Key Specs of Hyundai Venue
|Mileage (upto)||23.7 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1396 cc|
Venue Latest Update
Hyundai Venue Launch & Prices: Hyundai has launched in the Venue in India. It is available in five variants - E, S, SX, SX+ and SX (O). The sub-4 metre SUV is priced from Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 11.10 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India ).
Hyundai Venue Engine Options: The Hyundai Venue is available with a choice of three engine options. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 83PS/115Nm and comes mated to a 5-speed manual. The 1.4-litre diesel engine churns out 90PS/220Nm, mated to a 6-speed manual. The same engines are also offered in the Hyundai Elite i20. The Venue also gets a brand new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor with an output of 120PS/172Nm. It is available with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Here are the fuel economy figures for the Venue:
- 1.2-litre petrol MT- 17.52kmpl
- 1.4-litre diesel MT- 23.70kmpl
- 1.0-litre petrol MT- 18.27kmpl
- 1.0-litre petrol DCT- 18.15kmpl
Hyundai Venue Features: The Venue is packed with features like any other Hyundai. It offers six airbags, wireless mobile charging, cruise control, auto climate control, rear AC vents, push-button start/stop, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a sunroof, at least in the top variant. It also debuts Hyundai's Blue Link connected car technology that uses internet connectivity via an eSIM (from Vodafone Idea). This lets you track various vehicle telematics and remote control of features via the Blue Link mobile app.
Hyundai Venue Colours: The Venue will be available in seven monotone exterior colours - Star Dust, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Denim Blue. It will also be offered in three dual-tone exterior colour options - blue with white roof, white with black roof and orange with black roof - albeit only in the SX variant.
Hyundai Venue price list (Variants)
|E1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.6.5 Lakh*|
|S1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.7.2 Lakh*|
|E Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.7.75 Lakh*|
|S Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.8.21 Lakh*|
|S Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.8.45 Lakh*|
|S Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.35 Lakh*|
|SX Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.54 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.69 Lakh*|
|SX Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.78 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.9.93 Lakh*|
|SX Opt Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl|
Top Selling2 months waiting
|SX Opt Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl|
Top Selling2 months waiting
|SX Plus Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl2 months waiting||Rs.11.11 Lakh*|
Hyundai Venue Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Venue
Things We Like
- Internet Connectivity: The Hyundai Venue gets a bunch of Internet-based connected tech accessible through a smartphone that should aid safety as well as convenience.
- Multiple powertrains: Hyundai Venue offers three engine options – 2 petrol and 1 diesel. A dual-clutch automatic transmission -- the only car in the segment to get it -- with petrol engine is also on offer.
- Looks butch: The Hyundai Venue looks like a proper SUV with boxy design elements like the Creta.
- Safety tech: Apart from the regular set of ABS, 6 airbags, it also gets IRVM-integrated buttons for SOS, RSA along with a distress alarm button in the key fob.
- Feature-rich: Staying true to Hyundai’s DNA, the Venue features projector headlamps with LED DRLs, air purifier, 8-inch touchscreen, sunroof, cruise control, wireless charging and a lot more.
Things We Don't Like
- No Diesel AT: The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the Venue is available with a 6-speed MT only.
- No Top-Spec Petrol Automatic: Hyundai is not offering the petrol-DCT combination in the top-spec SX(O) variant. Instead, it is available in the SX+ variant.
Stand Out Features
Remote-based convenience: Access for ignition startup, door locks and AC temperature through BlueLink smartphone application.
Sunroof: An electric sunroof matches Venue’s youthful exterior design. It might also make the all-black cabin appear roomy.
Wireless charging: It is a boon in today’s scenario wherein all major flagship phones support wireless charging.
Hyundai Venue User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (629)
- Looks (227)
- Comfort (88)
- Mileage (45)
- Engine (69)
- Interior (66)
- Space (43)
- Price (125)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
You are going to get a premium feel at this price, it gives you a City mileage of 11kmpl and 15kmpl on the highway. It fully features loaded and gives you an excellent dr...
- View All Venue Reviews
Hyundai Venue Videos
- 4:21Hyundai Venue 2019 Pros and Cons, Should You Buy One? | CarDekho.comJul 04, 2019
- 9:20Hyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV3OO Comparison Review | Tested on road and track! | Zigwheels.comJun 18, 2019
- 9:12Hyundai Venue : World Class Compact SUV : PowerDriftJun 06, 2019
- 7:512019 Hyundai Venue Review: All The Small SUV You Need? | ZigWheels.ComJun 06, 2019
- 10:1Hyundai Venue 2019 Review: Which engine should you choose?Jun 06, 2019
Hyundai Venue Colours
- Star Dust
- Fiery Red
- Typhoon Silver
- Lava Orange Dual Tone
- Polar White Dual Tone
- Deep Forest
- Polar White
- Lava Orange
Hyundai Venue Images
Hyundai Venue News
Hyundai Venue Road Test
Write your Comment on Hyundai Venue
Good car in decent budget
Only one thing is stopping me from purchasing this is DCT variant hv only 998CC engine. How it justify it as SUV?
Front should have been sharp but it has got boxy looks
Hyundai Venue Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 7.64 - 13.05 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 7.91 - 13.83 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 7.55 - 13.37 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 7.67 - 13.26 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 7.67 - 13.13 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 7.25 - 12.29 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 7.47 - 12.93 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars