success with the City sedan being their most popular model over multiple generations of the vehicle. Honda recently introduced the all-new CR-V SUV with a 7-seater option as well. The Honda Amaze sub-4m compact sedan retails in high numbers as well with the 2018 model already recording sales of over 50,000 units within five months of launch. The company also has a hybrid model in its range called the Accord premium sedan which is sold as a CBU unit, imported from Thailand. Honda has plans to introduce a mass-market electrified vehicle in India by 2021. The Japanese carmaker has invested heavily in India over the years with two manufacturing facilities - one in U.P. and the other in Rajasthan. Honda has also created a large sales and distribution network across the country with 341 facilities in 231 cities.
Find Honda Car Dealers in your City
Honda News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Hyundai Verna, Maruti Ciaz Most Popular Compact Sedans In April 2019
The top three highest selling cars (Verna, Ciaz & City) continue to control more than 80 per cent of the market share
- Spy Images Give A Sneak Peek At New Honda Jazz’ Digital Instrument Cluster
Set to make its debut in October at the Tokyo Motor Show, the new Jazz will also feature Accord-like hybrid system for the first time
- Honda Cars Available With Benefits Of Upto Rs 1 Lakh
Benefits include free insurance, free accessories, exchange bonus and more
- Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 Most Popular Premium Hatchbacks In April 2019
Baleno and Elite i20 continue to set the sales charts on fire, with both hatchbacks registering sales of more than 10,000 units in April. How did the others fare?
- Buy Or Hold: Wait For Toyota Glanza Or Go For Rivals?
The Baleno-based Toyota Glanza is expected to be priced at a slight premium compared to the donor car, but we find out if it’s better to just go for one of the competitors instead
- Honda Civic vs Skoda Octavia: Petrol Comparison Review
Skoda’s Octavia has been acing the D-segment sedan game for years now. Has it met its match in Honda...
- 2019 Honda Civic Review: First Drive
It’s wearing a nameplate that has a cult following. Honda can’t really afford to mess this up, and t...
- 2018 Honda CR-V: First Drive Review
The Honda CR-V had a cult following in India. It was the ultimate Honda for our country as it offere...
- Honda CR-V 2018: First Drive Review
Does the first-ever 7-seat Honda CR-V pack enough to revive the nameplate's sales figures in India?...
- Honda Amaze Diesel CVT: Review
The new Honda Amaze has been tailor made to take over the sub-4m segment, unlike earlier, when sub-4...
Latest Reviews on Honda Cars
Good car but with fewer features. (Diesel engine) Pros: 1. This car has great leg room in the third row when compared to the other cars in this segment like Lodgy and Er...
I got my Honda Amaze after a waiting Period of 3months in the year 2013. Since then I am using till now. I never ever had any problem with this car. The car is very comfo...
Recently Asked User Questions about Honda
Honda Further Research
Popular Honda Used Cars