Mahindra KUV100: All You Need To Know!
Country’s largest utility automobile manufacturer - Mahindra and Mahindra debuted the micro SUV segment with the KUV100 yesterday, bookings are open and it will be officially launched on January 15th, 2016!
The anticipated and awaited Mahindra S101 was revealed yesterday, the vehicle will be officially christened as KUV100 - pronounced ‘1 double O’. The vehicle introduced Mahindra’s new mFalcon family of diesel and petrol engines. Mahindra has started accepting bookings for the KUV1OO and it will be launched before the 2016 Indian Auto Expo on January 15th, 2016!
- mFalcon D75 - 1.2-liter 3-cylinder turbo diesel generate 77bhp @ 3,750 rpm and 190 Nm of max torque in-between 1,750-2,250 rpm
- mFalcon G80 - 1.2-liter 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol 82 bhp @ 5,500 rpm and 114 Nm of peak torque at 3,500 rpm
- Transmission - At the time of launch, KUV100 will be only available with a 5-speed MT, however, there’s a possibility that Mahindra will introduce an AMT box with it on later stages
Mahindra is offering ABS standard across all variants of the KUV100, while dual-front airbags are optional from the base variant
Features and Interiors
Mahindra has not revealed the interiors and features of the KUV100, however, the cabin was spied a couple of times earlier. Decoding from the spy shots, the vehicle will be a six-seater with the front middle seat can be folded and used as an armrest featuring cup-holders. Speaking of the audio system, the unit will most probably share features with the one in TUV3OO like Bluetooth connectivity, USB, AUX-in, Mahindra Blue Sense App integration, Intellipark reverse assist, voice messaging service.
Prices shall be annoounced on January 15th, 2016, however, it is expected to be in the price band of B-segment hatches, i.e., Hyundai Grand i10, 2015 Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift and other. The range is likely to be in-between 4-7 lacs. Stay Tuned
- Mahindra TUV300 Variants: Which is Your Best Choice?
- Mahindra Scorpio variants - Know the best one for you!
- Mahindra Acquires Italian Design House Pininfarina
- Renew Mahindra KUV100 NXT Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful