Key Specs of Ford Aspire
|Mileage (upto)||26.1 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1498 cc|
Aspire Latest Update
Ford Aspire facelift: 2018 Ford Aspire facelift has been launched in India on 4 October 2018. The facelifted sub-4m sedan features updated aesthetics and new petrol engines. Read more on this here.
Ford Aspire Price and Variants: The 2018 Ford Aspire is priced in the range of Rs 5.55 lakh to Rs 8.49 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It can be had in a choice of five variants: Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+ with both petrol and diesel engines.
Ford Aspire Engine, Transmission and Mileage: The Ford Aspire is powered by a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol (96PS/120Nm), a 1.5-litre petrol (123PS/150Nm) and a 1.5-litre diesel (100PS/215Nm) engine. While a 5-speed manual is standard with the Aspire, the 1.5-litre petrol is exclusively available with a 6-speed torque converter automatic. The Ford Aspire delivers claimed mileage figures of 20.40 kmpl (petrol) and 26.10kmpl (diesel).
Ford Aspire Safety: The Ford Aspire comes with dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard. Apart from this, the Aspire offers up to six airbags, ESP, traction control, programmable key, auto climate control, Bluetooth connectivity and more.
Ford Aspire price list (Variants)
|Aspire Ambiente1194 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.4 kmpl||Rs.5.55 Lakh*|
|Aspire Trend1194 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.4 kmpl||Rs.6.2 Lakh*|
|Aspire Ambiente Diesel1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 26.1 kmpl||Rs.6.56 Lakh*|
|Aspire Trend Plus1194 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.4 kmpl||Rs.6.6 Lakh*|
|Aspire Trend Diesel1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 26.1 kmpl||Rs.7.0 Lakh*|
|Aspire Titanium1194 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.4 kmpl||Rs.7.0 Lakh*|
|Aspire Trend Plus Diesel1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 26.1 kmpl||Rs.7.4 Lakh*|
|Aspire Titanium Plus1194 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.4 kmpl||Rs.7.45 Lakh*|
|Aspire Titanium Diesel1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 26.1 kmpl||Rs.7.8 Lakh*|
|Aspire Titanium Plus Diesel1498 cc, Manual, Diesel, 26.1 kmpl||Rs.8.25 Lakh*|
|Aspire Titanium Automatic1497 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 16.3 kmpl||Rs.8.7 Lakh*|
Expert Review of Ford Aspire
Things We Like in Aspire
- Punchy diesel engine is sure to put a smile on your face. Among the most fun to drive small sedans
- Clutch, steering and gear action is light. Makes it super easy to drive inside the city
- Well-loaded lower variants. You don't need to spend big bucks to get a well-loaded car
- Comfortable ride quality gobbles up potholes and broken surfaces
Things We Don't Like in Aspire
- Missing features such as projector headlamps, daytime running lamps, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Headroom continues to be an issue, especially for those around 6ft tall
- No top-spec petrol automatic on offer. No diesel-auto combo either
Stand Out Features
Side and curtain airbags are exclusive to the Aspire in this segment.
6.5-inch touchscreen is among the best in class. Easy to use, snappy response and great clarity.
Emergency assist: In case of a mishap, the SYNC 3 system automatically sends your GPS location to emergency services through a connected smartphone.
Ford Aspire Comparison with similar cars
Must read articles before buying Ford Aspire
Along with updated aesthetics, the Aspire facelift gets new engines and some additional features
Ford Aspire User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Look and Style: Looks are best in the segment. Comfort: Ok. Pickup: Nice throttle response. Mileage: Excellent, it gives 21 kmpl. Best Features: Air bags in the base ...
I am driving Ford Figo Aspire Titanium Plus, Diesel Variant for almost 9 months now and completed 16000 Kilometers. So following is my review after using 9 months. Lets ...
Look and Style: Its look is best in the segment, give a premium class feel on the road as well as interior of car is best in class. Very stylish music system is provided...
Ford Aspire Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Ford Figo Aspire Diesel is 26.1 kmpl | Ford Figo Aspire Petrol is 20.4 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Ford Figo Aspire Petrol is 16.3 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Ford Aspire Videos
- 11:29Maruti Dzire Vs Honda Amaze Vs Ford Aspire: Comparison Review | CarDekho.comJan 09, 2019
- 14:49Ford Aspire vs Honda Amaze vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire | Battle of the Petrol compact sedansJan 07, 2019
- 4:352018 Ford Aspire Facelift: Pros, Cons and Should You Buy One? | CarDekho.comNov 06, 2018
- 3:45Small new updates : 2018 Ford Aspire and PowerDriftOct 25, 2018
- 4:36Ford Aspire 2018 Detailed Walkaround Review | CarDekho.comOct 05, 2018
- 6:11Ford Figo Aspire VS Elite i20 | Comparison Video | CarDekho.comDec 16, 2015
- 7:18Ford Figo Aspire vs Honda Amaze vs Tata Zest | Comparison Video| CarDekho.comDec 16, 2015
- 8:54Mileage Marathon with Ford Figo Aspire Diesel | CarDekho.comDec 14, 2015
Ford Figo Aspire Colours
- Deep Impact Blue
- Moondust Silver
- Ruby Red
- White Gold
- Absolute Black
- Oxford White
- Smoke Grey
Ford Figo Aspire Images
Ford Aspire News
- January 2019 Waiting Period On Ford Cars: When Can You Get Delivery Of New Aspire, Freestyle, EcoSport, Endeavour
Ford’s latest offering, the Aspire facelift, has a minimum waiting period of 10 days
Based on the Aspire facelift, the Ka Urban Warrior gets body cladding and faux skid plates from the Freestyle
Are the updates and powerful engines enough to help the Ford Aspire catch your fancy over the segment leader?
Ford Aspire Road Test
Does a new engine make the new Ford Aspire petrol a car worth considering? We find out
The entry level sedan segment has evolved to be one of the most important segments in the Indian market scene and not without a reason. You already have some big players slugging it out here and now Ford has decided to jump in as well with an all-new car, the Ford Aspire.
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Ford Figo Aspire
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Buy your favourite Ford Aspire now and Pay...
Ford Aspire Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 6.58 - 10.19 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 6.79 - 10.54 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 6.39 - 9.91 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 6.61 - 10.26 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 6.5 - 10.08 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 6.31 - 9.75 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 6.31 - 9.82 Lakh|
Trending Ford Cars
Related: - Ford Builds Hyundai Creta Rival In China; Will It Do The Same In India?: https://bit.ly/2MkA2HF
SERCHING FOR FORD ASPIRE
Hey Surjeet, mileage is subjective. It depends, how the vehicle is driven and maintained. A 1196cc petrol engine can deliver 14.68 Kmpl with the traffic laden cities and this can be stretched up to 18.16 Kmpl on bigger roads.