- Login / Register
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
Key Specs of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus Car Latest Update
Latest Update: The Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus has been spied again, this time without any camouflage.
Launch: Mahindra could launch the Bolero Neo Plus by May 2023.
Price: It is expected to be priced from Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards.
Seating Capacity: It will likely be offered in both 7- and 9- seater layouts.
Engine and Transmission: It could be powered by Thar’s 2.2-litre diesel engine that churns out 130PS and 300Nm paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.
Features: Its features list could comprise a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display, cruise control and height-adjustable driver seat.
Safety: Its safety features could include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and rear parking sensors.
Rivals: While it won’t have any immediate rivals, it will be an affordable alternative to the Mahindra Scorpio N.
Found what you were looking for?
Alternatives of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
- Rs.7.77 - 13.18 Lakh*
- Rs.10.45 - 18.95 Lakh*
- Rs.11.49 - 15.97 Lakh*
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus Images
Other Mahindra Cars
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGBolero Neo Plus1493 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.10 Lakh*|
Top Suv Cars
Specification of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1493|
|No. of cylinder||4|
Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus User Reviews
- All (3)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (1)
- Performance (1)
- Style (2)
- Color (1)
- Engine performance (1)
- Safety (1)
Good Cars Are Safe, Fast,
Good cars are safe, fast, affordable to purchase, economical to operate, reliable, capacious, comfortable, and attractive. No, of course, you can't get all of those chara...Read More
Neo Plus Is The Good Car For Middle Class Family
The styling is good with good quality and good for the middle-class family. Engine performance and safety body.
The car is a wonderful car this car is my favorite car. It has good capacity and it is a family car. Very nice for long drives. It has amazing colors available ...Read More
- View All Bolero Neo Plus Reviews
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus?
Does the Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus have a sunroof?
When Bolero Neo Plus will be launched?
As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding this, ...Read More
What will be the price of Bolero Neo Plus auto gear versions?
As of now, there is no official update as the vehicle is not launched yet. So, w...Read More
What is the seating capacity?
As of now, there is no update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for future up...Read More
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra TharRs.10.54 - 16.78 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.14.01 - 26.18 Lakh*
- Mahindra BoleroRs.9.78 - 10.79 Lakh*
- Mahindra Scorpio-NRs.13.05 - 24.52 Lakh*
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.42 - 14.60 Lakh*
- Mahindra HaloRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Mahindra S 102Rs.5.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 26, 2050
- Mahindra Bolero 2024Rs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 15, 2024
- Mahindra S204Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 26, 2050
Other Upcoming Cars
- Maruti JimnyRs.10 - 12.70 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2023
- Honda WR-VRs.8 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023
- Citroen C3 AircrossRs.9 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 16, 2023
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2023
- Tata CurvvRs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Tata Punch EVRs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2023