Virtus Latest Update
Volkswagen has taken wraps off the Virtus in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The Virtus is the sedan counterpart of the all-new, sixth-generation Polo and is technically, the second-generation VW Vento. Like the new Polo, the Virtus is also based on the MQB A0 platform, which is the smaller version of the popular MQB platform. The styling of the Virtus is identical to the Polo’s, while the boot has been smartly integrated, similar to the Vento. The VW Virtus shares its equipment with the Polo with goodies such as the 10.3-inch digital instrument cluster, up to 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, LED headlamps, among others. So far, there is no clarity on whether the new sedan will be introduced in India as the replacement of the Vento.
Alternatives of Volkswagen Virtus
Volkswagen Virtus Images
Volkswagen Virtus price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGVirtus1498 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The price of Volkswagen Virtus is expected to be Rs. 15.0 Lakh*.
- A.The estimated launch date of Volkswagen Virtus is Dec 31, 2021.
- A.Volkswagen Virtus will be a sedan available in Manual transmission & Petrol options.
- A.Volkswagen Virtus will be competed with Nexon EV, Innova Crysta, Hector, Elantra, Civic.
- A.Volkswagen Virtus does not have a sunroof.
Volkswagen Virtus User Reviews
- All (2)
- Comfort (1)
- Safety (1)
- View All Virtus Reviews
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG RC-6Rs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Fiat CronosRs.11.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 25, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Kia SonetRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2021
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 14, 2020
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Virtus
Virtus petrol automatic will get demand
Is it going to be jetta replacement ?