Mahindra car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 4.83 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the KUV100 NXT. The most expensive car in Mahindra's lineup is the Alturas G4, priced at Rs. 30.7 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Mahindra has 18 models on sale in India. The Mahindra XUV300, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV500 are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Mahindra cars in India include the eKUV100, XUV Aero, Thar 2020, XUV500 2020, XUV300 Electric.
Mahindra Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Mahindra XUV300||Rs. 7.9 - 12.14 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Scorpio||Rs. 10.0 - 16.45 Lakh*|
|Mahindra XUV500||Rs. 12.31 - 19.72 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero||Rs. 7.74 - 9.42 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Thar||Rs. 6.83 - 9.6 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300||Rs. 8.49 - 10.5 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Marazzo||Rs. 10.18 - 14.59 Lakh*|
|Mahindra KUV100 NXT||Rs. 4.83 - 7.94 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Alturas G4||Rs. 27.7 - 30.7 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Xylo||Rs. 9.42 - 12.28 Lakh*|
|Mahindra e2oPlus||Rs. 6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Supro||Rs. 5.16 - 5.73 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito||Rs. 7.61 - 8.99 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300 Plus||Rs. 9.93 - 11.37 Lakh*|
|Mahindra E Verito||Rs. 13.17 - 13.53 Lakh*|
|Mahindra NuvoSport||Rs. 7.9 - 10.42 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito Vibe||Rs. 6.58 - 7.51 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero Power Plus||Rs. 7.19 - 8.56 Lakh*|
Mahindra Car Models
- Rs.7.9 - 12.14 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 20.0 kmplManual
- Rs.10.0 - 16.45 Lakh*Diesel9.0 to 16.36 kmplManual
- Rs.12.31 - 19.72 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.85 to 14.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.74 - 9.42 Lakh*Diesel15.96 kmplManual
- Rs.6.83 - 9.6 Lakh*Diesel16.55 to 18.06 kmplManual
- Rs.8.49 - 10.5 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.10.18 - 14.59 Lakh*Diesel17.3 kmplManual
- Rs.4.83 - 7.94 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.15 to 25.32 kmplManual
- Rs.27.7 - 30.7 Lakh*Diesel12.05 to 12.35 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.9.42 - 12.28 Lakh*Diesel14.02 to 14.95 kmplManual
- Rs.6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.5.16 - 5.73 Lakh*Diesel23.5 kmplManual
- Rs.7.61 - 8.99 Lakh*Diesel21.03 kmplManual
- Rs.9.93 - 11.37 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.13.17 - 13.53 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.7.9 - 10.42 Lakh*Diesel17.45 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.6.58 - 7.51 Lakh*Diesel20.8 kmplManual
- Rs.7.19 - 8.56 Lakh*Diesel16.5 kmplManual
Upcoming Mahindra Cars
About Mahindra Cars
Mahindra cars are part of the Mahindra Group which is present in a variety of industries across the world while being headquartered in India. Mahindra was set up in the 1940s and used to manufacture the Willys Jeep in India. The vehicle manufacturing focus since then has been on commercial and utility vehicles, which partly explains how Mahindra is the world's largest tractor company by volume. Mahindra is also currently one of the biggest sellers of passenger utility vehicles in India with its extensive range of SUVs, MUVs and CUVs. Mahindra also has a motorsport division that currently participates in the Formula-E electric racing series while a different arm of the group is working on an electric hypercar as well.
In order to cover a vast part of the market, Mahindra has set up a dealer network of over 530 dealers across the country for the sales and service of its passenger vehicles. Mahindra cars are sold all across the globe, often in partnership or collaboration with other brands of manufacturers. In India too, Mahindra used to sell the Logan sedan in India which was in partnership with Renault. It also acquired the REVA brand for the small electric car on which the current e2o is based. More recently, Mahindra acquired the Ssangyong brand for more premium SUVs like the new Alturas. Mahindra is also the first mass car OEM in India to offer a leasing plan for it's more expensive models.
Find Mahindra Car Dealers in your City
Mahindra News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500: In Pics
Here’s how the British SUV looks when it’s seen besides the XUV500 in images
- MG Hector Vs Rivals: Spec Comparison
MG Motor has revealed the Hector and we find out how its specs measure up to that of its rivals
- Mahindra Bolero To Be Updated For Upcoming Safety Norms
The updated SUV is expected to go on sale before 1 July 2019
- This XUV300 Is Powered By A BS6 Engine
Will go on sale by April 2020
- This Is The Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio!
The third-gen Scorpio looks bigger than the current SUV
- Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport vs Tata Nexon: Petrol Compact SUV Comparison Review
Can the XUV300's 'indulgent packaging, sense of solidity and fun to drive nature' drive customers aw...
- Mahindra XUV300 Diesel Review: First Drive
Can the all-new XUV300, Mahindra’s sub-4 metre SUV, deliver a feature packed, punchy and spacious ex...
- Mahindra Alturas G4: First Drive Review
The Alturas G4 sits atop Mahindra’s lineup and promises a proper luxury SUV experience along with th...
- Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy: Space And Practicality Comparo
We get down to the basics to see how the Mahindra Marazzo fares against its captain seat-equipped co...
- Mahindra Marazzo: Review
This people mover really surprised us at its launch but only a proper road test could answer that on...
Latest Reviews on Mahindra Cars
Mahindra Marazzo is a very nice car, smooth driving, good control, even the person sitting in the last seat finds comfort rear ac is superb I would recommend Marazzo bett...
Recently Asked User Questions about Mahindra
- 1 Answer
Mahindra Further Research
Popular Mahindra Used Cars