TUV 300 highlights
Mahindra has introduced a new range-topping variant of the TUV300, the T10. It is available in both manual and AMT versions of the 100PS diesel and comes with additional features. Check out details here.
The TUV300 is available with two diesel engine options: mHAWK80 (85PS/230Nm) and mHAWK100 (100PS/240Nm). Transmission options include a 5-speed manual or 5-speed AMT. It is available in four trim levels – T4, T6, T8 and T10 – with eight variants to go for – T4, T4+, T6, T6+, T8, T8AMT, T10 and T10AMT.
The Mahindra TUV300’s features list includes a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, micro-hybrid tech, eco-driving mode, brake energy regeneration among others. Safety features in the TUV300 include dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat mounts and ABS with EBD and corner braking control. The boot space of the Mahindra TUV300 is rated at 384-litres, which is bigger than its rivals, the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport.
Mahindra TUV 300 price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
|T4 Plus1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.8.26 Lakh*|
|T6 Plus1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.8.83 Lakh*|
|mHAWK100 T81493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.9.54 Lakh*|
|mHAWK100 T8 Dual Tone1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.9.69 Lakh*|
|mHAWK100 T8 AMT1493 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.10.16 Lakh*|
|T101493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.9.99 Lakh*|
|T10 AMT1493 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.10.76 Lakh*|
|T10 Dual Tone1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.10.14 Lakh*|
|T10 AMT Dual Tone1493 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.10.91 Lakh*|
TUV 300 User Reviews
- Very Good416
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
It?s been more than 8 months driving the TUV300 now and trust me, the experience has been awesome. No other car ...Read More...111
Look and Style: Looks are ok. Comfort: The TUV 300 is comfortable to drive. The seating comfort is good as well...Read More...Mahindra TUV 300 T822440
Compare Mahindra TUV 300 with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Mahindra TUV 300
Things We Like in TUV 300
- Cabin space. Generous amount of legroom and headroom in the first two rows.
- Dual airbags along with ABS and EBD available across trim levels.
- At 384 litres, it has segment leading cargo volume.
Things We Don't Like in TUV 300
- NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) levels aren't the best. Lot of vibrations can be felt through the pedals and gear lever.
- 1.5-litre engine lacks refinement. Sounds crude, also runs out of breath at highway speeds.
- The third row jump-seats aren't very comfortable. Best suited to small adults or children.
Stand Out Features
BlueSense technology on the integrated music system. Essentially converts the phone into a BT remote for the system.
MicroHybrid tech is a segment first. Helps improve efficiency.
Mileage of Mahindra TUV 300
The claimed ARAI mileage: Mahindra TUV 300 Diesel is 18.49 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Mahindra TUV 300 Diesel is 18.49 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Mahindra TUV 300
- Mahindra TUV3OO vs Maruti Vitara Brezza | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
- Mahindra TUV3oo vs 2016 Ford EcoSport | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
- Mahindra TUV 3oo vs Maruti Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
- 2015 Mahindra TUV 3oo Vs Ford EcoSport | Comparison Video | CarDekho.com
- Mahindra TUV300 :: Review Video :: ZigWheels
- Mahindra TUV300 AMT | First Drive | Autocar India
- Mahindra TUV300 | First Drive | Autocar India
- Mahindra TUV300 - Road Test Review
Mahindra TUV 300 in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Mahindra TUV 300
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Mahindra TUV 300 :- Get Benefits up to ...