The Climber, which comes with subtle aesthetic changes both inside and outside, becomes the most expensive model in the Kwid’s line-up!
Remember the Renault Kwid Climber concept, which made its debut at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo in February? The French automaker has now launched the production-spec Kwid Climber in the country. It is based on the Kwid's range-topping 1.0-litre RXT (O) variant and is priced at Rs 4.30 lakh for the manual and Rs 4.60 lakh for the Easy-R AMT version (automated manual transmission) (all the prices are introductory, ex-showroom, New Delhi). This makes the Climber the most expensive model in the Kwid’s line-up, and both the versions are costlier by nearly Rs 25,000 than their respective 1.0-litre RXT (O) trims. The automaker says that the Climber was developed by Renault’s design studios in Mumbai and Chennai. Let us see what it has to offer extra over the RXT (O).
- Features new front bumper overriders and faux skid plates with orange highlights
- Gets glossy orange highlights on outside rear-view mirrors and roof rails
- Features orange indicators on its front fenders
- Comes with ‘Climber’ decals on front doors and rear windshield
- Gets door protection cladding, which is optional in the regular version
- Rides on new set of wheels
- New ‘Electric Blue’ shade has been added along with the two existing colour options – Outback Bronze and Planet Grey
- Comes with orange inserts everywhere, such as the ‘Orange Energy’ upholstery with ‘Climber’ embossed on the headrests, orange door appliques, two-tone orange gear shift knob (manual), steering wheel with orange perforations and ‘Climber’ insignia
- New floor console with two cup holders
- Features chrome contour on the instrument cluster and orange highlights on the central console and side AC vents
Besides these, the Renault Kwid Climber carries forward the features of the top-spec RXT (O) variant of the Kwid. Bookings for the Climber have commenced across all Renault dealerships and on the Kwid App as well.
Read More on : Renault KWID
Further Research on Renault KWID
You might also be interested in
Renault Kwid Surpasses 1.75 Lakh Sales Mark
Renault Scala And Pulse Go Out Of Production
Datsun redi-GO 1.0L Vs Alto K10 Vs Kwid 1.0L: The 1.0-Litre gang!