Taigun Latest Update
Latest Update: Volkswagen has revealed that its upcoming compact SUV will be called Taigun. Read more about it here.
Expected Launch: Its launch is expected in 2021.
Expected Powertrain: We expect Volkswagen to offer it with a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine tuned to make 115PS/200Nm. The transmission on offer is expected to be a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DSG.
Expected Features: The Volkswagen Taigun is expected to feature LED headlamps, LED tail lamps, a 9.2-inch touchscreen, a 10.25-inch all-digital instrument cluster, and a panoramic sunroof.
Volkswagen Taigun Videos
- 2:28Volkswagen Taigun | VW's strongest SUV bet yet? | 2020 Auto Expo | PowerDriftFeb 09, 2020
Volkswagen Taigun Images
Volkswagen Taigun price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGTaigun1498 cc, Automatic, Petrol||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Volkswagen Taigun User Reviews
- All (3)
- Comfort (1)
- Interior (1)
- Price (1)
- Safety (2)
- Experience (1)
- Fuel economy (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- More ...
- View All Taigun Reviews
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Taigun
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SonetRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- MG ZSRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2021
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 06, 2020
- Skoda KamiqRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020
- Haval F5Rs.13.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 05, 2020
- Kia SoulRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2020