- + 1Images
Tata Nexon EVChange car
Nexon EV Latest Update
Latest update: The Tata Nexon EV will make its production-spec debut on 19 December 2019.
What we know so far: The Nexon EV will feature Tata’s new Ziptron EV technology. It is scheduled to launch early next year. Read more about it here. The Nexon EV will get a 300V electric motor capable of delivering a range of 300km per charge. It will support fast-charging and will be offered with an 8-year standard warranty. It is expected to get an IP67 waterproof battery pack.
Prices: Tata is expected to price the Nexon EV in the range of Rs 15 lakh to Rs 17 lakh. The Nexon EV will rival the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 EV.
Tata Nexon EV Images
Tata Nexon EV Price
|UPCOMINGNexon EVManual, Electric(Battery)||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
It would be too early to give any verdict as it is not launched yet. So, we would request you to wait for its launch.Answered on 26 Nov 2019
Tata Nexon EV User Reviews
- All (3)
- Looks (2)
- Price (1)
- View All Nexon EV Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata Nexon EV
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Honda HR-VRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2020
- MG RX5Rs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 06, 2021
- MG GSRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2021
- Citroen C5 AircrossRs.16.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 02, 2020