Sierra Latest Update
Tata Sierra Expected Powertrain: The Tata Sierra EV is likely to feature a further developed version of the Ziptron EV powertrain for a range of around 400km on a single charge. The production-spec model may arrive with petrol and diesel iterations before the EV.
Tata Sierra Features: It comes with LED headlamps and tail lamps, black cladding along its bottom edge, and dual-tone alloy wheels.
Tata Sierra Design: The Sierra EV concept carries forward Tata’s IMPACT 2.0 design language and is based on the ALFA-ARC platform.
Alternatives of Tata Sierra
Tata Sierra Images
Top Suv Cars
- best suv cars
Tata Sierra price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGSierraManual, Electric||Rs.14.00 Lakh*|
Popular Electric Cars
Pros & Cons of Tata Sierra
Things We Like
- Could bring back an iconic nameplate and design as an electric SUV
- The biggest size for Tata's modular ALFA ARC platform
Things We Don't Like
- Will be a smaller SUV, smaller than the Harrier.
- Production and final design is still at least 2 years away.
Tata Sierra User Reviews
- All (17)
- Looks (6)
- Comfort (1)
- Interior (6)
- Price (5)
- Exterior (2)
- Airbags (1)
- View All Sierra Reviews
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Tata Sierra?
What is the estimated launch date of Tata Sierra?
What are the expected key specifications of Tata Sierra?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Tata Sierra?
Does the Tata Sierra have a sunroof?
IS RARE SITTING IS LIKE WHAT SHOWING IN VIDEOS ,LIKE SOFAS STYLE
What is the expected launch date of Tata Sierra?
What is the launch date of Tata Sierra?
What is the seating capacity of Tata Sierra?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Tata Sierra
good looking car
Waiting for Sierra made in India making India
Very very super car
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 24, 2022
- Hyundai AlcazarRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- MG ZSRs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2021
- Mahindra TUV 300Rs.10.80 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Force GurkhaRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 17, 2021