Renault offers 4 car models on sale for the India including 1 Hatchback, 2 Sport Utilities and 1 MUV. The cheapest Renault model is the KWID which has a starting price of Rs. 2.67 Lakh and the most expensive Renault car is the Captur priced at Rs. 10.0 Lakh. The Renault KWID (Rs 2.67 Lakh), Renault Duster (Rs 7.99 Lakh), Renault Captur (Rs 10.0 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Renault. Upcoming Renault Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include Duster 2019, Arkana, Kwid EV, Kwid MPV, Zoe.
Renault Cars Price List (2018) in India
|Renault KWID||Rs. 2.67 - 4.63 Lakh*|
|Renault Duster||Rs. 7.99 - 12.79 Lakh*|
|Renault Captur||Rs. 10.0 - 13.25 Lakh*|
|Renault Lodgy||Rs. 8.63 - 12.12 Lakh*|
Renault Car Models
- Rs.2.67 - 4.63 Lakh*Petrol21.7 to 25.17 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.99 - 12.79 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.19 to 19.87 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.10.0 - 13.25 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.87 to 20.37 kmplManual
- Rs.8.63 - 12.12 Lakh*Diesel19.98 to 21.04 kmplManual
Upcoming Renault Cars
About Renault Cars
Renault began its operations in the Indian market in 2005.The first successful product from the
brand was the Duster compact SUV. Renault's next big success in India came with the micro-
hatchback Kwid which offered an SUV-like design and ground clearance in a small, budget car.
The French carmaker is one of the few mass-market brands in the country with no sedan
offering in its product lineup. As part of the Renault-Nissan alliance, the brand had temporarily
sold the Scala and Pulse which were rebadged versions of Nissan's Sunny and Micra
respectively. However, the sale of the same car with two different badges was discontinued
after a short run.
Renault's most recent model, the Captur, is meant to be a more premium offering but has struggled to find buyers since its launch. The company has a manufacturing facility in Chennai with a production capacity of around 4.8 lakh units per year. Renault has also set up a network of more than 320 sales and 269 service facilities across India to cater to potential and existing customers.
Find Renault Car Dealers in your City
Renault News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Alto, Renault Kwid Top Segment Sales In November 2018
Overall segment continues to see a drop in demand as the year draws to a close
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Nissan Kicks Review, Tata Harrier 7-Seat Confirmed, December Offers On Cars & More
New cars, new developments, top trends and some good old CarDekho buyer advisories. Here’s all the news to keep you on top of the automotive world
- December Discounts: Get Best Offers On Tata Nexon, Ford Endeavour & More SUVs
As the year comes to a close, many manufacturers are offering discounts and benefits on their SUVs in an effort to clear inventories for 2019 models
- Renault December Offers: Discounts Of Upto Rs 2 Lakh On Kwid, Captur, Duster
Offers valid till 31 December, 2018
- December Discounts: Get Best Year End Offers On Ford Figo, Hyundai Grand i10, Renault Kwid & More
If festive season offers didn’t tempt you enough to get that new car, these year-end discounts might just seal the deal
- Renault Captur Petrol Review
The Captur’s petrol avatar has ducked under the radar for nearly a year. Does it do enough to warran...
- 2018 Renault Kwid Climber AMT: Expert Review
With added features and convenience at no additional costs, is it game-set-match for the Kwid?...
- Renault Kwid 1.0-Litre Manual And AMT: Review
For over 30 years there has been absolutely no challenge to Maruti when it comes to small family car...
- Renault Captur Review
The Renault Captur promises to be rugged and practical like an SUV, but sleek and premium too. A com...
- Renault Captur: First Drive Review
Renault’s new premium crossover attempts to carve out a new segment for itself. But can it?...
Latest Reviews on Renault Cars
Best in class features for the price. Buyers need to remember that they won't get a Mercedes or Audi at 4-5 lakhs. So keeping in mind of that think it is a very good ...
Renault Further Research
Popular Renault Used Cars