Ford Aspire User Reviews
Ford Aspire User Reviews
- All (696)
- Mileage (234)
- Performance (105)
- Looks (119)
- Comfort (211)
- Engine (154)
- Interior (91)
- Power (160)
Ford Aspire is the only car in its segment to get 6 airbags, its a fun to drive a car, features are good enough, but no rear ac vents, and the rear seat comfort is not that great, but front seats are comfortable, overall it's a good package, but I feel stretch your budget other 3 lakhs to buy ECOSPORT which is a much better choice.
My ford aspires car crossed 30k km and I bought this car in 2017 end. I drive city and highway, average it shows 21.1 km. Handling awesome, Brake awesome. I never received any bad signs from this car. The looks are decent but not up to the mark. Maintainance is cheaper, compared to other same category cars. While you driving this car, you will get ...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
I am driving this Figo Aspire for the last 2 year, very smooth, enjoying buying such a card in this price range. I have a petrol titanium model. Satisfied with Ford with 5 years of warranty with excellent services from Ford and it's staff. Apart from Hyundai and Maruti, we need to change our mindset toward another brand like ford. Excellent build q...
I was too hesitant for Ford Aspire. Our minds are always set for Hyundai or Maruti. After driving 52000 km I can say avg, AC, control, breaking, audio system are plus points. Headlights, boot space, Ford's poor service network are minus points. Routine service maintenance is on par with other makes. If you like it and ready to keep it for 8-10 year...
- 4 Likes
- 1 Comment
I own a 2019 model sold in 2020 Ford Aspire Trend Diesel. I am sick of its mileage from day one it gives a lot of black smoke when I conveyed the same to the dealer the problem was not given much attention instead they told me that diesel cars do have this problem. The car got an ignition problem though was resolved later by the company. A starter ...
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
I purchased Ford Figo Aspire in 2019 and driven more than 11000kms. It gives a mileage of 18kmpl on the highway while 14kmpl in the city. Driving is very smooth, features are also very good. Powerful engine and good built quality. No additional maintenance is required apart from the yearly primary maintenance.
I bought Ford Figo Diesel Top model on December 2020, within a week front tyre was damaged and torn, as well as front Glass gets broken when I use wiper. Within a month, I paid 17,000 Rs to replace the front tyre and front glass. The showroom guys didn't accept for insurance/manufacturer defect claiming, I had to pay for the service ...
Excellent car with good features and enjoyable driveability. I have driven it 10000+ Kms and been on long highway drives without fatigue. Mileage - 17-18 city, 21-22 highway, great pickup, excellent cooling, back seat comfortable, build quality sturdy, great handling with balanced suspension, decent space, powerful engine which can clock 100+ all d...
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Ford Aspire
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Ambiente ABSCurrently ViewingRs.6,20,300*25.83 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.6,30,750*25.83 kmplManual
- Aspire Ambiente DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,400*26.1 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi TrendCurrently ViewingRs.7,03,750*25.83 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,37,400*26.1 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Titanium OptCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,600*25.83 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Sports EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,000*24.29 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,77,400*26.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*24.4 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,850*25.83 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,92,750*25.83 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,99,000*26.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Plus Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.8,34,000*26.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*24.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,42,400*25.5 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,73,000*24.4 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,21,050*18.16 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Ambiente ABSCurrently ViewingRs.5,51,900*18.16 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT TrendCurrently ViewingRs.5,94,050*18.16 kmplManual
- Aspire Ambiente BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*20.4 kmplManual
- Aspire AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.6,09,000*18.5 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Titanium OptCurrently ViewingRs.6,35,900*18.16 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Sports EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,50,000*18.12 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,63,400*20.4 kmplManual
- Aspire TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,69,000*18.5 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,80,150*18.16 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,83,050*18.16 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,97,400*20.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*19.4 kmplManual
- Aspire TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,28,000*18.5 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*19.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,62,400*20.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*18.5 kmplManual
- Aspire 1.5 Ti-VCT TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.8,12,650*17.01 kmplAutomatic
- Aspire Titanium AutomaticCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,400*16.3 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours