Mahindra TUV300 T10 Launched
The new top-spec T10 is available in both manual and AMT versions of the 100PS diesel and comes with additional features.
Mahindra has introduced a new range-topping version of the TUV300, the T10, with subtle aesthetic changes and additional features. The new top variant makes the TUV300 more capable of facing the just-launched Tata Nexon and the upcoming Ford EcoSport facelift along with the sales king of the segment, the Maruti Vitara Brezza. Also, this might help Mahindra to cash in on the upcoming festive season. The TUV300 T10 variant costs Rs 9.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), around Rs 45,000 more expensive than the T8 variant with the 100PS diesel engine. The T10 variant will be available with AMT as well, and with a dual tone option too. The prices are as follows:
- TUV100 T10 - Rs 9.75 lakh
- TUV100 T10 Dual Tone - Rs 9.90 lakh
- TUV100 T10 AMT - Rs 10.50 lakh
- TUV100 T10 AMT Dual Tone - Rs 10.65 lakh
What’s new in the TUV T10
- Dark chrome inserts at the front around the seven-slat grille and fog lamp housing
- Comes with smoked headlamps
- A metallic grey finish on its spare wheel cover and roof rails
- The existing 15-inch alloy wheels also come in this metallic grey finish. Mahindra should have offered 16-inch wheels as they have become a norm in this segment. Just to put things in perspective, the Ford EcoSport rides on 17-inch alloys!
- Offers a new Pearl White colour option
- Features a rear spoiler, which was optional before
- The highlight of the T10 is the addition of a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system (a size larger than the Scorpio’s) with Mahindra’s Blue Sense app. There are two new tweeters on offer taking the total to six (4 speakers + 2 tweeters). Surprisingly, Mahindra has not offered Android Auto in the TUV300, while the Vitara Brezza and the Nexon offer the same (Apple CarPlay as well) and the EcoSport facelift is expected to pack these as well. Further, the unit is rear view camera-ready, but it is not offered as standard
- Comes upholstered in beige-black faux-leather
Mechanically, it remains unaltered and is still powered by the same mHawk 100 mill that does duty in the T8 trim, producing 100PS and 240Nm. It is mated to either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT (automated-manual transmission).
Read More on : TUV 300 diesel