Key Specs of Hyundai Venue
|Mileage (upto)||23.7 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1396 cc|
Venue Latest Update
Latest update: Hyundai has garnered 50,000 bookings for the Venue in just 60 days. Of those bookings, 55 per cent are for models equipped with BlueLink and 35 per cent are for the DCT (dual clutch transmission) variant. Read more about it here.
Find out how the Venue’s turbo-petrol engine with the manual transmission faired in our real-world fuel efficiency test here.
Hyundai Venue Variants & Prices: Hyundai is offering the Venue in five variants - E, S, SX, SX+ and SX (O). The sub-4 metre SUV is priced from Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 11.10 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India ).
Hyundai Venue Engines: The Venue gets a choice of three engine options - two petrol and one diesel. The 1.2-litre petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual and has an output of 83PS/115Nm while only being offered on the E & S variants. The 1.4-litre diesel engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual and produces 90PS/220Nm and the diesel doesn’t get an automatic option. These are the same engines that are offered in the Hyundai Elite i20 too. Hyundai has also given the Venue a brand new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor with an output of 120PS/172Nm. It is available with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and is offered from the S variant onwards. However, the top-spec SX(O) variant does not come with the automatic option.
Here are the Venue’s fuel efficiency figures:
1.2-litre petrol MT- 17.52kmpl
1.4-litre diesel MT- 23.70kmpl
1.0-litre petrol MT- 18.27kmpl
1.0-litre petrol DCT- 18.15kmpl
Hyundai Venue Safety: Hyundai offers the Venue with upto 6 airbags, electronic stability control, vehicle stability management, rear parking camera and automatic headlamps. It gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors and ISOFIX child seat anchor as standard along with the speed alert and front passenger seatbelt reminders. Hyundai Venue Features: The Venue is well equipped like any other Hyundai. It debuted Hyundai's BlueLink connected car technology that uses internet connectivity via an eSIM (from Vodafone Idea). This lets you track various vehicle telematics and remote control of features via the BlueLink mobile app. The Venue’s feature list includes auto climate control, rear AC vents, wireless mobile charging, cruise control, push-button start/stop, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a sunroof, at least in the top variant. Hyundai Venue Rivals: The Venue competes with other sub-4m SUVs such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and the Honda WR-V. Hyundai Venue Colours: The Venue is available in seven monotone exterior colours - Star Dust, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Denim Blue. It is offered in three dual-tone exterior colour options - blue with white roof, white with black roof and orange with black roof - albeit only in the SX variant.
Hyundai Venue price list (Variants)
|E1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl||Rs.6.5 Lakh*|
|S1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl||Rs.7.2 Lakh*|
|E Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.7.75 Lakh*|
|S Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.8.21 Lakh*|
|S Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.8.45 Lakh*|
|S Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl||Rs.9.35 Lakh*|
|SX Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.9.54 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.9.69 Lakh*|
|SX Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.9.78 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.9.93 Lakh*|
|SX Opt Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.10.6 Lakh*|
|SX Opt Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl|
|SX Plus Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. Does Hyundai Venue 1.4 CRDI has enough power in highways and city use? What is the diesel engine's top speed and 0-100 acceleration?A.
Hyundai Venue 1.4 diesel engine is quite easy-going and among the most refined of the lot. It barely makes a sound as you start it up, and get going. So, you can leave it in a gear higher than usual and be rest assured the engine won’t knock and protest. This is an absolute boon inside city traffic, where the Venue will be spending most of its time. On the highway, the motor feels at ease chugging miles at triple-digit speeds. The top speed of Venue is around 160km/h and it takes 10.8-10.85 seconds to cover 0-100 kmph. Moreover, we'd suggest taking a test drive so that you can understand the difference and finalize your purchase - Car ShowroomsAnswered , 2 hours ago
Hyundai Venue Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Venue
Things We Like
- Internet Connectivity: The Hyundai Venue gets a bunch of Internet-based connected tech accessible through a smartphone that should aid safety as well as convenience.
- Multiple powertrains: Hyundai Venue offers three engine options – 2 petrol and 1 diesel. A dual-clutch automatic transmission -- the only car in the segment to get it -- with petrol engine is also on offer.
- Looks butch: The Hyundai Venue looks like a proper SUV with boxy design elements like the Creta.
- Safety tech: Apart from the regular set of ABS, 6 airbags, it also gets IRVM-integrated buttons for SOS, RSA along with a distress alarm button in the key fob.
- Feature-rich: Staying true to Hyundai’s DNA, the Venue features projector headlamps with LED DRLs, air purifier, 8-inch touchscreen, sunroof, cruise control, wireless charging and a lot more.
Things We Don't Like
- No Diesel AT: The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the Venue is available with a 6-speed MT only.
- No Top-Spec Petrol Automatic: Hyundai is not offering the petrol-DCT combination in the top-spec SX(O) variant. Instead, it is available in the SX+ variant.
Stand Out Features
Remote-based convenience: Access for ignition startup, door locks and AC temperature through BlueLink smartphone application.
Sunroof: An electric sunroof matches Venue’s youthful exterior design. It might also make the all-black cabin appear roomy.
Wireless charging: It is a boon in today’s scenario wherein all major flagship phones support wireless charging.
Hyundai Venue User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (764)
- Looks (261)
- Comfort (118)
- Mileage (70)
- Engine (98)
- Interior (90)
- Space (55)
- Price (152)
- More ...
- View All Venue Reviews
Hyundai Venue Videos
- 11:58Hyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport Comparison Review in Hindi | CarDekho.comJul 19, 2019
- 4:21Hyundai Venue 2019 Pros and Cons, Should You Buy One? | CarDekho.comJul 04, 2019
- 9:20Hyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV3OO Comparison Review | Tested on road and track! | Zigwheels.comJun 18, 2019
- 9:12Hyundai Venue : World Class Compact SUV : PowerDriftJun 06, 2019
- 7:512019 Hyundai Venue Review: All The Small SUV You Need? | ZigWheels.ComJun 06, 2019
Hyundai Venue Colours
- Star Dust
- Fiery Red
- Typhoon Silver
- Lava Orange Dual Tone
- Polar White Dual Tone
- Deep Forest
- Polar White
- Lava Orange
Hyundai Venue Images
Hyundai Venue News
Hyundai Venue Road Test
Similar Hyundai Venue Used Cars
Write your Comment on Hyundai Venue
doesnt like speedometer in sx model
Turbo in petrol engine in sx variant..will it create problem in future.?
good car on this prize
Hyundai Venue Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 6.5 - 11.1 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 6.5 - 11.1 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 6.5 - 11.1 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 6.5 - 11.1 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 6.5 - 11.1 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 6.5 - 11.1 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 6.53 - 11.14 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars