- + 32Images
- + 9Colours
Hyundai VenueChange car
Key Specs of Hyundai Venue
|Mileage (upto)||23.7 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1396 cc|
Venue Latest Update
Hyundai Venue Launch & Prices: Hyundai has launched in the Venue in India. It is available in five variants - E, S, SX, SX+ and SX (O). The sub-4 metre SUV is priced from Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 11.10 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India ).
Hyundai Venue Engine Options: The Hyundai Venue is available with a choice of three engine options. The 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 83PS/115Nm and comes mated to a 5-speed manual. The 1.4-litre diesel engine churns out 90PS/220Nm, mated to a 6-speed manual. The same engines are also offered in the Hyundai Elite i20. The Venue also gets a brand new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor with an output of 120PS/172Nm. It is available with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Here are the fuel economy figures for the Venue:
- 1.2-litre petrol MT- 17.52kmpl
- 1.4-litre diesel MT- 23.70kmpl
- 1.0-litre petrol MT- 18.27kmpl
- 1.0-litre petrol DCT- 18.15kmpl
Hyundai Venue Features: The Venue is packed with features like any other Hyundai. It offers six airbags, wireless mobile charging, cruise control, auto climate control, rear AC vents, push-button start/stop, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a sunroof, at least in the top variant. It also debuts Hyundai's Blue Link connected car technology that uses internet connectivity via an eSIM (from Vodafone Idea). This lets you track various vehicle telematics and remote control of features via the Blue Link mobile app.
Hyundai Venue Colours: The Venue will be available in seven monotone exterior colours - Star Dust, Fiery Red, Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Denim Blue. It will also be offered in three dual-tone exterior colour options - blue with white roof, white with black roof and orange with black roof - albeit only in the SX variant.
Hyundai Venue price list (Variants)
|E1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl||Rs.6.5 Lakh*|
|S1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.52 kmpl||Rs.7.2 Lakh*|
|E Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.7.75 Lakh*|
|S Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.8.21 Lakh*|
|S Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.8.45 Lakh*|
|S Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl||Rs.9.35 Lakh*|
|SX Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.9.54 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.9.69 Lakh*|
|SX Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.9.78 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.9.93 Lakh*|
|SX Opt Turbo998 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.27 kmpl||Rs.10.6 Lakh*|
|SX Opt Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.7 kmpl||Rs.10.84 Lakh*|
|SX Plus Turbo DCT998 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.15 kmpl||Rs.11.11 Lakh*|
Hyundai Venue Comparison with similar cars
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Venue
Things We Like
- Internet Connectivity: The Hyundai Venue gets a bunch of Internet-based connected tech accessible through a smartphone that should aid safety as well as convenience.
- Multiple powertrains: Hyundai Venue offers three engine options – 2 petrol and 1 diesel. A dual-clutch automatic transmission -- the only car in the segment to get it -- with petrol engine is also on offer.
- Looks butch: The Hyundai Venue looks like a proper SUV with boxy design elements like the Creta.
- Safety tech: Apart from the regular set of ABS, 6 airbags, it also gets IRVM-integrated buttons for SOS, RSA along with a distress alarm button in the key fob.
- Feature-rich: Staying true to Hyundai’s DNA, the Venue features projector headlamps with LED DRLs, air purifier, 8-inch touchscreen, sunroof, cruise control, wireless charging and a lot more.
Things We Don't Like
- No Diesel AT: The 1.4-litre diesel engine on the Venue is available with a 6-speed MT only.
- No Top-Spec Petrol Automatic: Hyundai is not offering the petrol-DCT combination in the top-spec SX(O) variant. Instead, it is available in the SX+ variant.
Stand Out Features
Remote-based convenience: Access for ignition startup, door locks and AC temperature through BlueLink smartphone application.
Sunroof: An electric sunroof matches Venue’s youthful exterior design. It might also make the all-black cabin appear roomy.
Wireless charging: It is a boon in today’s scenario wherein all major flagship phones support wireless charging.
Hyundai Venue User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (211)
- Looks (85)
- Comfort (16)
- Mileage (14)
- Engine (18)
- Interior (25)
- Space (11)
- Price (31)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
This is an excellent car in this segment. The mileage is great. The power is amazing. The features are really impressive. The comfort is really good with luxurious looks ...
Luxury features at low rates Sunroof beat Nexon Wireless charging beats Nexon and Brezza both Hyundai petrol turbo engine is better than Nexon petrol and Brezza diesel en...
- View All Venue Reviews
Hyundai Venue Videos
- 5:40Hyundai Venue vs Rivals, Price, Variants & Features Explained in Hindi ! CarDekhoMay 24, 2019
- 5:36Hyundai Venue Price In India Revealed! Variants, Features, Mileage and More ExplainedMay 24, 2019
- 5:48Hyundai Venue Launch Walkaround (Hindi) Specs, Prices And FeaturesMay 22, 2019
- 9:48Hyundai Venue 2019 Launched | Price in India vs XUV300, Brezza | ZigWheels.comMay 22, 2019
- 7:30Hyundai Venue: Should You Wait Or Buy Brezza, Nexon, EcoSport, XUV300 Instead? | #BuyOrHoldMay 22, 2019
Hyundai Venue Colours
- Star Dust
- Fiery Red
- Typhoon Silver
- Lava Orange Dual Tone
- Polar White Dual Tone
- Deep Forest
- Polar White
- Lava Orange
Hyundai Venue Images
Hyundai Venue News
Can’t decide which of the two SUVs you should you go for? We help you find out
Diesel cars will become considerably expensive after they’re upgraded to meet BS6 standards, but Hyundai has decided to not give up on the tech yet
If you waited for the price announcement at launch to get a new Venue, you might have to wait for up to 2 months till delivery
Offers a palette of seven monotone and three dual-tone exterior colours to choose from
The Venue sub-4m SUV is available in five variants: E, S, SX, SX(O) & SX+
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about Hyundai Venue
- 1 Answer
- 1 Answer
Write your Comment on Hyundai Venue
front view of venue is not attractive atall because of the headlight and looks boxy old type landmaster car
Is venue a goold alternative to creta ex Bpth are diesel 1.4Reply
If you are looking for a feature loaded car on a budget, you may go for Hyundai Venue. On the other hand, Creta EX would be a better pick if you want better sapce with all basic creature comfort.
Can sone one let me know price of venue with automatic transmission with sunroofReply
Hyundai Venue SX Plus Turbo DCT gets sunroof and it is priced at Rs. 11.11 Lakh(Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Click on the given link to get on-road price details: https://bit.ly/2X1Lni0
Hyundai Venue Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 7.57 - 13.0 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 7.91 - 13.81 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 7.5 - 13.34 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 7.63 - 13.22 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 7.7 - 13.16 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 7.21 - 12.28 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 7.47 - 12.92 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 09, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019