Maruti Vitara BrezzaChange car
Key Specs of Maruti Vitara Brezza
|Mileage (upto)||24.3 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1248 cc|
Vitara Brezza highlights
Latest Update: Maruti Vitara Brezza has become the fastest SUV to reach the 3 lakh sales mark in India. The sub-4m SUV has achieved the milestone in just 28 months of its introduction in the country. Read more
Prices and Variants: The Maruti Vitara Brezza is available in four variants: LDI,VDI, ZDI and ZDI+. LDI is the base variant priced at Rs 7.52 lakh while the ZDI+ is the top variant priced at Rs 10.27 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Check out the Vitara Brezza Variants Explained story to know which variants suits you better.
Engine and transmission: The Vitara Brezza is powered by a 1.3-litre DDiS200 diesel engine that makes 90PS of power and 200Nm of torque, and gets a choice of a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed automated manual transmission. Fuel efficiency figures for the Brezza stand at 24.3kmpl.
Features and equipment: On the features front, the Maruti Vitara Brezza comes with Suzuki’s SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system with parking camera, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink support. Also, the compact SUV has electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, rain-sensing auto wipers, rear parking camera, multiple-coloured illuminated dials, push-button start/stop, cruise control and automatic climate control, among others.
Safety features: The Brezza gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Isofix child seat anchors, rear parking sensors and front seatbelts with pretensioners and force limiters as standard across the range.
Customizations and Competition: Maruti also offers the ‘iCreate’ customisation kits for the Vitara Brezza. Prices for the same range between Rs 18,000-30,000. The packages include cosmetic upgrades inside out, with a total of three options available – Sports Velocity, Urban Dynamic and Glamour (Glitz and Elegance). The Vitara Brezza competes with other sub-4m SUVs like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300, Honda WR-V and the Tata Nexon.
Maruti Vitara Brezza Price
|Vitara Brezza LDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.7.52 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza VDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.8.04 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza VDi AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.8.54 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.8.81 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.9.31 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl|
Top Selling3 months waiting
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus Dual Tone1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.9.99 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.10.27 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus AMT Dual Tone1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl3 months waiting||Rs.10.49 Lakh*|
- Diesel Version
Must read articles before buying Maruti Vitara Brezza
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza User Reviews
- Very Good438
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
It's been a year since I purchased this vehicle with daily running for almost 120 kms ...
- 7 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Inner door handles of Vitara breeza are placed very closer to the hinges which are complet...
- 8 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
I've been driving my Vitara Brezza for 2 years now and I've completed 30500 kms. I...
- 14 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
I bought Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi in the month of March. Its features are awesome, looking...
- 29 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
I brought my breeza zdi in the month of February. It's features are ausome looking int...
- 61 Likes
- 33 Dislikes
Yesterday I visited a Maruti dealership as I am planning to buy a car in the range of Rs. ...
- 682 Likes
- 326 Dislikes
I have purchased the Vitara Brezza ZDi+ with temporary registration No. RJ19TC-0590 fr...
- 667 Likes
- 424 Dislikes
I bought the Vitara Brezza a couple of weeks back and I am more than happy with it. I have...
- 576 Likes
- 183 Dislikes
I got my hands on Maruti's recently launched product Vitara Brezza but the product fai...
- 363 Likes
- 271 Dislikes
Maruti Vitara Brezza is very strong and has a masculine look with a very proportionate pos...
- 190 Likes
- 130 Dislikes
Compare Maruti Vitara Brezza with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Comfort & Convenience98
- Safety & Security70
Things We Like in Vitara Brezza
- A high ground clearance of 198mm is at par with even bigger SUVs such as the Creta
- Plenty of customisation options through Maruti's iCreate allows buyers to deck up their SUV in numerous ways
- Safety features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX seat mounts and rear parking sensors are now available on all the variants.
- Despite being a diesel-only offering, the Brezza is priced at par with petrol-powered rivals
- Powered by a tried and tested diesel engine that is fuel efficient too
- A well proportionate, understated and mature styling makes the Vitara Brezza likeable for the majority of buyers
- Feature loaded: comes with features like Android Auto and CarPlay integration, cruise control, projector headlamps, auto climate control
Things We Don't Like in Vitara Brezza
- Interior quality does not feel upto the mark as the competition, and the hard plastics hold it back from feeling premium.
- The absence of a petrol engine is arguably the Vitara Brezza’s biggest drawback and it is heightened further with the fact petrol offerings are getting back in the game
- The ride of the Vitara Brezza is set up on the stiffer side. Broken roads and potholes are filtered through to the cabin, especially while driving slow.
- Maruti Suzuki could have added more features to the Brezza given the fact that the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, which is priced below the Brezza, gets features such as bi-xenon headlamps, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, and leather-wrapped steering wheel
Stand Out Features
7-inch infotainment system offers capacitive-based touch and packs both Google Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivities
Fancier dual-tone option: Instead of wraps, the Brezza gets proper painted contrast roof options right from the factory
Instrument cluster with five customisable ambient lighting options
Dual-barrel headlamps with LED guide light and projector for low beam light up the road well
Maruti Vitara Brezza Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage: Maruti Vitara Brezza Diesel is 24.3 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Maruti Vitara Brezza Diesel is 24.3 kmpl.
Maruti Vitara Brezza Images and Videos
- 5:10Maruti Vitara Brezza - Variants Explained
- 15:38Maruti Suzuki Brezza vs Tata Nexon | Comparison | ZigWheels.com
- 3:50Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Hits & Misses
- 11:38Maruti Vitara Brezza Vs Honda WRV | Zigwheels.com
- Maruti Vitara Brezza | First Drive Review | CarDekho.com
- 2:35#first2expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
- 7:27Maruti Vitara Brezza vs Hyundai Creta | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
- 7:37Maruti Vitara Brezza vs Mahindra TUV3OO | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
Maruti Vitara Brezza News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Similarly Priced
Almost New Maruti Vitara BrezzaDriven for less than 2 years and 25000 km
Starting at Rs. 7.76 Lakh
Certified Maruti Vitara Brezza
Starting at Rs. 7.76 Lakh
Budget Maruti Vitara BrezzaFind Maruti Vitara Brezza at lowest prices in your city
Starting at Rs. 7.65 Lakh
All Used CarsFind the car of your choice with best offers
Starting at Rs. 27,000
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Trending Maruti Cars