Volkswagen offers 6 car models on sale for the India including 2 Hatchbacks, 3 Sedans and 1 SUV. The cheapest Volkswagen model is the Polo which has a starting price of Rs. 5.55 Lakh and the most expensive Volkswagen car is the Passat priced at Rs. 29.99 Lakh. The Volkswagen Polo (Rs 5.55 Lakh), Volkswagen Vento (Rs 8.38 Lakh), Volkswagen Ameo (Rs 5.66 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Volkswagen. Upcoming Volkswagen Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include Virtus, T-Cross, Jetta.
Volkswagen Cars Price List (2018) in India
|Volkswagen Polo||Rs. 5.55 - 9.39 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Vento||Rs. 8.38 - 14.03 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Ameo||Rs. 5.66 - 10.0 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Tiguan||Rs. 27.49 - 30.88 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Passat||Rs. 29.99 - 32.99 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen GTI||Rs. 20.69 Lakh*|
Volkswagen Car Models
- Rs.5.55 - 9.39 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.21 to 21.49 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.38 - 14.03 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.09 to 21.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.66 - 10.0 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.44 to 22.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.27.49 - 30.88 Lakh*Diesel17.06 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.29.99 - 32.99 Lakh*Diesel17.42 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.20.69 Lakh*Petrol16.34 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Volkswagen Cars
Find Volkswagen Car Dealers in your City
Volkswagen News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- December Car Discounts: Get Best Year End Offers On Tata Tigor, Honda City, Skoda Superb & More
Missed the festive season deals? Here are some year-end offers for you
- Year-end Offers On Volkswagen Cars: Discounts Upto Rs 2 Lakh On Polo, Ameo, Vento
The deal includes corporate, loyalty and exchange benefits along with discounts on automatic versions
- India-spec VW T-Cross To Look Different Compared To Brazil-spec
The T-Cross SUV will be tailored to look more rugged for the Indian market compared to the global model
- Future VW-Skoda Cars To Look “Significantly Different” From Each Other
Some of the current models, like the Vento & Rapid, look quite similar to each other from certain angles
- New-gen Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Polo, Ameo, Vento In Pipeline For India
New-gen versions of the sedans are expected to hit the market first
- Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 Petrol: Review
Does the new engine change anything drastically in the familiarly friendly Ameo?...
- Volkswagen Passat: First Drive Review
If you are looking for a luxurious full-size sedan around the forty lakh rupee mark, then Skoda’s Su...
- Volkswagen Tiguan: First Drive Review
Does the new Tiguan finally announce the arrival of Volkswagen in the Indian SUV space? We find out....
- Volkswagen Ameo Diesel: First Drive Review
Volkswagen's compact sedan gets a diesel heart! ...
- Volkswagen Ameo First Drive Review
Is the Volkswagen Ameo, India’s most premium compact sedan? We drive one to find out. ...
Latest Reviews on Volkswagen Cars
I own Highline AT, very good car. The best in segment car. It can defeat any car in this segment. The engine is very much punchy and powerful and works brilliantly well. ...
Excellent, comfortable robust machine great value for money. German Engine is very comfortable on highways, the vehicle is very sturdy and smooth, no competitor close to ...
Volkswagen Further Research
Popular Volkswagen Used Cars