Mahindra offers 16 car models on sale for the India including 9 SUVs, 1 Minivans, 2 Hatchbacks, 2 Sedans and 2 MUVs. The cheapest Mahindra model is the KUV100 NXT which has a starting price of Rs. 4.7 Lakh and the most expensive Mahindra car is the XUV500 priced at Rs. 12.57 Lakh. The Mahindra Marazzo (Rs 9.99 Lakh), Mahindra Scorpio (Rs 10.0 Lakh), Mahindra Thar (Rs 6.64 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Mahindra. Upcoming Mahindra Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include Alturas G4, eKUV100, TUV300 2019, S 201, XUV Aero.
Mahindra Cars Price In India
|Mahindra Scorpio||Rs. 10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Marazzo||Rs. 9.99 - 13.9 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero||Rs. 7.61 - 9.29 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Thar||Rs. 6.64 - 9.42 Lakh*|
|Mahindra XUV500||Rs. 12.57 - 19.28 Lakh*|
|Mahindra KUV100 NXT||Rs. 4.7 - 7.78 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300||Rs. 8.33 - 10.97 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Xylo||Rs. 9.17 - 12.0 Lakh*|
|Mahindra e2oPlus||Rs. 6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Supro||Rs. 4.74 - 5.31 Lakh*|
|Mahindra E Verito||Rs. 9.5 - 10.0 Lakh*|
|Mahindra TUV 300 Plus||Rs. 9.69 - 11.1 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito||Rs. 7.48 - 8.87 Lakh*|
|Mahindra NuvoSport||Rs. 7.77 - 10.26 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Bolero Power Plus||Rs. 7.45 - 8.45 Lakh*|
|Mahindra Verito Vibe||Rs. 6.58 - 7.5 Lakh*|
Mahindra Car Models
- Rs.10.0 - 16.37 Lakh*Diesel9.0 to 16.36 kmplManual
- Rs.9.99 - 13.9 Lakh*Diesel17.3 kmplManual
- Rs.7.61 - 9.29 Lakh*Diesel15.96 kmplManual
- Rs.6.64 - 9.42 Lakh*Diesel16.55 to 18.06 kmplManual
- Rs.12.57 - 19.28 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol13.85 to 14.0 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.4.7 - 7.78 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol18.15 to 25.32 kmplManual
- Rs.8.33 - 10.97 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.9.17 - 12.0 Lakh*Diesel14.02 to 14.95 kmplManual
- Rs.6.07 - 6.83 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.4.74 - 5.31 Lakh*Diesel23.5 kmplManual
- Rs.9.5 - 10.0 Lakh*Electric(Battery)110.0 km/full chargeAutomatic
- Rs.9.69 - 11.1 Lakh*Diesel18.49 kmplManual
- Rs.7.48 - 8.87 Lakh*Diesel21.03 kmplManual
- Rs.7.77 - 10.26 Lakh*Diesel17.45 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.7.45 - 8.45 Lakh*Diesel16.5 kmplManual
- Rs.6.58 - 7.5 Lakh*Diesel20.8 kmplManual
Upcoming Mahindra Cars
Find Mahindra Car Dealers in your City
Mahindra News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Mahindra Marazzo Prices To Increase In January 2019
The new Mahindra MPV is about to get costlier by up to Rs 40,000, with the top variant set to cross the Rs 14 lakh mark
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Features Revealed: 9 Airbags, 360 Degree Camera And More
Mahindra's upcoming flagship SUV will come with a few segment-first features
- Mahindra KUV100 Electric Launch Confirmed For Mid-2019
Likely to share its powertrain with the eVerito
- Mahindra S201 Electric SUV Coming Mid-2020
Will be Mahindra’s first long-range EV in India
- Ford's Jeep Compass Rival Leaked
Ford’s developing a baby Bronco that could come to India in 2020
- Mahindra Marazzo vs Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy: Space And Practicality Comparo
We get down to the basics to see how the Mahindra Marazzo fares against its captain seat-equipped co...
- Mahindra Marazzo: Review
This people mover really surprised us at its launch but only a proper road test could answer that on...
- Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) AWD Automatic: Review
Mahindra has refreshed the XUV500 with some new features, a new diesel engine tune and new variants....
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 Facelift: First Drive Review
Mahindra’s flagship, the cheetah-inspired XUV500 has received its second facelift in seven years of ...
- Mahindra e2oPlus First Drive Review
Do the added doors make a difference? ...
Latest Reviews of Top Mahindra Cars
It is the best of Indian car maker Mahindra's good performance satisfactorily millage comfort Best thing it is value of money best choice for baying this Good handlin...
When we talk about SUV's in India, Mahindra is a well known brand and none other than the old hulk "Scorpio" is the old and gold deal. Considering the perform...
Mahindra Further Research
Popular Mahindra Used Cars