Maruti Suzuki Cars
Maruti offers 17 car models on sale for the India including 9 Hatchbacks, 2 Minivans, 2 Sedans, 3 SUVs and 1 MUV. The cheapest Maruti model is the Alto 800 which has a starting price of Rs. 2.63 Lakh and the most expensive Maruti car is the S-Cross priced at Rs. 8.85 Lakh. The Maruti Baleno (Rs 5.45 Lakh), Maruti Swift (Rs 4.99 Lakh), Maruti Wagon R (Rs 4.19 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Maruti. Upcoming Maruti Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Grand Vitara, Alto 2019, WagonR Electric, Future-S.
Maruti Suzuki Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Maruti Baleno||Rs. 5.45 - 8.77 Lakh*|
|Maruti Swift||Rs. 4.99 - 8.85 Lakh*|
|Maruti Wagon R||Rs. 4.19 - 5.69 Lakh*|
|Maruti Vitara Brezza||Rs. 7.67 - 10.64 Lakh*|
|Maruti Dzire||Rs. 5.69 - 9.54 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ertiga||Rs. 7.44 - 10.9 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto 800||Rs. 2.63 - 3.9 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio||Rs. 4.21 - 5.4 Lakh*|
|Maruti Alto K10||Rs. 3.38 - 4.24 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ciaz||Rs. 8.19 - 11.02 Lakh*|
|Maruti S-Cross||Rs. 8.85 - 11.48 Lakh*|
|Maruti Ignis||Rs. 4.67 - 7.05 Lakh*|
|Maruti Eeco||Rs. 3.37 - 4.43 Lakh*|
|Maruti Omni||Rs. 2.82 - 3.06 Lakh*|
|Maruti Gypsy||Rs. 5.71 - 6.37 Lakh*|
|Maruti Celerio X||Rs. 4.63 - 5.49 Lakh*|
|Maruti Baleno RS||Rs. 8.76 Lakh*|
Maruti Suzuki Car Models
- Rs.5.45 - 8.77 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol21.4 to 27.39 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.99 - 8.85 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol22.0 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.19 - 5.69 Lakh*Petrol21.5 to 22.5 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.67 - 10.64 Lakh*Diesel24.3 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.69 - 9.54 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol22.0 to 28.4 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.44 - 10.9 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.69 to 25.47 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.2.63 - 3.9 Lakh*Petrol/CNG24.7 kmpl to 33.44 km/kgManual
- Rs.4.21 - 5.4 Lakh*Petrol/CNG23.1 kmpl to 31.79 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.38 - 4.24 Lakh*Petrol/CNG24.07 kmpl to 32.26 km/kgManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.19 - 11.02 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol20.28 to 28.09 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.85 - 11.48 Lakh*Diesel25.1 kmplManual
- Rs.4.67 - 7.05 Lakh*Petrol20.89 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.3.37 - 4.43 Lakh*Petrol/CNG15.1 kmpl to 20.0 km/kgManual
- Rs.2.82 - 3.06 Lakh*Petrol16.8 kmplManual
- Rs.5.71 - 6.37 Lakh*Petrol11.96 kmplManual
- Rs.4.63 - 5.49 Lakh*Petrol23.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.76 Lakh*Petrol21.1 kmplManual
Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Cars
About Maruti Suzuki Cars
Maruti Suzuki Dealership & Service Centres Apart from a wide array of cars, Maruti Suzuki also has the widest network of all carmakers in India. The carmaker has two types of dealerships - Arena and Nexa. Nexa is the premium chain of Maruti Suzuki's retail outlets in India. Maruti Suzuki sells the Ignis, Baleno, Ciaz and S-Cross from Nexa. All other cars including the Alto K10, 2018 Swift, Dzire and Ertiga are retailed from the Arena dealerships. Maruti Suzuki has over 3200 sales outlets and 3400 service stations across India. The carmaker also offers its genuine spare parts over the counter under the MGP (Maruti Genuine Parts) brand name. It ensures that any Maruti Suzuki car can be serviced or repaired using genuine spare parts even in some of the more remote locations of the country where a Maruti service station doesn't exist. Maruti Suzuki also sells its own range of accessories under the brand name MGA (Maruti Genuine Accessories). These can be purchased from any Maruti Suzuki authorised dealership or service station.
Find Maruti Car Dealers in your City
Maruti Suzuki News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Updated Maruti Suzuki Ignis To Launch In Feb 2019
The entry-level Nexa offering from Maruti Suzuki will be getting an update to make it compliant with upcoming safety norms
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 vs Renault Kwid: Clash Of Segments
Can the entry-level Wagon R’s pricing entice consumers away from higher variants of a smaller car like the Kwid?
- New-gen Maruti Suzuki Alto 2019 Spied For The First Time
The new Alto gets a micro-SUV styling like the Renault Kwid; likely to go on sale before Diwali
- Maruti Ciaz, Ertiga Base Variants Will Not Get 1.5 Diesel Engine
The new engine is likely to be introduced in more premium variants of both the cars in February 2019
- Maruti Suzuki Starts 24x7 Car Servicing In Select Cities
Too busy to visit the service centre during the day? Well, Maruti’s workshops are now open at night as well!
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Review: First Drive
Can a stronger platform, an all-new design, a more powerful engine and an extended feature list make...
- Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze vs Ford Aspire: Comparison
Can the new Ford Aspire with its new petrol engine better the top guns of the segment?...
- New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018: First Drive Review
Is it finally the MPV you can fall in ‘LUV’ with?...
- Maruti Swift ZDi AMT: Long Term Review Part 2
Six months in our long-term test fleet, the Swift diesel automatic has given us a smooth, fuss-free ...
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift: Review
Can the new S-Cross still wow customers armed with a new face and just the 1.3-litre DDiS 200 engine...
Latest Reviews on Maruti Cars
Maruti 800 is a small city car that was manufactured by Maruti Suzuki in India from 1983 to 18 January 2013. The first generation (SS80) was based on the 1979 Suzuki Fron...
Recently Asked User Questions about Maruti
When new variant will be launched?
- 1 Answer
What is the difference between Brezza manual and automatic?
- 1 Answer
Why there is less cooling of A/C in my car?
- 1 Answer
Maruti Suzuki Further Research
Popular Maruti Suzuki Used Cars