- + 76Images
- + 3Colours
Key Specs of Mahindra Scorpio
|Engine (upto)||2179 cc|
Scorpio Latest Update
Latest Update: Mahindra's new-gen Scorpio will be called the 'Scorpio-N'. The carmaker will continue to offer the current model as 'Scorpio Classic' alongside the Scorpio-N. If you want the current SUV, Mahindra is offering it with savings of up to Rs 27,320 this May.
Mahindra Scorpio Price: Its prices range between Rs 13.54 lakh and Rs 18.62 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Mahindra Scorpio Variants: It is offered in five trims: S3+, S5, S7, S9, and S11.
Mahindra Scorpio Seating Capacity: It can seat up to nine occupants.
Mahindra Scorpio Engine and Transmission: The carmaker has provided the SUV with a 2.2-litre diesel engine making 120PS/280Nm and 140PS/319Nm. The 120PS/280Nm diesel unit is offered with the new base-spec S3+ variant, and is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission. On the other hand, the 140PS/319Nm diesel mill is coupled with a 6-speed manual.
Mahindra Scorpio Features: Features on board include cruise control, auto AC, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth and AUX connectivity, and auto headlights with LED DRLs.
Mahindra Scorpio Safety: Safety of the passengers is taken care of by dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, ABS, and speed alert.
Mahindra Scorpio Price
The price of Mahindra Scorpio starts at Rs. 13.54 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 18.62 Lakh. Mahindra Scorpio is offered in 6 variants - the base model of Scorpio is S3 Plus and the top variant Mahindra Scorpio S11 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 18.62 Lakh.
|Scorpio S3 Plus2179 cc, Manual, DieselMore than 2 months waiting||Rs.13.54 Lakh*|
|Scorpio S3 Plus 9 Seater2179 cc, Manual, DieselMore than 2 months waiting||Rs.13.54 Lakh*|
|Scorpio S52179 cc, Manual, DieselMore than 2 months waiting||Rs.14.29 Lakh*|
|Scorpio S72179 cc, Manual, DieselMore than 2 months waiting||Rs.16.64 Lakh*|
|Scorpio S92179 cc, Manual, DieselMore than 2 months waiting||Rs.17.30 Lakh*|
|Scorpio S112179 cc, Manual, Diesel|
Top SellingMore than 2 months waiting
Mahindra Scorpio Comparison with similar cars
Mahindra Scorpio Review
The Mahindra Scorpio is one of the most popular SUVs sold in India, thanks to a reputation that has been solidified over more than a decade. It was Mahindra’s first truly modern SUV and with multiple updates over the years, it kept up with the needs of the market, while catering to a wide range of customers.
The new-generation Scorpio features some attention grabbing design and new features, while maintaining its nature as an abuse-friendly SUV. Let’s explore what the Scorpio has to offer.
Make no mistake, the Mahindra Scorpio is still an old-school SUV underneath. It might not be the most comfortable offering in its segment, nor is it great at handling. However, it makes up for all that with its usability. The Scorpio’s mHawk engines are a tractable lot and are a boon in the city commutes as well. Add to that the practicality of the 7-seats and the roomy Scorpio can easily act as a great family car too.
The Mahindra Scorpio with its rugged demeanour can easily take on almost every challenge that the Indian roads can throw in its path.
Pros & Cons of Mahindra Scorpio
Things We Like
- Despite being an SUV, the Scorpio offers great city driveability thanks to the light clutch and the 2.2-litre mHawk engine that offers a good amount of low-end torque.
- The Mahindra Scorpio commands loads of road presence, aggressive styling and an abuse-friendly structure.
- With a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the Scorpio is on of the most affordable 7-seater SUVs in the country
- Unlike many of its rivals, the Scorpio comes with proper shift on fly 4WD system.
Things We Don't Like
- Being a body on ladder frame SUV, the Scorpio’s ride quality is bumpy and has a fair amount of body roll. This means long distance travel in the Scorpio would be a bit uneasy for the rear passengers.
- The option of 4WD is limited to the top-spec S11 variant which feels a bit overpriced for the equipment it offers.
- Poor ergonomic: the storage door packets are almost impossible to access with doors shut and it is a similar issue with driver seat height adjuster.
- The fit and finish quality on the Scorpio is not up to the mark. Even the faux leather upholstery offered in the top-spec S11 variant does not feel upmarket.
Stand Out Features
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System: The Scorpio is the only SUV in its class to offer this feature. It is a small but a nifty feature which allows you to keep a track of your tyre pressure levels.
Navigation System: The Scorpio’s navigation system offers 10 language support. That means, no matter in which part of the country you buy the Scorpio in, the Mahindra SUV has got you covered.
Cruise Control: To make highway commuting more comfortable, the Scorpio gets cruise control. When activated, it maintains the required speed without any accelerator input from the driver.
Specification of Mahindra Scorpio
|City Mileage||17.0 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||2179|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||136.78bhp@3750rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||319Nm@1800-2800rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60.0|
|Service Cost (Avg. of 5 years)||Rs.3,794|
Mahindra Scorpio User Reviews
- All (1322)
- Looks (377)
- Comfort (391)
- Mileage (197)
- Engine (212)
- Interior (128)
- Space (92)
- Price (120)
- More ...
- View All Scorpio Reviews
Mahindra Scorpio Videos
Mahindra Scorpio 2022 has 20 video of its detailed review, pros & cons, comparison & variant explained,test drive experience, features, specs, interior & exterior details and more. Watch our Latest Hindi video of Mahindra Scorpio to know price, safety features & more.
- 7:55Mahindra Scorpio Quick Review | Pros, Cons and Should You Buy OneApr 13, 2018
Mahindra Scorpio Colours
Mahindra Scorpio car is available in 4 different colors. View all car images with different colour options on Cardekho.
- Pearl White
- Molten Red Rage
- Napoli Black
- Dsat Silver
Mahindra Scorpio Images
Mahindra Scorpio has 24 images, view picture gallery of Scorpio which includes exterier, interior & 360 view of Suv car.
Mahindra Scorpio Price in India
Mahindra Scorpio News
Mahindra Scorpio Road Test
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Mahindra Scorpio Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the exact on-road price of Mahindra Scorpio?
What are the latest May offers available on Mahindra Scorpio?
Which car is better Scorpio or Thar?
What will the EMI or down payment for Mahindra Scorpio?
Is Mahindra Scorpio a 5 or 7 seater SUV?
What are the colour options of Mahindra Scorpio?
Is Mahindra Scorpio is a 7 Seater Car?
What is the fuel tank capacity of Mahindra Scorpio?
स्कारपीओ की टंकी तेल क्षमता कितनी है
Which is better Mahindra Scorpio petrol or Mahindra Scorpio diesel?
Write your Comment on Mahindra Scorpio
Excellent SUV!!Please come back with automatic version.
150000 jma karta ho
Hmko aaj gari chahiye milega sir
Mahindra Scorpio Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 13.30 - 18.19 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 13.67 - 18.63 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 13.68 - 18.73 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 13.67 - 18.73 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 13.30 - 18.19 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 13.64 - 18.84 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 13.68 - 18.82 Lakh|
Trending Mahindra Cars
- All Cars
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 15, 2022
- Mahindra Scorpio NRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 27, 2022
- Mahindra XUV500 2022Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2022
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 04, 2022
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 14, 2022