MG Motor Cars
MG Motor is a UK-based carmaker that has a rich heritage and is known in India for its iconic vintage cars. It first came into existence in the 1920s and managed to create a cult following for its sportscars. MG (Morris Garages) was sold to Morris Motors in 1935, and was subsequently absorbed into the British Motor Corporation Limited in 1952. After multiple changes in ownerships, the MG brand was bought by China-based Nanjing Automobile in 2005, and was later merged into SAIC Motor Corporation Limited. MG Motor's plans for entering the Indian market were revealed in July 2017, when SAIC acquired General Motors' factory in Halol, Gujarat. The company now plans to bring in a range of cars to the Indian market by 2019, starting with a midsize SUV.MG offers 0 car available for sale in India. Upcoming MG Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Hector, RX5, Baojun 510, GS, ERX5.
MG Motor Cars Price List
Prices In India have not been revealed
- Rs.17.0 Lakh*Petrolnull cc
Upcoming MG Motor Cars
MG Motor News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Weekly Wrap-up: Spy Pics Of MG Hector & Kia SP2i, Hyundai QXi Teased & More
A lot of new manufacturers and cars are about to enter the Indian automotive space, here’s the latest scoop from the past week.
- MG (Morris Garages) Motor Ropes In Benedict Cumberbatch As Brand Ambassador
The British actor of Doctor Strange and Sherlock Holmes fame will be the face of the British brand in India!
- MG (Morris Garages) Hector SUV Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch
It’s the first instance where the Hector has been spotted without any camouflage
- MG (Morris Garages) Hector SUV To Feature eSIM, Connected Technologies
Could become the first mass-market car in India with internet connectivity and over-the-air updates
- MG Motor To Support Learning Centres For Underprivileged Girls In India
The carmaker will be adopting 30 learning centres for the education of the girl child in remote areas of India