Altroz Latest Update
Latest Update: A leaked teaser reveals the interior of the Tata Altroz. Read more about it here.
Altroz Expected Launch: The Altroz premium hatchback is slated to launch by September 2019 and the final date should be announced soon. It made its world debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and is the production-spec version of the 2018 45X concept.
Expected Engines: The Geneva model had the Nexon’s 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine with a power rating of 102PS and 140Nm while mated to a 5-speed manual. Tata is also expected to offer the Altroz with a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine (also from the Nexon). An AMT (automated-manual transmission) is also expected to be on offer for both the Nexon-sourced engines.
Expected Features: As a premium hatchback and as seen at the Geneva debut, the Altroz is likely to get features like an analogue-digital instrument cluster, a 7-inch infotainment system, cruise control and auto climate control with rear AC vents too.
Expected Prices: The Tata Altroz will be positioned above the Tiago and is expected to be priced between Rs 5.5 lakh and 8.5 lakh.
Tata Altroz Videos
- 7:16Top 10 Upcoming Cars in India 2019 | Maruti S-Presso, Tata Altroz, Toyota Vellfire & More | CarDekhoSep 21, 2019
- 7:27Toyota Glanza 2019 India vs Baleno, Elite i20, Jazz, Polo & Tata Altroz | CarDekho.com | #BuyOrHoldJun 06, 2019
- 3:13Tata Altroz & Altroz EV : The new premium hatchbacks : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 13, 2019
- 2:12Tata Altroz Full Details | Price, Specs, Features and More! #In2Mins | CarDekho.comMar 07, 2019
- 7:9Tata Altroz Hatchback Walkaround | Baleno & Elite i20 Rival Revealed | ZigWheels.comMar 05, 2019
Tata Altroz Images
Tata Altroz Price
|UPCOMINGAltroz1198 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As of now, the brand hasn\'t revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.Answered on 4 Oct 2019
Pros & Cons of Tata Altroz
Things We Like
- Feature-rich: It is expected to come with goodies like projector headlamps with LED DRLs, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment unit and Harrier-like analog+digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting among others.
- Automatic options: The Tata Altroz is likely to feature an AMT option with both the petrol and diesel engines.
- Tata Altroz’s ALFA ARC platform is claimed to be 5-star rated in crash tests.
- Multiple engines: Turbocharged and naturally aspirated petrol engines along with a diesel engine.
Things We Don't Like
- AMT transmission in the premium hatchback segment might not cut it since rivals offer CVT and dual-clutch automatic units.
- Altroz’s 3-cylinder petrol might be less refined than 4-cylinder engines on offer on rivals.
Stand Out Features
7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Ambient lighting: Will increase the premium quotient of the cabin.
Tata Altroz User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (84)
- Looks (35)
- Comfort (3)
- Mileage (2)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (11)
- Space (3)
- Price (21)
- More ...
Tata Altroz is a class-leading and industry-defining features and comfort in the car. The Indian automobile manufacturer will be leading the way to innovation. Also, wit...
- View All Altroz Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz
Looks trendy and stylish, and as the presenter said, some of the features are evolving, though they need some getting used to. Cabin looks roomy, but leg space in the rear is insufficient.
Macho and very Joyful
looking so smart & imprresing
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- Honda Brio 2019Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Tesla Model XRs.2.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 30, 2019
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020