India bound 2016 Duster Launches in Russia
The French automaker Renault has unveiled its latest Duster in the Russian market. The 2015 version is the same launched in the Brazilian market sometime back. And interesting thing for the enthusiasts is that this Duster would be making its way to the Indian market next year. The car revealed in Russia is better in terms of aesthetics, interior comfort as well new set of engines.
This would be the crucial question everybody is looking an answer for. Here are the major changes in the latest Duster.
- The front portion boast of a new upmarket black grille, revamped headlight cluster that is now accompanied with LED daytime running lights and skid guard finished in silver
- The side profile contains a fresh wheel design. The brawny roof rails with Duster insignia immediately draw one’s attention
- The taillights at the back are now more upmarket than the current version
- Stepping inside, the new central console with updated infotainment welcomes you. This advance unit also supports Media Nav that give real time traffic updates
- Rear-view camera, heated windshield and cruise control are other options
- The instrument cluster is tweaked too with better lighting this time
- Improved insulation in the cabin
- The base model gets a new 1.6 liter petrol engine borrowed from Nissan Sentra and Tiida in Russia. The powertrain generates 114hp
- The top model keeps the same 2.0 liter powerhouse but with slight tuning. The motor now produces 143hp against previous 135 horses
- There is 109hp diesel engine option as well which replaces the old 90hp mill
Renault recently launched updated Duster in India, so the new version would take time for release in India. We can expect launch in early 2016.
Read More on : Renault Duster