Ford Figo Aspire Launched at Rs 4.89 lacs
- 13435 Views
- 1 Comments
- Write a comment
Ford India’s first offering in the compact sedan segment, the Figo Aspire, has been launched at a starting price of INR 4.89 lacs and ending at Rs 8.24 lacs (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The sub-four meter sedan will be competing against the likes of Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Honda Amaze and hence is offered in a very competitive price bracket. The vehicle will be available across all Ford dealerships across the nation. Mr. Nigel Harris are carrying forward with the press conference and is explaining how the company is going to expand in the coming times. He said that there will be more new products coming for India like the Figo hatchback , Endeavour and the latest of technology from Ford.
Mr. Harris is explaining the major characters of the Aspire like the exteriors, interiors, space, storage, etc. He also mentioned that the legendary Model T was launched today on the same day in 1908.
“Ford Figo Aspire breaks all stereotypes and proves that a compact sedan can also have the best of everything – be it stunning design, smart technology, advanced safety and impressive fuel efficiency,” said Nigel Harris, president and managing director, Ford India. “Drawing on our global product development capabilities, we’re proud to have created a car that truly raises the bar in the segment and gives consumers a chance to own what they truly deserve.”
Mr. Anurag Mehrotra has taken up to carry forward the proceedings and is elaborating on the systems like Ford SYNC, MyDock feature and the MyKey feature.
Watch Ford Figo Aspire Launch Video here
Major Highlights: Engines
Figo Aspire to be available with a choice of responsive, efficient petrol and diesel engines optimized to deliver a fuel efficiency of 18.2 Km/L and 25.8 Km/L respectively.
Ford is offering three engine options with the car that comprise of the two petrol and one diesel
Petrol Engines: 1.5 TiVCT mated to a 6-speed DCT; 112PS of power and 136 Nm of torque, 1.2-litre TiVCT mated to a 5-speed manual; 88PS of power and 112 Nm of torque
Diesel motor: 1.5 TDCi mated to a 5-Speed manual; 100PS of power and 215 Nm of torque
Major Highlights: Interiors
- Black and Beige interior color scheme with piano black trims
- Ford SYNC system with dash mounted screen, Ford MyDock on lower trims
- Bluetooth telephony, voice command, AUX-in, USB-in, music streaming
- Well padded semi-bucket seats on the front, good roomy seats at the back
- Steering mounted controls
- Ford MyKey lets you set speed limit of your car
- Lots of storage spaces, cubby holes and pockets
- Compact instrumentation cluster integrated with driver information display
- Ford Figo Aspire - First Drive Expert Review
- Ford Figo Aspire: HD Photo Gallery
- Ford Figo Aspire: All about it!
Major Highlights: Exteriors
- 7-exterior colors available to choose from
- 175/65 R14 tyres available as standard across the range
- Ground Clearance of 174 mm, boot space 359 litres, turning radius 4.9 m
- Ford Figo Aspire vs Maruti Swift Dzire - The Heat is On
- Ford Figo Aspire - 5 Things You Must Know About!
- Ford Figo Aspire: Technical Specifications Revealed
- EPAS with pull drift compensation technology
- Driver and passenger airbags standard in the lowest trim
- 6-airbags in the top end trims
- ABS, EBD, (ESP, TCS and HLA - only with automatic variant)
Read More on: Figo Aspire
Read More on : Figo Aspire
0 out of 0 found this helpful