- + 6Images
Hyundai VenueChange car
Venue Latest Update
The Hyundai Venue is a five-seater sub-compact SUV that is set to launch in India on 21 May 2019. Unofficial bookings for the Venue are already underway for a token amount of Rs 21,000. The Venue is expected to be priced between Rs 7.5 - Rs 12 lakh. Its competition includes other sub-4m SUVs such as Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and the Honda WR-V.
Hyundai Venue Engine Options: The Hyundai Venue will be powered by a choice of three engines. There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine making 83PS/115Nm mated to a 5-speed manual, and a 1.4-litre diesel engine making 90PS/220Nm mated to a 6-speed manual. The same engines are also offered in the Hyundai Elite i20. There is also a new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol unit with an output of 120PS/172Nm. This will be offered with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Hyundai Venue Features: Being a Hyundai, the Venue is packed with features. It offers six airbags, wireless mobile charging, cruise control, auto climate control, rear AC vents, push-button start/stop, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a sunroof, at least in the top variant. It also debuts Hyundai's Blue Link connected car technology that uses internet connectivity using an eSIM (from Vodafone Idea). This allows for live tracking various vehicle telematics and remote controls via the Blue Link mobile app.
Hyundai Venue News
Skoda will eventually have to bring in cars below the next-gen Rapid, although the carmaker won’t go too deep into the sub-Rs 10 lakh price bracket
We put the new Hyundai in town next to one of its immediate rivals to compare these two sub-4 metre rivals
Hyundai’s Venue new sub-4metre SUV is coming late to the segment. So, has it come better prepared to trump the competition? If so, how does the Venue plan to wow?
Hyundai Venue is all set to take on the oldest player — Ford EcoSport — in the now-crowded sub-4m SUV space
The sub-4m SUV from Hyundai brings first-in-segment Internet-connected car tech wherein several functions are controlled via an app
Hyundai Venue Videos
- 6:62019 Hyundai Venue : An SUV that could blow up the sub-4m segment? : PowerDriftApr 24, 2019
- 5:21Hyundai Venue | First Look | ZigWheels.comApr 20, 2019
- 8:57Hyundai Venue | First Look Review in Hindi | CarDekho.comApr 20, 2019
- 10:14Hyundai Venue Walkaround | Launch date, Specs, Features and Variants revealed | ZigWheels.comApr 18, 2019
- 9:45Hyundai Venue | Detailed Walkaround In Hindi | Features, Expected Price & more | CarDekho.comApr 18, 2019
Hyundai Venue Images
Hyundai Venue Price
|UPCOMING1.0T PetrolManual, Petrol||Rs.7.5 Lakh*|
|UPCOMING1.2 PetrolManual, Petrol||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
|UPCOMING1.4 DieselManual, Diesel||Rs.12.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Venue
Things We Like
- Internet Connectivity: The Hyundai Venue gets a bunch of Internet-based connected tech accessible through a smartphone that should aid safety as well as convenience.
- Multiple powertrains: Hyundai Venue offers three engine options – 2 petrol and 1 diesel. A dual-clutch automatic transmission -- the only car in the segment to get it -- with petrol engine is also on offer.
- Looks butch: The Hyundai Venue looks like a proper SUV with boxy design elements like the Creta.
- Feature-rich: Staying true to Hyundai’s DNA, the Venue will feature projector headlamps with LED DRLs, air purifier, 8-inch touchscreen, sunroof, cruise control, wireless charging and a lot more.
- Safety tech: Apart from the regular set of ABS, 6 airbags, it also gets IRVM-integrated buttons for SOS, RSA along with a distress alarm button in the key fob.
Things We Don't Like
- No Diesel AT: Owners who travel long distances and wanted a diesel-powered Venue with the two pedal convenience might draw a blank.
Stand Out Features
Wireless charging: It is a boon in today’s scenario wherein all major flagship phones support wireless charging.
Remote-based convenience: Access for ignition startup, door locks and AC temperature through BlueLink smartphone application.
Sunroof: An electric sunroof matches Venue’s youthful exterior design. It might also make the all-black cabin appear roomy.
Hyundai Venue User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (34)
- Most helpful (10)
- Looks (17)
- Price (11)
- Engine (4)
- Comfort (3)
- More ...
- View All Venue Reviews
Write your Comment on Hyundai Venue
Automatic is available? and disel version
very very bad, low leg room, low wheelbase and overall width, back seat only for two kids... urgent update needed.
Should i go for creta sx (o) or wait for hyundai venueReply
Ask Rakesh Behera. An experienced test drive expert. Have taken test drive of 100+ vehicles in last 2 weeks. https://www.facebook.com/rakesh.behera16
You should go to creta sx o
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata H2XRs.5.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2020
- Maruti Future-SRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 02, 2021
- MG HectorRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020