2019 Nissan Kicks Accessories: Roof Wraps, Decals & More
Here’s a list of official accessories for Kicks by Nissan to personalise it to your liking
Update: Nissan has introduced a new base-spec XE variant of the Kicks diesel. It now starts at Rs 9.89 lakh, around a lakh less than the previous entry price point. In addition to this, the carmaker has discontinued top-spec XV Premium Option variant, making the XV Premium the new top of the line variant. It gets all the features of the XV Premium Option at Rs 13.69 lakh and costs Rs 96,000 less than the now discontinued variant. The revised prices and feature packages are likely to help the Nissan Kicks SUV revitalise its position in the SUV segment. Read more about it here.
- Priced between Rs 9.55 lakh and 13.69 lakh (ex-showroom India), the Nissan Kicks is available in seven colour options.
- There are also four dual-tone colour options, limited to the top-spec variant.
- There are 27 categories of official accessories to choose from.
Nissan has launched the Kicks compact SUV in India at a starting price of Rs 9.55 lakh (ex-showroom India). Deliveries of the Hyundai Creta rival should begin soon across the country. If you're also awaiting the delivery of your Kicks, what better a time to check out official accessories from Nissan to jazz up your SUV. Besides the fancy dual-tone colour schemes, here are the official accessories on offer:
- There are two roof wrap options to go for. While one offers a honeycomb pattern, the other has a half-dotted pattern.
- Likewise, there are two side decal options. While one runs along the bottom of the vehicle with ‘Kicks’ labelling, the other runs through the waistline till the kink on the c-pillar.
- Chrome applique for the front air dam, fog lamp housings and tail lamps.
- Sidestep and tailgate entry guard, both with ‘Kicks’ branding.
- Door visors and mud flaps.
- Multi-colour ambient lighting with 20 pre-programmed colour options, which can be controlled via an app.
- Six leatherette upholstery options (all with dark, black base) to choose from.
- Suede-type neck rests, seat belt pads and cushion pillows, all with ‘Nissan’ branding.
- Mesh-type side curtains for rear windows as well as the rear windshield.
- Four types of leather wrap for the steering wheel.
- Four types of cabin mats.
Read More on : Nissan Kicks on road price