Key Specs of Maruti Vitara Brezza
|Mileage (upto)||24.3 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1248 cc|
Vitara Brezza Latest Update
Latest Update: The Maruti Vitara Brezza recently received a 4-star safety rating in Global NCAP crash tests making it the fifth made-in-India car to receive that. The other cars with a 4-star safety rating are the Volkswagen Polo, Toyota Etios, Tata Zest and the recently-tested Tata Nexon. Read more on this here.
Prices and Variants: The Maruti Vitara Brezza is available in four variants: LDI,VDI, ZDI and ZDI+. The prices range between Rs 7.58 lakh for the LDI variant to Rs 10.55 lakh for the ZDI+ (ex-showroom Delhi). Check out Vitara Brezza: Variants Explained to know which variant suits your needs the best.
Engine and Transmission: The Vitara Brezza is only available with one engine - a 1.3-litre DDiS200 diesel unit that produces 90PS of power and 200Nm of peak torque. This engine is offered with a choice of a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT). The Vitara Brezza has a claimed fuel efficiency figure of 24.3kmpl.
Features and Equipment: The Maruti Vitara Brezza sub-4 metre SUV is rather well equipped. It features Suzuki’s SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment unit that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink functions apart from a rear parking camera, cruise control, rain-sensing auto wipers, push-button stop/start, automatic climate control in the higher-spec variants.
Safety features: The Vitara Brezza gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Isofix child seat anchors, rear parking sensors and front seatbelts with pretensioners and force limiters as standard across the range. These features were key to the car’s 4-star safety rating in the Global NCAP crash test.
Customisation and Competition: Maruti offers the Vitara Brezza with ‘iCreate’ customisation kits. Prices for the various options range between Rs 18,000 to Rs 30,000. There’s also a ‘Limited Edition’ package coming soon. The Vitara Brezza competes with other sub-4m SUVs such as the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300, Honda WR-V, Tata Nexon and the upcoming Mahindra S201.
Maruti Vitara Brezza Price
|Vitara Brezza LDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.7.58 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza VDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.8.1 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza VDi AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.8.6 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.8.88 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.9.38 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus Dual Tone1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.9.99 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.10.33 Lakh*|
|Vitara Brezza ZDi Plus AMT Dual Tone1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.10.55 Lakh*|
- Diesel Version
Expert Review of Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Comfort & Convenience98
- Safety & Security70
Things We Like in Vitara Brezza
- Feature loaded: comes with features like Android Auto and CarPlay integration, cruise control, projector headlamps, auto climate control
- A well proportionate, understated and mature styling makes the Vitara Brezza likeable for the majority of buyers
- A high ground clearance of 198mm is at par with even bigger SUVs such as the Creta
- Plenty of customisation options through Maruti's iCreate allows buyers to deck up their SUV in numerous ways
- Powered by a tried and tested diesel engine that is fuel efficient too
- Safety features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX seat mounts and rear parking sensors are now available on all the variants.
- Despite being a diesel-only offering, the Brezza is priced at par with petrol-powered rivals
Things We Don't Like in Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki could have added more features to the Brezza given the fact that the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, which is priced below the Brezza, gets features such as bi-xenon headlamps, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Interior quality does not feel upto the mark as the competition, and the hard plastics hold it back from feeling premium.
- The absence of a petrol engine is arguably the Vitara Brezza’s biggest drawback and it is heightened further with the fact petrol offerings are getting back in the game
- The ride of the Vitara Brezza is set up on the stiffer side. Broken roads and potholes are filtered through to the cabin, especially while driving slow.
Stand Out Features
Dual-barrel headlamps with LED guide light and projector for low beam light up the road well
Instrument cluster with five customisable ambient lighting options
Fancier dual-tone option: Instead of wraps, the Brezza gets proper painted contrast roof options right from the factory
7-inch infotainment system offers capacitive-based touch and packs both Google Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivities
Maruti Vitara Brezza Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Must read articles before buying Maruti Vitara Brezza
With an AMT option offered on all variants except the base-spec, which variant of the Vitara Brezza 2018 makes the most sense? Let’s find out
Find out which model and variant is the right one for you and why?
Maruti claims that the Brezza AMT is as economical as its manual counterpart. Is it?
Both the Nexon and the Brezza have a nearly identical wheelbase; eager to know which one offers more space inside then?
Which of the three sub-4m SUVs is the most spacious? We find out
Two of the best-selling sub-4m SUVs recently received the convenience of a cost-effective AMT. Here’s how they stack up against each other
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Inner door handles of Vitara breeza are placed very closer to the hinges which are completely wrong and bogus design. It is difficult to close door from inner side. The d...
I bought the Vitara Brezza a couple of weeks back and I am more than happy with it. I have already covered 2000kms in the Brezza which includes one outstation trip to Kas...
I got my hands on Maruti's recently launched product Vitara Brezza but the product failed me to impress. I expected the car to have good power figures and interiors b...
Maruti Vitara Brezza is very strong and has a masculine look with a very proportionate positioning of head and tail lamps. The16-inch alloys are the best for this car. Th...
Mileage of Maruti Vitara Brezza
The claimed ARAI mileage: Maruti Vitara Brezza Diesel is 24.3 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Maruti Vitara Brezza Diesel is 24.3 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Maruti Vitara Brezza Videos
- 5:10Maruti Vitara Brezza - Variants ExplainedApr 20, 2018
- 15:38Maruti Suzuki Brezza vs Tata Nexon | Comparison | ZigWheels.comApr 20, 2018
- 3:50Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Hits & MissesOct 04, 2017
- 11:38Maruti Vitara Brezza Vs Honda WRV | Zigwheels.comApr 20, 2018
- Maruti Vitara Brezza | First Drive Review | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 2:35#first2expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016Apr 07, 2016
- 7:27Maruti Vitara Brezza vs Hyundai Creta | Comparison Review | CarDekho.comApr 07, 2016
- 2:13Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Crash Test Video | All Details #In2MinsSep 28, 2018
Maruti Vitara Brezza Images and Colours
Maruti Vitara Brezza News
How do the two sub-4m compact SUVs fare against each other? We check the details and find out
Sadly, not even a single model got a perfect five star while only five cars managed to achieve a four star rating from the GNCAP
The Brezza comes with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and Isofix child seat anchors as standard
Only the newer nameplates -- Freestyle & Nexon -- register a dip in month-on-month sales in July 2018
Latest images of the SUV, which is likely to be launched here in 2019, reveal subtle exterior changes and a new instrument cluster
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Similarly Priced
Almost New Maruti Vitara BrezzaDriven for less than 2 years and 25000 km
Starting at Rs. 7 Lakh
Certified Maruti Vitara Brezza
Starting at Rs. 8.45 Lakh
Budget Maruti Vitara BrezzaFind Maruti Vitara Brezza at lowest prices in your city
Starting at Rs. 7 Lakh
All Used CarsFind the car of your choice with best offers
Starting at Rs. 35,000
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Maruti Vitara Brezza Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 9.14 - 12.75 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 9.35 - 13.26 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 9.05 - 12.88 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 9.13 - 12.68 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 9.11 - 12.72 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 8.65 - 11.95 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 8.92 - 12.54 Lakh|
Trending Maruti Cars