Mahindra offers 18 car models on sale for the India including 11 SUVs, 1 Minivans, 2 Hatchbacks, 2 Sedans and 2 MUVs. The cheapest Mahindra model is the KUV100 NXT which has a starting price of Rs. 4.77 Lakh and the most expensive Mahindra car is the Alturas G4 priced at Rs. 26.95 Lakh. The Mahindra XUV300 (Rs 7.9 Lakh), Mahindra Scorpio (Rs 10.0 Lakh), Mahindra Bolero (Rs 7.69 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Mahindra. Upcoming Mahindra Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include eKUV100, TUV300 2019, XUV Aero, Thar 2020, XUV500 2020, XUV300 Electric.
Mahindra Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Mahindra XUV300||Rs. 7.9 - 12.14 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Scorpio||Rs. 10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero||Rs. 7.69 - 9.38 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Thar||Rs. 6.72 - 9.49 Lakh*|
|Mahindra XUV500||Rs. 12.72 - 19.48 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Marazzo||Rs. 9.99 - 14.38 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300||Rs. 8.4 - 11.04 Lakh*|
|Mahindra KUV100 NXT||Rs. 4.77 - 7.85 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Alturas G4||Rs. 26.95 - 29.95 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Xylo||Rs. 9.42 - 12.28 Lakh*|
|Mahindra e2oPlus||Rs. 6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Supro||Rs. 5.16 - 5.73 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300 Plus||Rs. 9.78 - 11.2 Lakh*|
|Mahindra E Verito||Rs. 13.17 - 13.53 Lakh*|
|Mahindra NuvoSport||Rs. 7.9 - 10.42 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito||Rs. 7.61 - 8.99 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito Vibe||Rs. 6.58 - 7.51 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero Power Plus||Rs. 7.15 - 8.51 Lakh*|
Mahindra Car Models
- Rs.7.9 - 12.14 Lakh*Diesel/PetrolManual
- Rs.10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*Diesel9.0 to 16.36 kmplManual
- Rs.7.69 - 9.38 Lakh*Diesel15.96 kmplManual
- Rs.6.72 - 9.49 Lakh*Diesel16.55 to 18.06 kmplManual
- Rs.12.72 - 19.48 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.85 to 14.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.99 - 14.38 Lakh*Diesel17.3 kmplManual
- Rs.8.4 - 11.04 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.77 - 7.85 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.15 to 25.32 kmplManual
- Rs.26.95 - 29.95 Lakh*Diesel12.05 to 12.35 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.9.42 - 12.28 Lakh*Diesel14.02 to 14.95 kmplManual
- Rs.6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.5.16 - 5.73 Lakh*Diesel23.5 kmplManual
- Rs.9.78 - 11.2 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.13.17 - 13.53 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.7.9 - 10.42 Lakh*Diesel17.45 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.61 - 8.99 Lakh*Diesel21.03 kmplManual
- Rs.6.58 - 7.51 Lakh*Diesel20.8 kmplManual
- Rs.7.15 - 8.51 Lakh*Diesel16.5 kmplManual
Upcoming Mahindra Cars
About Mahindra Cars
Mahindra cars are part of the Mahindra Group which is present in a variety of industries across the world while being headquartered in India. Mahindra was set up in the 1940s and used to manufacture the Willys Jeep in India. The vehicle manufacturing focus since then has been on commercial and utility vehicles, which partly explains how Mahindra is the world's largest tractor company by volume. Mahindra is also currently one of the biggest sellers of passenger utility vehicles in India with its extensive range of SUVs, MUVs and CUVs. Mahindra also has a motorsport division that currently participates in the Formula-E electric racing series while a different arm of the group is working on an electric hypercar as well.
In order to cover a vast part of the market, Mahindra has set up a dealer network of over 530 dealers across the country for the sales and service of its passenger vehicles. Mahindra cars are sold all across the globe, often in partnership or collaboration with other brands of manufacturers. In India too, Mahindra used to sell the Logan sedan in India which was in partnership with Renault. It also acquired the REVA brand for the small electric car on which the current e2o is based. More recently, Mahindra acquired the Ssangyong brand for more premium SUVs like the new Alturas. Mahindra is also the first mass car OEM in India to offer a leasing plan for it's more expensive models.
Find Mahindra Car Dealers in your City
Mahindra News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport: Variants Comparison
Confused between which variant of the newly launched XUV300 or segment veteran Ford EcoSport is right for you? Find out here
- Mahindra XUV300 Mileage: How Does It Compare To Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport & Honda WR-V?
The XUV300 has finally been launched in India and we compare the claimed fuel efficiency of its petrol and diesel engines against its competition
- 2020 Mahindra XUV500: Is this it?
The second-gen Mahindra XUV500 is being co-developed with SsangYong and the new Korando midsize SUV previews the same, in all likelihood
- Mahindra XUV300 AMT Automatic Spied; Launch In 2019
The AMT was spotted in the top-spec W8(O) variant that gets a sunroof too
- Mahindra Bolero To Meet BSVI, Crash Test Norms
Nearing its 19th anniversary, the Mahindra Bolero will be updated to continue competing in the affordable, rugged SUV market
- Mahindra XUV300 Diesel Review: First Drive
Can the all-new XUV300, Mahindra’s sub-4 metre SUV, deliver a feature packed, punchy and spacious ex...
- Mahindra Alturas G4: First Drive Review
The Alturas G4 sits atop Mahindra’s lineup and promises a proper luxury SUV experience along with th...
- Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy: Space And Practicality Comparo
We get down to the basics to see how the Mahindra Marazzo fares against its captain seat-equipped co...
- Mahindra Marazzo: Review
This people mover really surprised us at its launch but only a proper road test could answer that on...
- Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) AWD Automatic: Review
Mahindra has refreshed the XUV500 with some new features, a new diesel engine tune and new variants....
Latest Reviews on Mahindra Cars
Recently Asked User Questions about Mahindra
Is Marazzo available in petrol version?
- 1 Answer
Can I replace black and white screen to colour touch screen in my XUV 500 W6 variant?
- 1 Answer
Milage diseal ka kya hai?
- 1 Answer
Mahindra Further Research
Popular Mahindra Used Cars