Maruti Suzuki Cars
Maruti Suzuki car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 2.94 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Alto 800. The most expensive car in Maruti Suzuki's lineup is the S-Cross, priced at Rs. 11.49 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Maruti Suzuki has 15 models on sale in India. The Maruti Swift, Maruti Baleno, Maruti Vitara Brezza are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Maruti Suzuki cars in India include the Grand Vitara, WagonR Electric, Future-S.
Maruti Suzuki Arena Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Maruti Swift||Rs. 4.99 - 8.86 Lakh*|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||Rs. 7.68 - 10.65 Lakh*|
|Maruti Wagon R||Rs. 4.2 - 5.7 Lakh*|
|Maruti Dzire||Rs. 5.7 - 9.55 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ertiga||Rs. 7.45 - 11.2 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto 800||Rs. 2.94 - 3.55 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio||Rs. 4.31 - 5.48 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto K10||Rs. 3.39 - 4.25 Lakh*|
|Maruti Eeco||Rs. 3.52 - 4.66 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio X||Rs. 4.8 - 5.57 Lakh*|
Maruti Suzuki Nexa Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Maruti Baleno||Rs. 5.59 - 8.9 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ciaz||Rs. 8.2 - 11.38 Lakh*|
|Maruti S-Cross||Rs. 8.86 - 11.49 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ignis||Rs. 4.79 - 7.15 Lakh*|
|Maruti Baleno RS||Rs. 8.89 Lakh*|
Maruti Suzuki Car Models
- Rs.4.99 - 8.86 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol22.0 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.59 - 8.9 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol21.4 to 27.39 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.68 - 10.65 Lakh*Diesel24.3 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.2 - 5.7 Lakh*Petrol/CNG21.5 kmpl to 33.54 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.7 - 9.55 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol22.0 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.45 - 11.2 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.69 to 25.47 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.94 - 3.55 Lakh*Petrol24.7 kmplManual
- Rs.4.31 - 5.48 Lakh*Petrol/CNG23.1 kmpl to 31.79 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.39 - 4.25 Lakh*Petrol/CNG24.07 kmpl to 32.26 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.2 - 11.38 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.28 to 28.09 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.86 - 11.49 Lakh*Diesel25.1 kmplManual
- Rs.4.79 - 7.15 Lakh*Petrol20.89 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.52 - 4.66 Lakh*Petrol/CNG15.1 kmpl to 20.0 km/kgManual
- Rs.8.89 Lakh*Petrol21.1 kmplManual
- Rs.4.8 - 5.57 Lakh*Petrol23.0 kmplManual/Automatic
Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Cars
About Maruti Suzuki Cars
Maruti Suzuki Dealership & Service Centres Apart from a wide array of cars, Maruti Suzuki also has the widest network of all carmakers in India. The carmaker has two types of dealerships - Arena and Nexa. Nexa is the premium chain of Maruti Suzuki's retail outlets in India. Maruti Suzuki sells the Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz and S-Cross from Nexa. All other cars including the Alto K10, 2018 Swift, Dzire and Ertiga are retailed from the Arena dealerships. Maruti Suzuki has over 3200 sales outlets and 3400 service stations across India. The carmaker also offers its genuine spare parts over the counter under the MGP (Maruti Genuine Parts) brand name. It ensures that any Maruti Suzuki car can be serviced or repaired using genuine spare parts even in some of the more remote locations of the country where a Maruti service station doesn't exist. Maruti Suzuki also sells its own range of accessories under the brand name MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories). These can be purchased from any Maruti Suzuki authorised dealership or service station.
Find Maruti Car Dealers in your City
Maruti Suzuki News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Maruti Swift, Hyundai Grand i10 Demand On The Rise; Mid-size Hatchback Sales Go Up In April
The mid-size hatchbacks is among the only segments that have not seen sales fall in April
- Hyundai Verna, Maruti Ciaz Most Popular Compact Sedans In April 2019
The top three highest selling cars (Verna, Ciaz & City) continue to control more than 80 per cent of the market share
- Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20 Most Popular Premium Hatchbacks In April 2019
Baleno and Elite i20 continue to set the sales charts on fire, with both hatchbacks registering sales of more than 10,000 units in April. How did the others fare?
- Buy Or Hold: Wait For Toyota Glanza Or Go For Rivals?
The Baleno-based Toyota Glanza is expected to be priced at a slight premium compared to the donor car, but we find out if it’s better to just go for one of the competitors instead
- Hyundai Creta Retains Top Spot In Segment Despite Drop In Sales In April 2019
With a decline of 63 per cent, the Renault Captur was the biggest loser in the segment last month
- Maruti WagonR vs Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago - Comparison Review
The small-hatchback space is more complex than ever. Where earlier it was meant to be an ideal workh...
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Review: First Drive
Can a stronger platform, an all-new design, a more powerful engine and an extended feature list make...
- Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze vs Ford Aspire: Comparison
Can the new Ford Aspire with its new petrol engine better the top guns of the segment?...
- New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018: First Drive Review
Is it finally the MPV you can fall in ‘LUV’ with?...
- Maruti Swift ZDi AMT: Long Term Review Part 2
Six months in our long-term test fleet, the Swift diesel automatic has given us a smooth, fuss-free ...
Latest Reviews on Maruti Cars
It's the car I'm driving to market, office, friends, celebration and all. It filled with all requisites, no superficialities. My whole family comes in it, thus ma...
Recently Asked User Questions about Maruti
- 1 Answer
Maruti Suzuki Further Research
Popular Maruti Suzuki Used Cars