Glanza Latest Update
Latest Update: Toyota has confirmed that the Glanza will launch on June 6, details here. It looks identical to the Maruti Baleno save for the different front grille and badges. Check out the spy shots here.
Toyota Glanza Launch and Variants: The Toyota Glanza is expected to go on sale in June 2019. It is likely to be available only in two variants, the top-spec being the V. Prices of the Toyota Glanza are expected to start from Rs 7.27 lakh.
Toyota Glanza Engines: Unlike the Baleno, which is available with petrol and diesel engines, the Glanza is expected to be a petrol-only offering. It is expected to be powered by the new 1.2-litre Dual Jet unit that recently debuted on the Baleno. In the Baleno, it makes 90PS of power and 113Nm of torque with a 5-speed MT. In the Glanza, however, it is expected to be available with a CVT gearbox as well.
Toyota Glanza Features: Just like its styling, the Glanza is also expected to share its feature list with the Baleno. Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors and rear parking sensors are expected to be offered as standard. Spy shots reveal that the Glanza also gets rear parking camera, projector headlamps and alloy wheels.
Toyota Glanza Rivals: The Glanza, when launched, will be competing against the Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Elite i20, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz.
Toyota Glanza Videos
- 7:27Toyota Glanza 2019 India vs Baleno, Elite i20, Jazz, Polo & Tata Altroz | CarDekho.com | #BuyOrHoldMay 13, 2019
Toyota Glanza Images
Toyota Glanza Price
|UPCOMINGGlanzaManual, Petrol||Rs.7.27 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Toyota Glanza
Things We Like
- Toyota Glanza should be a dependable and familiar package as it’s based on the popular Maruti Baleno.
- Will be backed by Toyota’s renowned sales and service network.
- Will be a feature-loaded offering, just like the Baleno.
- Petrol engine will get mild-hybrid tech for better performance and efficiency.
- The Glanza will offer a CVT transmission option in all the variants.
Things We Don't Like
- Just a rebadged Maruti Baleno, literally. Only by the badges and grille are different.
- Likely to command a higher starting price than the corresponding variant of the Baleno despite being similarly specced.
- No diesel option. All its rivals offer a diesel engine option as of now, including the donor car Baleno.
Stand Out Features
7-inch touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and voice command.
Auto LED projector headlamps with DRLs.
Toyota Glanza User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (12)
- Looks (5)
- Comfort (1)
- Engine (3)
- Space (1)
- Price (2)
- Experience (2)
- Airbags (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
This car looks so beautiful, driving sounds so smooth in this car, my friends took a test drive for this car and their experience was amazing. The car looks great and com...
- View All Glanza Reviews
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Toyota Glanza
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Write your Comment on Toyota Glanza
Toyota ki car ki airbag open nhi hoti or unki mostly har cars suv sab may airbag proboem hai . Kuch dino pahile toyota na america may iss baay ke liye 7 cr palenty bhi paid ki hai .
toyota full copied maruti baleno n everyone are not considering about it wahhReply
Brother small agreement between Toyota and Maruti they exchange their vechicals and soon ur going see even toyata breeza
And maruthi is the manufacturer of glanza
Honda Jazz is a better option than this one.
Trending Toyota Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2020
- Kia StonicRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Renault HBCRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020
- Renault ZoeRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020