Auto News India - BMW News
Which of these affordable luxury sedans offers the most amount of space for your family?
With India observing a lockdown for 21 days, here’s what your favourite brands are saying to support the social distancing move
The X1 is the most affordable way to get yourself a BMW SUV. Is the facelift giving you more reasons to consider it?
Gets a set of BS6 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines
Available with two engine options: 320d and 330i
The 7 Series facelift gets three petrol engine options, including a plug-in hybrid
The X7 comes with adaptive air suspension on both axles that can lower or raise the SUV at the touch of a button
The new BMW X6 gets a bigger front grille, updated exterior, refreshed interior as well as BMW’s latest technology
Features subtle cosmetic updates and a new hybrid powertrain
Undergoes comprehensive visual and mechanical updates with a new set of powertrain options.
The new-gen BMW hatchback gets a new front end and updated interiors
The new X5 will take on likes of the Audi Q7, Mercedes-Benz GLE and the Volvo XC90
The carmaker has already listed the flagship SUV on its Indian website
Expect the 2019 7 Series to launch by the end of this year
It will take on the Mercedes-Benz GLE, Audi Q7 and Volvo XC90
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 2020
- Honda City 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 2020
- Maruti Ertiga SportRs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 2020
- Maruti S-Presso VXI CNGRs.4.74 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 2020
- Maruti S-Presso LXI CNGRs.4.55 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 2020
- Mercedes-Benz EQCRs.1.0 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 2020
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News