Key Specs of Honda WRV
|Mileage (upto)||25.5 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1498 cc|
WRV Latest Update
Honda Offers: Honda India is giving discounts worth more than Rs 32,000 on the WR-V for November. More details here.
Honda WR-V Variants and Prices: The WR-V is available in two variants - S and VX. The crossover is priced between Rs 7.78 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Honda WR-V Engine Options and Mileage: There are two engines to choose from - a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine that produces 90PS of power and 110Nm of torque and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine that churns out 110PS and 200Nm. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox while the diesel variant is equipped with a highway-friendly 6-speed manual transmission. The Honda WR-V has a claimed mileage of 17.5kmpl and 25.5kmpl for the petrol and diesel variants, respectively.
Honda WR-V Equipment And Safety Features: The Honda WR-V is equipped with a host of comfort features, including a sunroof, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and push-button start, among others. The WR-V also gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution) and a multi-view rear parking camera with sensors.
Honda WRV price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Honda WRV
Things We Like in WRV
- Distinctive and butch styling. Cannot be confused with the hatchback it’s based on – the Jazz.
- Both engines are fuel-efficient and offer good city driveability.
- Adequate cabin space for the whole family. Senior citizens can get in and out comfortably too.
- Safety: Dual airbags and ABS with EBD offered as standard across the range.
- First car in the segment to get a sunroof.
Things We Don't Like in WRV
- Diesel engine lacks punch and refinement.
- Interior finish quality could have been better.
- Petrol engine feels strained under full passenger loads. Average highway performance.
- Misses out on Jazz’s CVT automatic gearbox. No adjustable rear headrests, split rear seat or magic seats either.
Stand Out Features
Digipad infotainment system with Wi-Fi and MirrorLink connectivity.
Must read articles before buying Honda WRV
The WR-V’s model line-up offers just two variants but it is still one of the most feature-loaded vehicles in its price band!
Honda WRV User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
From the test drive up to now the experience is excellent. Giving good power, no turbo lag, smooth to handle, less turning radius and good mileage up to 26 Kms. Buying ex...
I was looking for Brezza and Creta as an option for Compact SUV requirement. I rejected Brezza because of the same century-old engine of 1248CC which I was already using ...
After test driving all the options, absorbing all online reviews and those of the owners of different SUVs/Mini SUVs within my circle and been driving Honda city for over...
Our family was looking for a sub-4m SUV of late as we wanted to upgrade from our first-gen Ford Figo. And since the Honda WRV is what one sees nowadays on the Internet au...
I was looking for sub 4m SUV with option of Ford Ecosport diesel, Honda WRV Diesel and Suzuki Brezza diesel. Ecosport has very good power, but interiors are too boring. A...
Honda WRV Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Honda WRV
The claimed ARAI mileage: Honda WR-V Diesel is 25.5 kmpl | Honda WR-V Petrol is 17.5 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Honda WRV Videos
- 11:45Honda WR-V (WRV) | First Drive Review | ZigWheelsMar 07, 2017
- 3:25Honda WR-V | Which Variant To Buy?Apr 16, 2018
- 4:49Honda WR-V Hits And MissesSep 13, 2017
- 11:38Honda WR-V vs Maruti Vitara Brezza | Zigwheels.comJul 21, 2017
- 4:55Honda WRV : First Impressions : PowerDriftMar 07, 2017
Honda WR-V Images and Colours
Honda WRV News
Benefits include insurance at Re 1, exchange bonus and free accessories till 30 November
How do the two sub-4m compact SUVs fare against each other? We check the details and find out
Based on the base-spec S variant, the Alive limited-run model comes with a few additional features and attracts a slight premium
The price hike, which is a result of an increase in input costs, was announced in July 2018
The WR-V is the quickest to accelerate between the two. But is it also the most fuel-efficient in real-world conditions? Here’s what we found out during our road test
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Honda WR-V
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Trending Honda Cars