Accessorise Your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz At Nexa
Make your sedan stand out!
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz has been with us since October 2014. Since then, it has not only gained popularity but also outgunned its rivals. On March 31, Maruti Suzuki moved the Ciaz to the Nexa range of dealerships, making the sedan its fifth offering from Nexa after the S-Cross, Baleno, Ignis and the Baleno RS.
Chances are that you already know that. But here’s something that might be of interest to you. There is an extensive list of accessories that you can get for your beloved Ciaz from your nearest Nexa dealer. We thought it’ll be a good idea to list out all the kits and accessories that are on offer as an optional extra.
If you don’t want to get into too much detail and get the best balance in styling tweaks, you can go for any of the predefined kits for both the interior and exterior of the Ciaz.
1. Collection Opulence: In this kit, Maruti Suzuki will install an interior styling package with hickory brown wood theme. This means panels which house the power window switches and the door handles will have a brown wood finish. Apart from this, the kit includes a rear sunshade, premium cushions and a premium tissue box.
2. Collection Affluence: This kit will get you illuminated door sills, body side mouldings, leather steering cover, black floor mats, door visors and a premium tissue box.
If you want to get the front and rear bumpers of your Ciaz modified, similar to what the late RS variant used to offer, you can opt for the exterior styling kit. Colour options available are Pearl White, Silky Silver, Pearl Dignity Brown, Glistening Gray, Sangria Red, Midnight Black and Nexa Blue Star Gaze. You can even get a trunk lid spoiler in any of the above mentioned colours as well.
If that’s not enough, customers can get chrome door handles, door visors and two different type of alloy wheels (blade finish and claw finish) as well.
Once you are done modifying the outside of the car, you have a choice of accessorising the sedan’s interior as well. If you aren’t opting for the predefined kits, you can pick from any of the below mentioned accessories.
- Rear sunshades
- Door visors
- Illuminated door sills
- Floor mats (with stripes or completely black)
- Interior Styling (Hickory Brown Wood or Steel Brush Finish)
- Seat Covers
The seat covers are available in various colours, shades and material. The list includes:
- Beige Luxe Gathering (Leather)
- Beige Curtain Finish (Leather)
- Luxury Vertical Flow (Premium PU)
- Premium Beige Gathering (Premium PU)
- Cocoa Diamond Finish (Premium PU)
- Waveflow Lining Finish (PU)
- Elevate Beige Lining (PU)
- Chocolate Brick Highlight (Premium PU)
- Black Pitch Beige Highlight (PU)
- Floret Patterned Finish (PU)
- Honey Comb Sparkle Highlight (PU + Fabric)
If you are a music aficionado, Maruti Suzuki also offers Hertz branded components to improve the music listening experience. This list include a 5-channel 1500-watt amplifier, a 1000-watt sub-woofer, a 140-watt active sub-woofer and a 2-way, 400-watt speaker set.
That’s not all. Maruti Suzuki has clearly thought of every single aspect as Nexa dealers will also offer accessories like an air purifier, digital tyre inflator, rear-seat touchscreen entertainment kit and premium key covers for your Ciaz.
Huff! That’s a long list. Now, for the really good news. No matter how old your Ciaz is, you can get any of these accessories fitted from any Nexa dealer.
What’s really impressive is that unlike the i-Create accessories available for the Vitara Brezza, which focuses on funky styling tweaks, the Ciaz’s accessories list is more comfort-driven. This shows that India’s largest carmaker really understands its customer base. I’m sure you already knew that too.
Read More on : Maruti Ciaz india