Mahindra offers 17 car models on sale for the India including 10 SUVs, 1 Minivans, 2 Hatchbacks, 2 Sedans and 2 MUVs. The cheapest Mahindra model is the KUV100 NXT which has a starting price of Rs. 4.69 Lakh and the most expensive Mahindra car is the Alturas G4 priced at Rs. 26.95 Lakh. The Mahindra Scorpio (Rs 10.0 Lakh), Mahindra Bolero (Rs 7.61 Lakh), Mahindra Thar (Rs 6.64 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Mahindra. Upcoming Mahindra Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include XUV300, eKUV100, TUV300 2019, XUV Aero, Thar 2020.
Mahindra Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Mahindra Scorpio||Rs. 10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero||Rs. 7.61 - 9.29 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Thar||Rs. 6.64 - 9.42 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Marazzo||Rs. 9.99 - 14.38 Lakh*|
|Mahindra XUV500||Rs. 12.57 - 19.28 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300||Rs. 8.33 - 10.97 Lakh*|
|Mahindra KUV100 NXT||Rs. 4.7 - 7.78 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Alturas G4||Rs. 26.95 - 29.95 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Xylo||Rs. 9.17 - 12.0 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Supro||Rs. 4.74 - 5.31 Lakh*|
|Mahindra e2oPlus||Rs. 6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*|
|Mahindra E Verito||Rs. 9.5 - 10.0 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300 Plus||Rs. 9.69 - 11.1 Lakh*|
|Mahindra NuvoSport||Rs. 7.77 - 10.26 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito||Rs. 7.48 - 8.87 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito Vibe||Rs. 6.58 - 7.5 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero Power Plus||Rs. 7.09 - 8.45 Lakh*|
Mahindra Car Models
- Rs.10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*Diesel9.0 to 16.36 kmplManual
- Rs.7.61 - 9.29 Lakh*Diesel15.96 kmplManual
- Rs.6.64 - 9.42 Lakh*Diesel16.55 to 18.06 kmplManual
- Rs.9.99 - 14.38 Lakh*Diesel17.3 kmplManual
- Rs.12.57 - 19.28 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.85 to 14.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.33 - 10.97 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.7 - 7.78 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.15 to 25.32 kmplManual
- Rs.26.95 - 29.95 Lakh*DieselAutomatic
- Rs.9.17 - 12.0 Lakh*Diesel14.02 to 14.95 kmplManual
- Rs.4.74 - 5.31 Lakh*Diesel23.5 kmplManual
- Rs.6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.9.5 - 10.0 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.9.69 - 11.1 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.7.77 - 10.26 Lakh*Diesel17.45 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.48 - 8.87 Lakh*Diesel21.03 kmplManual
- Rs.6.58 - 7.5 Lakh*Diesel20.8 kmplManual
- Rs.7.09 - 8.45 Lakh*Diesel16.5 kmplManual
Upcoming Mahindra Cars
About Mahindra Cars
Mahindra cars are part of the Mahindra Group which is present in a variety of industries across the world while being headquartered in India. Mahindra was set up in the 1940s and used to manufacture the Willys Jeep in India. The vehicle manufacturing focus since then has been on commercial and utility vehicles, which partly explains how Mahindra is the world's largest tractor company by volume. Mahindra is also currently one of the biggest sellers of passenger utility vehicles in India with its extensive range of SUVs, MUVs and CUVs. Mahindra also has a motorsport division that currently participates in the Formula-E electric racing series while a different arm of the group is working on an electric hypercar as well.
In order to cover a vast part of the market, Mahindra has set up a dealer network of over 530 dealers across the country for the sales and service of its passenger vehicles. Mahindra cars are sold all across the globe, often in partnership or collaboration with other brands of manufacturers. In India too, Mahindra used to sell the Logan sedan in India which was in partnership with Renault. It also acquired the REVA brand for the small electric car on which the current e2o is based. More recently, Mahindra acquired the Ssangyong brand for more premium SUVs like the new Alturas. Mahindra is also the first mass car OEM in India to offer a leasing plan for it's more expensive models.
Find Mahindra Car Dealers in your City
Mahindra News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Launch On 14 February 2019
It will become the first Mahindra sub-4m SUV to feature a petrol engine and will pack many segment-first features It will become the first Mahindra sub-4m SUV to feature a petrol engine and will pack many segment-first features
- Mahindra XUV300 Colour Options Revealed Ahead Of Launch Next Month
A total of six colour options will be on offer
- Mahindra Marazzo 8 Seater Now Available In M8 Variant
The fully-specced, feature-loaded M8 variant of the MPV can now be ordered with a bench in the second row instead of captain seats
- Weekly Wrap-up: Honda City ZX Petrol Launched, 2019 Maruti WagonR Teased, MG SUV Named Hector & Nissan Kicks Reaches Showrooms
All the new launches, unveils, upcoming cars and buyer advisories from the past week in a carefully crafted list just for you!
- Mahindra XUV300 Bookings Open; Variants, Engine Details, More Features Revealed
The XUV300 will be available in four different variants - W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O)
- Mahindra Alturas G4: First Drive Review
The Alturas G4 sits atop Mahindra’s lineup and promises a proper luxury SUV experience along with th...
- Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy: Space And Practicality Comparo
We get down to the basics to see how the Mahindra Marazzo fares against its captain seat-equipped co...
- Mahindra Marazzo: Review
This people mover really surprised us at its launch but only a proper road test could answer that on...
- Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) AWD Automatic: Review
Mahindra has refreshed the XUV500 with some new features, a new diesel engine tune and new variants....
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 Facelift: First Drive Review
Mahindra’s flagship, the cheetah-inspired XUV500 has received its second facelift in seven years of ...
Latest Reviews on Mahindra Cars
Some plus points with some of the negative points of this vehicle I am Deepak Parida bought w8 automatic variant in last year September Plus points - Fun to drive at such...
If you are someone looking for 7-8 seater MPV with 10-15 lakhs of rupees than Mahindra Marazzo is the car you are looking for! It is based on design of shark looks. It wa...
Recently Asked User Questions about Mahindra
Q. What is the mileage of it?Add Your Answer
Q. Is it a 5/7 seater arrangementAdd Your Answer
Mahindra Further Research
Popular Mahindra Used Cars