Maruti S-Cross Price: The prices of the S-Cross read Rs 8.62 lakh - Rs 11.33 lakh (all prices are ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Maruti S-Cross engine and mileage: In the facelift, Maruti has ditched the 1.6-litre diesel engine and it's only offered in the relatively underpowered 1.3-litre diesel now. Further, the 1.3-litre diesel now comes with Suzuki's mild-hybrid SHVS tech. The S-Cross facelift delivers a claimed mileage of 25.1kmpl - an increase of 1.45kmpl. Ground clearance now reads 137mm (laden), thanks to the bigger set of wheels.
Maruti S-Cross Features: The Maruti crossover comes loaded to brim this time around. It gets all-LED headlamps, leather upholstery, cruise control, 60:40 split rear seats and a 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto connectivity. It misses on the rear AC vents.
Maruti S-Cross Variants: The S-Cross facelift is available in four variants – Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha – same as before. To know what each variant offers, head to: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift: Variants Explained
Maruti S-Cross Competition: The Hyundai Creta continues to be the arch-rival of the updated S-Cross as before, along with the Renault Duster. But now, it also competes with the Renault Captur. To know how the new S-Cross drives, watch our Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Video Review
Maruti S-Cross price list (Variants)
S-Cross User Reviews
- Very Good46
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The first innings of Maruti?s debut compact crossover SUV was a flop show. The car hasn?t been sold in many numb...Read More...36
Worthless Car, Pathetic after sales, faulty AC & electrical, worthless engineers took entire car dismantling...Read More...Maruti SX4 S Cross Zeta DDiS 200 SH312
Expert Review of Maruti SX4 S Cross
Things We Like in S-Cross
- Lengthy feature list including all-LED headlamps, leather upholstery, cruise control, etc.
- Ride quality. Keeps the cabin of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross composed over rough roads.
- Solid build quality. Feels like a proper premium crossover.
Things We Don't Like in S-Cross
- No 1.6-litre engine. Not for the enthusiast anymore.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has underpowered engine. Lacks punch for highway drives.
- No rear-AC vents in Maruti S-Cross. Coupled with all-black interiors, takes time to cool down rear half of the cabin.
Stand Out Features
60:40 split rear seat offers liberty to carry more luggage with three or four people on board
Disc brakes on all wheels make the S-Cross come to a halt confidently
LED projector headlamps are a first in segment in Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and improve vision at night
The infotainment system of Maruti Suzuki S-Cross now has both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
Cruise control makes long highway drives easier
Mileage of Maruti S-Cross
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Maruti SX4 S Cross
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross | Hits & Misses
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Variant Explained
- 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift | First Drive Review | ZigWheels.com
- 2015 Maruti S Cross | Launch Video | CarDekho.com
- 2015 Maruti Suzuki S Cross | Review of Features | CarDekho.com
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross :: 1.6ltr Diesel :: WalkAround Video :: ZigWheels
- Exclusive Review| S-Cross Vs Creta | CarDekho.com
Maruti S-Cross in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Maruti SX4 S Cross
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month