New Tata Nexon XZ+ (L) Variant Launched At Rs 11.38 Lakh
It replaces the XZ+ (O) variant and gets some features from the top-spec XZ+ (P)
- To commemorate the roll-out of four lakh units of the Nexon, Tata has introduced a new XZ+ (L) variant.
- It’s positioned under the top-spec XZ+ (P) variant and is priced from Rs 11.38 lakh.
- Gets wireless charger, ventilated leatherette seats, air purifier, and an auto-dimming IRVM from the XZ+ (P).
- These features have been traded for the sunroof, which is now exclusive to the top-spec XZ+ (P).
- The new variant gets petrol and diesel engines with manual and automatic transmissions.
Tata has introduced a new XZ+ (L) variant to the expansive lineup of the Nexon to commemorate the roll-out of 4 lakh units of the subcompact SUV. The new variant is positioned below the top-spec XZ+ (P) and is priced from Rs 11.38 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It basically replaces the earlier XZ+ (O) variant and gets some additional features over it.
The new variant is available with petrol and diesel engines, with manual and automatic transmissions and in ‘Dark Edition’ form as well.
Gets More Premium Features, But There’s A Trade Off
The XZ+ (L) variant, in comparison to XZ+ (O), gets ventilated leatherette seats, air purifier, wireless charger and an auto-dimming IRVM, all of which have trickled down from the top-spec XZ+ (P).
However, the XZ+ (O) was offered with a sunroof, which is now only available with the XZ+ (P) variant. This variant also gets a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, cruise control, TPMS, a rear parking camera and rain-sensing wipers.
No Mechanical Changes
The Nexon is offered with 120PS, 1.2-litre turbo-petrol and 110PS, 1.5-litre diesel engines, paired with six-speed manual and AMT units. Besides this, there’s also the Nexon EV Prime (312km range) and Nexon EV Max (437km) on offer.
Price Range And Rivals
Prices of the Tata Nexon range from Rs 7.60 lakh to Rs 14.08 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). It rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Mahindra XUV300, Toyota Urban Cruiser, Renault Kiger and Nissan Magnite.
Read More on : Tata Nexon AMT
0 out of 1 found this helpful