Honda WRVChange car
Honda WR-V Sales Milestone: The Honda WR-V cross hatch is one of the best selling model from the Japanese carmaker. The WR-V was launched in March 2017 and Honda has sold over 50,000 units within a year.
Honda WR-V Variants and Prices: The WR-V is available in two variants - S and VX. The crossover is priced between Rs 7.78 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Honda WR-V Engine Options and Mileage: There are two engines to choose from - a 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine that produces 90PS of power and 110Nm of torque and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine that churns out 110PS and 200Nm. The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox while the diesel variant is equipped with a highway-friendly 6-speed manual transmission. The Honda WR-V has a claimed mileage of 17.5kmpl and 25.5kmpl for the petrol and diesel variants, respectively.
Honda WR-V Equipment And Safety Features: The Honda WR-V is equipped with a host of comfort features, including a one-touch sunroof, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and push-button start, among others. The WR-V also gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD (electronic brakeforce distribution) and a multi-view rear parking camera with sensors.
Honda WRV price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|i-DTEC S1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.5 kmpl||Rs.8.82 Lakh*|
|Honda WR-V Edge Edition i-DTEC S1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.5 kmpl||Rs.9.05 Lakh*|
|i-DTEC VX1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.5 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
|i-VTEC S1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.5 kmpl||Rs.7.78 Lakh*|
|Honda WR-V Edge Edition i-VTEC S1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.5 kmpl||Rs.8.01 Lakh*|
|i-VTEC VX1199 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.5 kmpl||Rs.9.0 Lakh*|
Must read articles before buying Honda WRV
WRV User Reviews
- Very Good414
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Honda has entered a highly potential and lucrative segment in the Indian car bazaar. Though late to the party, t...Read More...43
After test driving all the options, absorbing all online reviews and those of the owners of different SUVs/Mini ...Read More...i-DTEC VX28335
Compare Honda WRV with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Honda WR-V
Things We Like in WRV
- Distinctive and butch styling. Cannot be confused with the hatchback it’s based on – the Jazz.
- Both engines are fuel-efficient and offer good city driveability.
- Adequate cabin space for the whole family. Senior citizens can get in and out comfortably too.
- Safety: Dual airbags and ABS with EBD offered as standard across the range.
- First car in the segment to get a sunroof.
Things We Don't Like in WRV
- Diesel engine lacks punch and refinement.
- Interior finish quality could have been better.
- Petrol engine feels strained under full passenger loads. Average highway performance.
- Misses out on Jazz’s CVT automatic gearbox. No adjustable rear headrests, split rear seat or magic seats either.
Stand Out Features
Digipad infotainment system with Wi-Fi and MirrorLink connectivity.
Mileage of Honda WRV
The claimed ARAI mileage: Honda WR-V Diesel is 25.5 kmpl | Honda WR-V Petrol is 17.5 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Honda WR-V
- Honda WR-V (WRV) | First Drive Review | ZigWheels
- Honda WR-V | Which Variant To Buy?
- Honda WR-V Hits And Misses
- Honda WR-V vs Maruti Vitara Brezza | Zigwheels.com
Honda WRV in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Honda WR-V :- Get Insurance under MISP ...