Maruti Suzuki Cars
Maruti offers 17 car models on sale for the India including 9 Hatchbacks, 2 Minivans, 2 Sedans, 3 SUVs and 1 MUV. The cheapest Maruti model is the Alto 800 which has a starting price of Rs. 2.53 Lakh and the most expensive Maruti car is the S-Cross priced at Rs. 8.85 Lakh. The Maruti Swift (Rs 4.99 Lakh), Maruti Baleno (Rs 5.38 Lakh), Maruti Vitara Brezza (Rs 7.67 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Maruti. Upcoming Maruti Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include WagonR 2019, Baleno 2019, Grand Vitara, WagonR Electric.
Maruti Suzuki Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Maruti Swift||Rs. 4.99 - 8.85 Lakh*|
|Maruti Baleno||Rs. 5.38 - 8.5 Lakh*|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||Rs. 7.67 - 10.64 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ertiga||Rs. 7.44 - 10.9 Lakh*|
|Maruti Dzire||Rs. 5.69 - 9.54 Lakh*|
|Maruti Wagon R||Rs. 4.15 - 5.36 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto 800||Rs. 2.63 - 3.9 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio||Rs. 4.21 - 5.4 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto K10||Rs. 3.38 - 4.24 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ciaz||Rs. 8.19 - 10.97 Lakh*|
|Maruti S-Cross||Rs. 8.85 - 11.45 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ignis||Rs. 4.67 - 7.05 Lakh*|
|Maruti Omni||Rs. 2.82 - 3.06 Lakh*|
|Maruti Eeco||Rs. 3.37 - 4.43 Lakh*|
|Maruti Gypsy||Rs. 5.71 - 6.37 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio X||Rs. 4.63 - 5.49 Lakh*|
|Maruti Baleno RS||Rs. 8.47 Lakh*|
Maruti Suzuki Car Models
- Rs.4.99 - 8.85 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol22.0 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.38 - 8.5 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol21.4 to 27.39 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.67 - 10.64 Lakh*Diesel24.3 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.44 - 10.9 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.69 to 25.47 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.69 - 9.54 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol22.0 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.15 - 5.36 Lakh*Petrol/CNG20.51 kmpl to 26.6 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.63 - 3.9 Lakh*Petrol/CNG24.7 kmpl to 33.44 km/kgManual
- Rs.4.21 - 5.4 Lakh*Petrol/CNG23.1 kmpl to 31.79 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.38 - 4.24 Lakh*Petrol/CNG24.07 kmpl to 32.26 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.19 - 10.97 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.28 to 28.09 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.85 - 11.45 Lakh*Diesel25.1 kmplManual
- Rs.4.67 - 7.05 Lakh*Petrol20.89 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.82 - 3.06 Lakh*Petrol16.8 kmplManual
- Rs.3.37 - 4.43 Lakh*Petrol/CNG15.1 kmpl to 20.0 km/kgManual
- Rs.5.71 - 6.37 Lakh*Petrol11.96 kmplManual
- Rs.4.63 - 5.49 Lakh*Petrol23.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.47 Lakh*Petrol21.1 kmplManual
Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Cars
About Maruti Suzuki Cars
Maruti Suzuki Dealership & Service Centres Apart from a wide array of cars, Maruti Suzuki also has the widest network of all carmakers in India. The carmaker has two types of dealerships - Arena and Nexa. Nexa is the premium chain of Maruti Suzuki's retail outlets in India. Maruti Suzuki sells the Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz and S-Cross from Nexa. All other cars including the Alto K10, 2018 Swift, Dzire and Ertiga are retailed from the Arena dealerships. Maruti Suzuki has over 3200 sales outlets and 3400 service stations across India. The carmaker also offers its genuine spare parts over the counter under the MGP (Maruti Genuine Parts) brand name. It ensures that any Maruti Suzuki car can be serviced or repaired using genuine spare parts even in some of the more remote locations of the country where a Maruti service station doesn't exist. Maruti Suzuki also sells its own range of accessories under the brand name MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories). These can be purchased from any Maruti Suzuki authorised dealership or service station.
Find Maruti Car Dealers in your City
Maruti Suzuki News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Nissan Kicks Expected Prices: Will It Undercut Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, Renault Captur?
With a premium cabin and segment-first features in its kitty, here’s what we think the 2019 Nissan Kicks will be priced at
- 2019 Maruti Suzuki Baleno Facelift: 10 Major Changes & New Features Revealed Before Launch
The 2019 Baleno will get Suzuki’s updated SmartPlay Studio infotainment system
- Maruti Ciaz 1.5 Diesel To Return 26.82kmpl; Launch In February 2019
The bigger diesel engine will be available alongside the existing 1.3-litre Fiat-sourced diesel engine for now
- 2019 Maruti WagonR Reaches Dealerships Ahead Of 23 Jan Launch
The new WagonR will be bigger than its predecessor and feature a bigger 1.2-litre petrol engine as well
- Buy Or Hold: Wait For New Maruti WagonR 2019 Or Buy Hyundai Santro, Datsun GO, Tata Tiago?
Is the new-gen WagonR worth holding out for over its rivals? We find out.
- New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018: First Drive Review
Is it finally the MPV you can fall in ‘LUV’ with?...
- Maruti Swift ZDi AMT: Long Term Review Part 2
Six months in our long-term test fleet, the Swift diesel automatic has given us a smooth, fuss-free ...
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift: Review
Can the new S-Cross still wow customers armed with a new face and just the 1.3-litre DDiS 200 engine...
- Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze 2018: Diesel Comparison Review
Honda plans to dent Maruti’s sub-4 metre dominance with the all-new Amaze. But, has it done enough t...
- 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift: First Drive Review
Maruti’s flagship sedan now packs in additional tech to make it more efficient and more desirable. I...
Latest Reviews on Maruti Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Maruti Suzuki
Q. Wagon R 2019 on-road price Bihar?Add Your Answer
Q. How much is the seating capacity?Add Your Answer
Maruti Suzuki Further Research
Popular Maruti Suzuki Used Cars