Maruti car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 2.94 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Alto 800. The most expensive car in Maruti's lineup is the XL6, priced at Rs. 11.51 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Maruti has 16 models on sale in India. The Maruti Swift, Maruti Vitara Brezza, Maruti Baleno are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Maruti cars in India include the Ertiga, S-Presso, S-Cross 2020, XL5, Swift Hybrid, Grand Vitara, WagonR Electric, Jimny, Futuro-e, Solio.
Maruti Arena Cars Price List (2020) in India
|Maruti Swift||Rs. 5.19 - 8.84 Lakh*|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||Rs. 7.34 - 11.4 Lakh*|
|Maruti Dzire||Rs. 5.89 - 8.8 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ertiga||Rs. 7.59 - 10.13 Lakh*|
|Maruti Wagon R||Rs. 4.45 - 5.94 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto 800||Rs. 2.94 - 4.36 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio||Rs. 4.41 - 5.58 Lakh*|
|Maruti S-Presso||Rs. 3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto K10||Rs. 3.6 - 4.39 Lakh*|
|Maruti XL6||Rs. 9.84 - 11.51 Lakh*|
|Maruti Eeco||Rs. 3.8 - 4.95 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio X||Rs. 4.9 - 5.67 Lakh*|
Maruti Nexa Cars Price List (2020) in India
|Maruti Baleno||Rs. 5.63 - 8.96 Lakh*|
|Maruti S-Cross||Rs. 8.8 - 11.43 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ciaz||Rs. 8.31 - 11.09 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ignis||Rs. 4.89 - 7.19 Lakh*|
Maruti Car Models
- Rs.5.19 - 8.84 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol21.21 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.34 - 11.4 Lakh*Petrol17.03 to 18.76 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.63 - 8.96 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol19.56 to 27.39 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.89 - 8.8 Lakh*Petrol23.26 to 24.12 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.59 - 10.13 Lakh*Petrol/CNG17.99 kmpl to 26.8 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.45 - 5.94 Lakh*Petrol/CNG20.52 kmpl to 33.54 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.94 - 4.36 Lakh*Petrol/CNG22.05 kmpl to 31.59 km/kgManual
- Rs.4.41 - 5.58 Lakh*Petrol/CNG21.63 kmpl to 31.79 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Petrol21.4 to 21.7 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.8 - 11.43 Lakh*Diesel25.1 kmplManual
- Rs.8.31 - 11.09 Lakh*PetrolManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.6 - 4.39 Lakh*Petrol/CNG23.95 kmpl to 32.26 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.89 - 7.19 Lakh*Petrol20.89 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.84 - 11.51 Lakh*Petrol17.99 to 19.01 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.8 - 4.95 Lakh*Petrol/CNG15.37 kmpl to 21.94 km/kgManual
- Rs.4.9 - 5.67 Lakh*Petrol21.63 kmplManual/Automatic
Upcoming Maruti Cars
About Maruti Cars
Maruti Suzuki Dealership & Service Centres Apart from a wide array of cars, Maruti Suzuki also has the widest network of all carmakers in India. The carmaker has two types of dealerships - Arena and Nexa. Nexa is the premium chain of Maruti Suzuki's retail outlets in India. Maruti Suzuki sells the Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz and S-Cross from Nexa. All other cars including the Alto K10, 2018 Swift, Dzire and Ertiga are retailed from the Arena dealerships. Maruti Suzuki has over 3200 sales outlets and 3400 service stations across India. The carmaker also offers its genuine spare parts over the counter under the MGP (Maruti Genuine Parts) brand name. It ensures that any Maruti Suzuki car can be serviced or repaired using genuine spare parts even in some of the more remote locations of the country where a Maruti service station doesn't exist. Maruti Suzuki also sells its own range of accessories under the brand name MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories). These can be purchased from any Maruti Suzuki authorised dealership or service station.
Find Maruti Car Dealers in your City
Maruti Suzuki News & Reviews
Latest Reviews on Maruti Cars
Wagon R is the best car and comfortable seat and 14 inches tyre are good for the city and a long drive and storage space is more look is a nice music system and speakers ...
Best in class and the toughest rival in its segment. Likewise and the performance of the car is awesome than the other cars in its segment(Venue, Nexon,etc.). Everyone sh...
Handling is very much best in segment type although build needs to be more strengthed to make it alike a premium segment car... But in case you are thinking of buying it ...
Luxury car in this segment. Very nice car in this budget. Its performance is very good. The mileage of this car is good. No, any noise feels in a cabin or at steering and...
Recently Asked User Questions about Maruti
- 1 Answer
Popular Maruti Used Cars in New Delhi