XUV300 Latest Update
Latest update: Mahindra has announced that the XUV300 will be launched on 14 February 2019. Pre-launch bookings for the XUV300 are already underway for a minimum amount of Rs 20,000.
Mahindra XUV300 Launch and Price: The Mahindra XUV300 is scheduled to launch on Valentine's Day. The upcoming sub-4m SUV will be priced between Rs 8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh (ex-showroom).
Mahindra XUV300 Engine: The XUV300 will be offered with a choice of both petrol and diesel engines: a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. The diesel engine will be carried over from the Mahindra Marazzo, where it makes 122PS and 300Nm. Both will be offered with only a 6-speed manual transmission at the time of launch.
Mahindra also has all-electric version of the XUV300 in the works which will be launched in mid-2020. Read more on this here.
Mahindra XUV300 Features: The XUV300 will be equipped with various segment-first features including seven airbags, dual-zone climate control, rear disc brakes and 17-inch alloy wheels. Other features on offer include a sunroof, front and rear parking sensors with camera, LED tail lamps, DRLs and a touchscreen infotainment system. The XUV300 will get ABS, airbags, power windows as standard.
Mahindra XUV300 News
It will become the first Mahindra sub-4m SUV to feature a petrol engine and will pack many segment-first features It will become the first Mahindra sub-4m SUV to feature a petrol engine and will pack
A total of six colour options will be on offer
The XUV300 will be available in four different variants - W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O)
The latest spy images, possibly of the sub-4 metre SUV’s base variant, also reveal how it will cosmetically differ from the top variant
New features revealed in latest spy shots: cruise control, auto headlamps, auto start-stop and more
Mahindra XUV300 Videos
- 1:52Mahindra XUV300 (S201) Unveiled | Exterior, Interior, Features, Launch Date and More!Dec 19, 2018
Mahindra XUV300 Images
Mahindra XUV300 Price
|XUV300Manual, Diesel||Rs.8.0 Lakh*|
Mahindra XUV300 Review
Pros & Cons of Mahindra XUV300
Things We Like in XUV300
- Feature Loaded: The XUV300 will be equipped with features such as a sunroof, dual-zone climate control, push-button start-stop and auto dimming IRVM.
- The XUV300 will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options, unlike some of its rivals
- With Marazzo’s 1.5-litre diesel engine, the XUV300 could become the most powerful SUV in its class.
- For safety, the XUV300 is expected to get dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors and rear parking sensors as standard.
- Mahindra claims that the XUV300 has the longest wheelbase in its class
Things We Don't Like in XUV300
- The XUV300 will not be available with an automatic transmission at launch.
- The 17-inch alloys, if offered with low profile tyres could be a problem considering the bad Indian roads.
Stand Out Features
Seven Airbags: The XUV300 offers dual front airbags, side and curtain airbags and a driver knee airbag. Only the Ford EcoSport packs 6 airbags in the segment.
Dual-zone climate control: Allows driver and the co-passenger to set different temperatures.
Rear Disc Brakes: Only SUV in the segment to offer these. They undoubtedly offer better braking performance compared to drum brakes.
Must read articles before buying Mahindra XUV300
The sub-4m SUV from Mahindra will boast of several segment-first features when it goes on sale in the first half of February 2019
Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Front Cheeta LED light is not good looking, Another wise XUV300 is very good looking in the SUV segment. Actually, I also want to purchase this car & modified the Che...
Marvelous thinking to provide disc brake on the rear wheel. The good car could only make you feel good for the long period, But to realize the feeling so long you must ha...
Original & stunning SUV look, powerful engine options, safest mini SUV, class-leading features and worth for having a sub 4m SUV around 10 budget, it's going to b...
Another milestone of Mahindra. Its looks are awesome, the safety zone is also great, and moreover overall a dynamic package by Mahindra. They also maintain the mileage pe...
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 01, 2019
- Mahindra HaloRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Mahindra S 102Rs.5.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra TUV300 2019Rs.9.74 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 11, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
Other Upcoming Cars
- Nissan KicksRs.9.5 - 12.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 22, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Jeep RenegadeRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 20, 2019
- Volkswagen T-CrossRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 13, 2020
- Renault ArkanaRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019
- Honda VezelRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 30, 2019