Honda Mobilio Launched at INR 6.49 lakh
Honda has officially launched it's seven seater Mobilio MPV at Rs 6.49 lakh for the base petrol while the diesel model starts at Rs 7.89 lakh (All Ex-Showroom, New Delhi). First showcased at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, the vehicle lock horns with Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy, Toyota Innova and Nissan Evalia. The booking of this MPV commenced nearly two weeks ago and deliveries have started today. Honda Mobilio will be available in three grades: E, S, V while the sportier looking RS will only be available in diesel as a top-end. Based on the company’s latest philosophy 'Man Maximum, Machine Minimum', Honda Mobilio focuses on sheer driving pleasure with enough space for your loved ones!
- Honda Mobilio is based on the Brio's platform, but it differentiates itself pretty well from it's siblings in terms of premium looks and chrome add-ons.
- The exterior gets a large front grille with bold chrome slat, reminding of the company's new design concept of "EXCITING H DESIGN!!!''.
- The MPV features sculpted bumper sporting oval fog lamps fitted in black mesh plastic housing.
- The car rides on the set of 15-inch wheels with a wheelbase of 2650mm and a ground clearance of 189mm.
- The rear gets faux LED looking taillamp cluster which is inspired from the Honda City.
- Honda Mobilio will be avavible in seven eye-catching color schemes: Majestic Blue Metallic, Brilliant Gold Metallic, Alabaster Silver Metallic, Carnelian Red Pearl, Taffeta White, Urban Titanium Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl (Exclusive to RS trim).
- As we reported earlier, the Honda Mobilio will not carry the Audio-Video-Navigation (AVN) System, reverse parking camera, faux wood interior.
- Instead of the AVN, it comes with 2-din stereo system same as of its siblings Amaze and Brio featuring USB and Aux-in connectivity.
- Adding more to the comfort of second and third row passengers, the MPV comes with roof mounted A/C vents and sliding and reclining second row while the third row only features reclining third row.
Engine, Performance and Mileage
- Honda Mobilio gets all-aluminum 1.5 liter i-DTEC diesel engine churning 98bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
- The petrol model carries City's 1.5 liter i-VTEC producing 117bhp and 145Nm of torque.
- Both the engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
- The diesel engine gives a fuel economy of 24.2 km/l while the petrol model offers a mileage of 17.3kmpl.
Mr. Yoshiyuki Matsumoto, Managing Officer, Honda Motor Company and Representative of Development, Purchasing and Production in Asia and Oceania region said “Honda has vast experience in offering a variety of premium MPVs to customers globally. Drawing from this varied experience, Honda engineers have used the same technological know-how and design philosophy to develop the Mobilio. India remains one of our key strategic markets in the region and I am confident that Mobilio will contribute significantly to HCIL growth in India.”
Focusing on the importance of Honda Mobilio for HCIL’s business, Mr. Hironori Kanayama, President & CEO, Honda Cars India Ltd said, “The launch of Honda Mobilio follows the success of Honda Amaze and all-new City which led to our exceptional growth of 83% in the previous financial year. Our ultimate goal is to be the most trusted company in the country and we aim at not only creating great products but also offering an unparalleled experience to our customers. We are confident that Honda Mobilio will meet the needs as well as aspirations of our customers and help us expand the pride and joy of buying a Honda to a new set of customers.”
Ex-Showroom Delhi Price List
Get the On-road price of Honda Mobilio in your City
|Honda Mobilio Petrol Model||Ex-Showroom Delhi|
|Honda Mobiliio E||INR 6.49 lakh|
|Honda Mobiliio S||INR 7.50 lakh|
|Honda Mobiliio V||INR 8.76 lakh|
|Honda Mobilio Diesel Model||Ex-Showroom Delhi|
|Honda Mobilio E||INR 7.89 lakh|
|Honda Mobilio S||INR 8.60 lakh|
|Honda Mobilio V||INR 9.76 lakh|
|Honda Mobilio RS||INR 10.86 lakh|
Read More on : Honda Mobilio review
- Renew Honda Mobilio Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful