Key Specs of Toyota Glanza
|Mileage (upto)||23.87 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1197 cc|
Glanza Latest Update
Toyota Glanza Launch and Variants: The Glanza is available in two variants: G and V, which are priced from Rs 7.22 lakh to Rs 8.90 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Toyota Glanza Engines: The Glanza is a petrol-only offering. It gets both the new 1.2-litre motors that are now offered on the Baleno. The new Dual Jet mild-hybrid engine makes 90PS of power and 113Nm of torque with a 5-speed MT. Meanwhile, the regular 1.2-litre engine makes 83PS and 113Nm, and is available with a 5-speed MT as well as a CVT. Here are the fuel economy figures of the Toyota Glanza:
- 1.2-litre petrol MT- 21.01kmpl
- 1.2-litre petrol mild hybrid MT- 23.87kmpl
- 1.2-litre petrol CVT- 19.56kmpl
Toyota Glanza Features: Just like its styling, the Glanza also shares its feature list with the Baleno. Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors and rear parking sensors are available as standard. Other features on offer include auto LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, fog lamps, alloy wheels, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, auto-dimming IRVM and auto AC.
Toyota Glanza price list (Variants)
|G1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.01 kmpl|
|G Smart Hybrid1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 23.87 kmpl||Rs.7.21 Lakh*|
|V1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 21.01 kmpl||Rs.7.58 Lakh*|
|G CVT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 19.56 kmpl||Rs.8.29 Lakh*|
|V CVT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 19.56 kmpl||Rs.8.9 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Toyota Glanza Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Toyota Glanza
Things We Like
- Apart from dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking camera, the Glanza gets ISOFIX as standard across the range.
- Gets plenty of standard features like LED projector headlamps, 16-inch alloy wheels, 7-inch touchscreen and push button start/stop.
- Comes with a 3-year/1 lakh km standard warranty as well as a 5-year/2,20,000km extended warranty.
- All engine and transmission options available from the base variant itself.
Things We Don't Like
- No diesel option. All its rivals offer a diesel engine option as of now, including the donor car Baleno.
- Doesn’t take the Toyota baton forward by offering additional safety features like side and curtain airbags.
- Limited variants has resulted in higher entry point for buyers.
- Doesn’t differ visually from the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
Stand Out Features
Auto LED projector headlamps with DRLs.
UV cut window glass: Limits the greenhouse gas build up inside the car under direct sun.
Mild-hybrid petrol engine: Offers higher power and fuel efficiency than regular petrol engine at a lower price than Baleno.
Toyota Glanza User Reviews
- All (139)
- Looks (35)
- Comfort (22)
- Mileage (27)
- Engine (19)
- Interior (13)
- Space (10)
- Price (30)
- More ...
- View All Glanza Reviews
Toyota Glanza Videos
- 7:27Toyota Glanza 2019 India vs Baleno, Elite i20, Jazz, Polo & Tata Altroz | CarDekho.com | #BuyOrHoldJun 06, 2019
- 8:24Toyota Glanza 2019 Mild-Hybrid | Road Test Review | ZigWheels.comJul 03, 2019
- 3:20Toyota Glanza 2019 | First Look Review - Price Starts at Rs 7.22 lakh | Zigwheels.comJun 11, 2019
- 3:44Toyota Glanza 2019 First Look in Hindi | Variants, Prices, Engines and All the Details |CarDekho.comJun 12, 2019
Toyota Glanza Colours
- GAMING GREY
- SPORTIN' RED
- ENTICING SILVER
- INSTA BLUE
- Cafe White
Toyota Glanza Images
Toyota Glanza News
Second Hand Toyota Glanza Cars
Write your Comment on Toyota Glanza
I am driving G MT model with ISG from September 2019 and performance has been great. Post 5k service I was able to reach average of 25.7 km per litre with majority of drive on highway.
IS IT DISAL VARRIENT IS AVAILEBLE
Toyota ki car ki airbag open nhi hoti or unki mostly har cars suv sab may airbag proboem hai . Kuch dino pahile toyota na america may iss baay ke liye 7 cr palenty bhi paid ki hai .Reply
No, It was a Takata Airbag's faulty issue which Toyota replaces those airbags without any cost for all it's customers
Toyota Glanza Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 7.04 - 8.99 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 7.05 - 9.0 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 7.05 - 9.0 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 7.04 - 8.99 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 7.04 - 8.99 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 7.05 - 9.0 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 7.1 - 9.07 Lakh|
Trending Toyota Cars