Mahindra car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 4.88 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the KUV100 NXT. The most expensive car in Mahindra's lineup is the Alturas G4, priced at Rs. 30.7 Lakh for its top variant. In total, Mahindra has 16 models on sale in India. The Mahindra XUV300, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV500 are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Mahindra cars in India include the eKUV100,XUV Aero,Thar 2020,XUV500 2020,XUV300 Electric.
Mahindra Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Mahindra XUV300||Rs. 8.1 - 12.69 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Scorpio||Rs. 9.99 - 16.63 Lakh*|
|Mahindra XUV500||Rs. 12.3 - 18.62 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Thar||Rs. 9.59 - 9.99 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300||Rs. 8.54 - 10.55 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Marazzo||Rs. 10.35 - 14.76 Lakh*|
|Mahindra KUV100 NXT||Rs. 4.88 - 7.94 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Alturas G4||Rs. 27.7 - 30.7 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Xylo||Rs. 9.17 - 12.0 Lakh*|
|Mahindra e2oPlus||Rs. 6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito||Rs. 7.6 - 8.99 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300 Plus||Rs. 9.92 - 11.42 Lakh*|
|Mahindra E Verito||Rs. 13.17 - 13.53 Lakh*|
|Mahindra NuvoSport||Rs. 7.89 - 10.41 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero Power Plus||Rs. 7.49 - 8.86 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito Vibe||Rs. 6.58 - 7.51 Lakh*|
Mahindra Car Models
- Rs.8.1 - 12.69 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.0 to 20.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.99 - 16.63 Lakh*Diesel9.0 to 16.36 kmplManual
- Rs.12.3 - 18.62 Lakh*Diesel15.1 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.59 - 9.99 Lakh*Diesel16.55 kmplManual
- Rs.8.54 - 10.55 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.10.35 - 14.76 Lakh*Diesel17.3 kmplManual
- Rs.4.88 - 7.94 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.15 to 25.32 kmplManual
- Rs.27.7 - 30.7 Lakh*Diesel12.05 to 12.35 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.9.17 - 12.0 Lakh*Diesel14.02 to 14.95 kmplManual
- Rs.6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.7.6 - 8.99 Lakh*Diesel21.03 kmplManual
- Rs.9.92 - 11.42 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.13.17 - 13.53 Lakh*Electric(Battery)140.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.7.89 - 10.41 Lakh*Diesel17.45 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.49 - 8.86 Lakh*Diesel15.96 to 16.5 kmplManual
- Rs.6.58 - 7.51 Lakh*Diesel20.8 kmplManual
Upcoming Mahindra Cars
About Mahindra Cars
Mahindra cars are part of the Mahindra Group which is present in a variety of industries across the world while being headquartered in India. Mahindra was set up in the 1940s and used to manufacture the Willys Jeep in India. The vehicle manufacturing focus since then has been on commercial and utility vehicles, which partly explains how Mahindra is the world's largest tractor company by volume. Mahindra is also currently one of the biggest sellers of passenger utility vehicles in India with its extensive range of SUVs, MUVs and CUVs. Mahindra also has a motorsport division that currently participates in the Formula-E electric racing series while a different arm of the group is working on an electric hypercar as well.
In order to cover a vast part of the market, Mahindra has set up a dealer network of over 530 dealers across the country for the sales and service of its passenger vehicles. Mahindra cars are sold all across the globe, often in partnership or collaboration with other brands of manufacturers. In India too, Mahindra used to sell the Logan sedan in India which was in partnership with Renault. It also acquired the REVA brand for the small electric car on which the current e2o is based. More recently, Mahindra acquired the Ssangyong brand for more premium SUVs like the new Alturas. Mahindra is also the first mass car OEM in India to offer a leasing plan for it's more expensive models.
Find Mahindra Car Dealers in your City
Mahindra News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Mahindra Discontinues XUV500 Petrol And Diesel-Auto AWD
Mahindra will continue offering the diesel-manual variants of its mid-size SUV
- New-gen Mahindra XUV500 Spotted For The First Time
Mahindra’s new XUV500 will use new BS6 compliant 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines
- Mahindra Teams Up With Revv To Offer Cars On Subscription
The subscription model will let users use a Mahindra SUV at a minimum cost of Rs 19,720 per month
- Mahindra Bolero 2.5-Litre Moves Aside For Power+
Mahindra has pulled the plug on regular variants of the Bolero that packed the bigger 2.5-litre diesel engine and no safety features to speak of
- Diesel Maruti Dzire, Swift Vitara Brezza, S-Cross Get Free 5 Year Warranty
The new warranty package will be offered to Swift, Dzire, Vitara Brezza and S-Cross buyers at no extra cost
- Mahindra XUV300 AMT: First Drive Review
The Mahindra XUV300 gets the option of an automated manual transmission just 4 months after the car’...
- Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport vs Tata Nexon: Petrol Compact SUV Comparison Review
Can the XUV300's 'indulgent packaging, sense of solidity and fun to drive nature' drive customers aw...
- Mahindra XUV300 Diesel Review: First Drive
Can the all-new XUV300, Mahindra’s sub-4 metre SUV, deliver a feature packed, punchy and spacious ex...
- Mahindra Alturas G4: First Drive Review
The Alturas G4 sits atop Mahindra’s lineup and promises a proper luxury SUV experience along with th...
- Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy: Space And Practicality Comparo
We get down to the basics to see how the Mahindra Marazzo fares against its captain seat-equipped co...
Latest Reviews on Mahindra Cars
The car is very good for a long drive. The maintenance is not expensive compared to other brands. However, the service dealers are not that great because we have to compl...
Recently Asked User Questions about Mahindra
- 1 Answer
Mahindra Further Research
Popular Mahindra Used Cars