Maruti Vitara BrezzaChange car
Vitara Brezza highlights
Latest Updates: Maruti Suzuki has forwarded very subtle updates to the Vitara Brezza after more than three years of its introduction. It now gets ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, dual front airbags and high-speed alert as standard now but most importantly, it has an optional AMT as well. But unlike its rival Nexon, the Brezza is still a diesel-only offering. The AMT is available in all variants except the base LDI. With the update, Maruti has also added a new autumn orange colour option. Read all the details here.
Prices and Variants: The Maruti Vitara Brezza is the bestselling sub-4m SUV in the country, with monthly sales of about 11,000 units. It is available in six variants: LDI, LDI(O), VDI, VDI(O) and the ZDI+. LDI is the base variant priced at Rs 7.28 lakh while the ZDI+ is the top variant priced at Rs 10.49 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Check out the Vitara Brezza Variants Explained story to know which variants suits you better.
Engine and transmission: The Vitara Brezza is powered by a 1.3-litre DDiS200 diesel engine that makes 90PS of power and 200Nm of torque, and gets a choice of a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed automated manual transmission. Fuel efficiency figures for the Brezza stand at 24.3kmpl.
Features and equipment: On the features front, the Maruti Vitara Brezza comes with Suzuki’s SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system with parking camera, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink support. Also, the compact SUV has electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, rain-sensing auto wipers, rear parking camera with sensors, multiple-coloured illuminated dials, push-button start/stop, cruise control and automatic climate control, among others.
Safety features: The Brezza gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and front seatbelts with pretensioners and force limiters.
Customizations and Competition: Maruti also offers the ‘iCreate’ customisation kits for the Vitara Brezza. Prices for the same range between Rs 18,000-30,000. The packages include cosmetic upgrades inside out, with a total of three options available – Sports Velocity, Urban Dynamic and Glamour (Glitz and Elegance). The Vitara Brezza competes with other sub-4m SUVs like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300, Honda WR-V and the Tata Nexon.
Maruti Vitara Brezza price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
|LDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.7.52 Lakh*|
|VDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.8.04 Lakh*|
|VDi AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl||Rs.8.54 Lakh*|
|ZDi1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.8.81 Lakh*|
|ZDi AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.31 Lakh*|
|ZDi Plus1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl|
Top Selling2 months waiting
|ZDi Plus Dual Tone1248 cc, Manual, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.99 Lakh*|
|ZDi Plus AMT1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.10.27 Lakh*|
|ZDi Plus AMT Dual Tone1248 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 24.3 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.10.49 Lakh*|
Must read articles before buying Maruti Vitara Brezza
Vitara Brezza User Reviews
- Very Good438
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Can you believe Maruti would be slow in responding market trends? This happened in the compact SUV space. Though...Read More...134
Compact SUVs are all rage these days. Since the advent of EcoSport in the sub-4 meter segment, every other autom...Read More...2012
Compare Maruti Vitara Brezza with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Comfort & Convenience98
- Safety & Security70
Things We Like in Vitara Brezza
- A high ground clearance of 198mm is at par with even bigger SUVs such as the Creta
- Plenty of customisation options through Maruti's iCreate allows buyers to deck up their SUV in numerous ways
- Safety features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX seat mounts and rear parking sensors are now available on all the variants.
- Despite being a diesel-only offering, the Brezza is priced at par with petrol-powered rivals
- Powered by a tried and tested diesel engine that is fuel efficient too
- A well proportionate, understated and mature styling makes the Vitara Brezza likeable for the majority of buyers
- Feature loaded: comes with features like Android Auto and CarPlay integration, cruise control, projector headlamps, auto climate control
Things We Don't Like in Vitara Brezza
- Interior quality does not feel upto the mark as the competition, and the hard plastics hold it back from feeling premium.
- The absence of a petrol engine is arguably the Vitara Brezza’s biggest drawback and it is heightened further with the fact petrol offerings are getting back in the game
- The ride of the Vitara Brezza is set up on the stiffer side. Broken roads and potholes are filtered through to the cabin, especially while driving slow.
- Maruti Suzuki could have added more features to the Brezza given the fact that the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, which is priced below the Brezza, gets features such as bi-xenon headlamps, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, and leather-wrapped steering wheel
Stand Out Features
7-inch infotainment system offers capacitive-based touch and packs both Google Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivities
Fancier dual-tone option: Instead of wraps, the Brezza gets proper painted contrast roof options right from the factory
Instrument cluster with five customisable ambient lighting options
Dual-barrel headlamps with LED guide light and projector for low beam light up the road well
Mileage of Maruti Vitara Brezza
The claimed ARAI mileage: Maruti Vitara Brezza Diesel is 24.3 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Maruti Vitara Brezza Diesel is 24.3 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Vitara Brezza - Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza vs Tata Nexon | Comparison | ZigWheels.com
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Hits & Misses
- Maruti Vitara Brezza Vs Honda WRV | Zigwheels.com
- Maruti Vitara Brezza | First Drive Review | CarDekho.com
- #first2expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016
- Maruti Vitara Brezza vs Hyundai Creta | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
- Maruti Vitara Brezza vs Mahindra TUV3OO | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com
Maruti Vitara Brezza in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month