Volkswagen car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 5.71 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Polo. The most expensive car in Volkswagen's lineup is the Passat, priced at Rs. 33.22 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Volkswagen has 6 models on sale in India. The Volkswagen Polo, Volkswagen Vento, Volkswagen Ameo are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Volkswagen cars in India include the T-Roc, Virtus, T-Cross, Jetta.
Volkswagen Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Volkswagen Polo||Rs. 5.71 - 9.72 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Vento||Rs. 8.64 - 14.34 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Ameo||Rs. 5.84 - 10.0 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen GTI||Rs. 20.69 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Passat||Rs. 30.21 - 33.22 Lakh*|
|Volkswagen Tiguan||Rs. 28.07 - 31.46 Lakh*|
Volkswagen Car Models
- Rs.5.71 - 9.72 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.21 to 21.49 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.64 - 14.34 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.09 to 21.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.84 - 10.0 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 22.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.20.69 Lakh*Petrol16.34 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.30.21 - 33.22 Lakh*Diesel17.42 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.28.07 - 31.46 Lakh*Diesel17.06 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Volkswagen Cars
Find Volkswagen Car Dealers in your City
Volkswagen News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Volkswagen Cars Available With Benefits Of Upto Rs 1 Lakh
Offers include cash discount, 7.99 per cent rate of interest and other benefits
- Hyundai Verna, Maruti Ciaz Most Popular Compact Sedans In April 2019
The top three highest selling cars (Verna, Ciaz & City) continue to control more than 80 per cent of the market share
- Volkswagen Polo To Get An Update Soon!
The 2019 Polo will borrow bits from the limited-run GTI for a sharper and sportier design
- Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 Most Popular Premium Hatchbacks In April 2019
Baleno and Elite i20 continue to set the sales charts on fire, with both hatchbacks registering sales of more than 10,000 units in April. How did the others fare?
- Buy Or Hold: Wait For Toyota Glanza Or Go For Rivals?
The Baleno-based Toyota Glanza is expected to be priced at a slight premium compared to the donor car, but we find out if it’s better to just go for one of the competitors instead
- Volkswagen Ameo 1.0 Petrol: Review
Does the new engine change anything drastically in the familiarly friendly Ameo?...
- Volkswagen Passat: First Drive Review
If you are looking for a luxurious full-size sedan around the forty lakh rupee mark, then Skoda’s Su...
- Volkswagen Tiguan: First Drive Review
Does the new Tiguan finally announce the arrival of Volkswagen in the Indian SUV space? We find out....
- Volkswagen Ameo Diesel: First Drive Review
Volkswagen's compact sedan gets a diesel heart! ...
- Volkswagen Ameo First Drive Review
Is the Volkswagen Ameo, India’s most premium compact sedan? We drive one to find out. ...
Latest Reviews on Volkswagen Cars
It is one of the worst produced 1litre petrol engines in the world. I rate old WagonR 1litre better than Polo petrol engine. 0 to 50km per hour speed is the weakest point...
Volkswagen, as you all know it is a German product. They have been quite successful in the Indian market. Vento is one of the mid-range sedan cars of Volkswagen. I have b...
Recently Asked User Questions about Volkswagen
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Volkswagen Further Research
Popular Volkswagen Used Cars