Altroz Latest Update
Latest update: The Altroz was recently spied testing again, this time while being filmed for an ad. Details here.
About Altroz: The Altroz premium hatchback is slated to launch here around mid-2019 and the final date should be announced soon. It made its world debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and it is the production-spec version of the 2018 45X concept.
Expected Engines: The Geneva model had the Nexon’s 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine with a power rating of 102PS and 140Nm while mated to a 5-speed manual. Tata is also expected to offer the Altroz with a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine (also from the Nexon) as well. An AMT (automated-manual transmission) is also expected to be on offer for both the Nexon-sourced engines.
Expected Features: As a premium hatchback and as seen at the Geneva debut, the Altroz is likely to get features like an analogue-digital instrument cluster, a 7-inch infotainment system, cruise control and auto climate control with rear AC vents too.
Expected Prices: The Tata Altroz will be positioned above the Tiago and is expected to be priced between Rs 5.5 lakh and 8.5 lakh.
Tata Altroz Videos
- 7:27Toyota Glanza 2019 India vs Baleno, Elite i20, Jazz, Polo & Tata Altroz | CarDekho.com | #BuyOrHoldJun 06, 2019
- 3:13Tata Altroz & Altroz EV : The new premium hatchbacks : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 13, 2019
- 2:12Tata Altroz Full Details | Price, Specs, Features and More! #In2Mins | CarDekho.comMar 07, 2019
- 7:9Tata Altroz Hatchback Walkaround | Baleno & Elite i20 Rival Revealed | ZigWheels.comMar 05, 2019
Tata Altroz Images
Tata Altroz Price
|Altroz1198 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Tata Altroz
Things We Like
- Feature-rich: It is expected to come with goodies like projector headlamps with LED DRLs, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment unit and Harrier-like analog+digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting among others.
- Automatic options: The Tata Altroz is likely to feature an AMT option with both the petrol and diesel engines.
- Tata Altroz’s ALFA ARC platform is claimed to be 5-star rated in crash tests.
- Multiple engines: Turbocharged and naturally aspirated petrol engines along with a diesel engine.
Things We Don't Like
- AMT transmission in the premium hatchback segment might not cut it since rivals offer CVT and dual-clutch automatic units.
- Altroz’s 3-cylinder petrol might be less refined than 4-cylinder engines on offer on rivals.
Stand Out Features
7-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Ambient lighting: Will increase the premium quotient of the cabin.
Tata Altroz User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (63)
- Looks (28)
- Comfort (2)
- Mileage (1)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (8)
- Space (3)
- Price (16)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
This is somewhat advanced next Generation Designed car. This is showing the new & different way of car world designing technology. Its concept model (45x) was excellent. ...
The best car which is coming up, from our own Indian Automaker Company, "TATA" today me as an individual is very obliged to witness its market share and would love to see...
- View All Altroz Reviews
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Tata Altroz
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz
Macho and very Joyful
looking so smart & imprresing
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- MG HectorRs.15.0 - 19.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Kia SeltosRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- BMW i8Rs.2.25 - 3.3 Cr*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2019