Virtus Latest Update
Volkswagen has taken wraps off the Virtus in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The Virtus is the sedan counterpart of the all-new, sixth-generation Polo and is technically, the second-generation VW Vento. Like the new Polo, the Virtus is also based on the MQB A0 platform, which is the smaller version of the popular MQB platform. The styling of the Virtus is identical to the Polo’s, while the boot has been smartly integrated, similar to the Vento. The VW Virtus shares its equipment with the Polo with goodies such as the 10.3-inch digital instrument cluster, up to 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, LED headlamps, among others. So far, there is no clarity on whether the new sedan will be introduced in India as the replacement of the Vento.
Volkswagen Virtus Images
Volkswagen Virtus Price
|UPCOMINGVirtusManual, Petrol||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Volkswagen Virtus
- 1 Answer
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Virtus
Is it going to be jetta replacement ?
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Fiat CronosRs.11.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 25, 2020
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 05, 2019
- Bajaj Qute (RE60)Rs.2.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2020