- + 33Images
Hyundai VenueChange car
Venue Latest Update
Latest update: Hyundai is set to launch the Venue tomorrow. Here’s everything you need to know about the sub-4m SUV.
Hyundai Venue Launch & Prices: The Hyundai Venue will go on sale in India on 21 May 2019. Expected to be priced from Rs 7.2 lakh - Rs 12 lakh, the 5-seater SUV will be available in five variants - E, S, SX, SX+ and SX (O).
Hyundai Venue Engine Options: The Hyundai Venue will be available with a choice of three engine options. There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine making 83PS/115Nm mated to a 5-speed manual, and a 1.4-litre diesel engine making 90PS/220Nm mated to a 6-speed manual. The same engines are also offered in the Hyundai Elite i20. There is also a new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor with an output of 120PS/172Nm. This will be offered with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Hyundai Venue Features: As we have come to expect of Hyundais, the Venue too is packed with features. It offers six airbags, wireless mobile charging, cruise control, auto climate control, rear AC vents, push-button start/stop, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a sunroof, at least in the top variant. It also debuts Hyundai's Blue Link connected car technology that uses internet connectivity via an eSIM (from Vodafone Idea). This allows for live tracking various vehicle telematics and remote controls via the Blue Link mobile app.
Hyundai Venue Colours: The Venue will be available in seven monotone exterior colours - Star Dust, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Denim Blue. It will also be offered in three dual-tone exterior colour options - blue with white roof, white with black roof and orange with black roof - albeit only in the SX variant.
Hyundai Venue Videos
- 7:30Hyundai Venue: Should You Wait Or Buy Brezza, Nexon, EcoSport, XUV300 Instead? | #BuyOrHoldMay 08, 2019
- 6:62019 Hyundai Venue : An SUV that could blow up the sub-4m segment? : PowerDriftApr 24, 2019
- 5:21Hyundai Venue | First Look | ZigWheels.comApr 20, 2019
- 8:57Hyundai Venue | First Look Review in Hindi | CarDekho.comApr 20, 2019
- 10:14Hyundai Venue Walkaround | Launch date, Specs, Features and Variants revealed | ZigWheels.comApr 18, 2019
Hyundai Venue Images
Hyundai Venue Price
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Venue
Things We Like
- Internet Connectivity: The Hyundai Venue gets a bunch of Internet-based connected tech accessible through a smartphone that should aid safety as well as convenience.
- Multiple powertrains: Hyundai Venue offers three engine options – 2 petrol and 1 diesel. A dual-clutch automatic transmission -- the only car in the segment to get it -- with petrol engine is also on offer.
- Looks butch: The Hyundai Venue looks like a proper SUV with boxy design elements like the Creta.
- Feature-rich: Staying true to Hyundai’s DNA, the Venue will feature projector headlamps with LED DRLs, air purifier, 8-inch touchscreen, sunroof, cruise control, wireless charging and a lot more.
- Safety tech: Apart from the regular set of ABS, 6 airbags, it also gets IRVM-integrated buttons for SOS, RSA along with a distress alarm button in the key fob.
Things We Don't Like
- No Diesel AT: Owners who travel long distances and wanted a diesel-powered Venue with the two pedal convenience might draw a blank.
Stand Out Features
Wireless charging: It is a boon in today’s scenario wherein all major flagship phones support wireless charging.
Remote-based convenience: Access for ignition startup, door locks and AC temperature through BlueLink smartphone application.
Sunroof: An electric sunroof matches Venue’s youthful exterior design. It might also make the all-black cabin appear roomy.
Must read articles before buying Hyundai Venue
Hyundai Venue User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (68)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (4)
- Mileage (1)
- Engine (7)
- Interior (5)
- Space (3)
- Price (17)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Venue Reviews
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Hyundai Venue
Write your Comment on Hyundai Venue
Is venue a goold alternative to creta ex Bpth are diesel 1.4
Can sone one let me know price of venue with automatic transmission with sunroof
boot trunk key hold opning nahi h jo bahut bada dra baqck h
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata H2XRs.5.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2020
- Maruti Future-SRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 02, 2021
- MG HectorRs.15.0 - 19.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Toyota GlanzaRs.7.27 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019