Altroz Latest Update
Tata Altroz is a premium hatchback that will go on sale in India around mid-2019. The Altroz, which made its world debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, is the series production version of the 2018 45X concept. The Tata Altroz borrows the Nexon’s 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine and is mated to a 5-speed manual. An AMT (automated-manual transmission) is expected to be on offer as well. Tata is yet to reveal if the Altroz will get a diesel engine though. Some of the features on offer include an analogue-digital instrument cluster, cruise control, automatic climate control with a rear AC vent and a 7-inch infotainment system. The Tata Altroz will be positioned above the Tiago and is expected to be priced from around Rs 5.5 lakh to Rs 8.5 lakh. It will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz and Volkswagen Polo.
Tata Altroz News
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Hyundai Elite i20 rival will get powerful engine options
The carmaker showcased four near production-spec cars and a micro-SUV concept at the Swiss show
The Tata Altroz that was revealed in Geneva was powered by a turbocharged version of the 1.2-litre engine, with a power output of 102PS
- Weekly Wrap-up: Tata Altroz Vs Rivals, 7-Seat Harrier Revealed, 2019 Ford Figo Launch In March & More
Here are the most important happenings from the Indian auto industry from the last week
Excited about Tata’s first premium hatchback? Take a closer look at it here
Tata Altroz Videos
- 3:13Tata Altroz & Altroz EV : The new premium hatchbacks : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 13, 2019
- 2:12Tata Altroz Full Details | Price, Specs, Features and More! #In2Mins | CarDekho.comMar 07, 2019
- 7:9Tata Altroz Hatchback Walkaround | Baleno & Elite i20 Rival Revealed | ZigWheels.comMar 05, 2019
Tata Altroz Images
Tata Altroz Price
|UPCOMINGAltroz1198 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Pros & Cons of Tata Altroz
Tata Altroz User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (47)
- Most helpful (10)
- Looks (18)
- Price (12)
- Power (6)
- Interior (4)
- More ...
- View All Altroz Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz
Super design looking good
When showcased it was like lamborgini s sister after production it looks like Indica s brother...
nice vehicle to replace tata DLE.
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Fiat ArgoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 25, 2019
- Hyundai VenueRs.7.5 - 12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 16, 2019
- MG HectorRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020