Taigun Latest Update
Volkswagen Taigun Launch: It is expected to be launched by August.
Volkswagen Taigun Price: The Taigun could be priced from Rs 9 lakh to Rs 17.5 lakh (ex-showroom).
Volkswagen Taigun Seating Capacity: Volkswagen’s compact SUV will be available in a 5-seater layout.
Volkswagen Taigun Powertrains: The SUV will be equipped with two turbocharged petrol engines: 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre units, both with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard. Both engines get their own automatic options as well: 6-speed torque converter for the 1.0-litre TSI and 7-speed DSG for the 1.5-litre TSI EVO. The latter also comes with active cylinder technology that shuts off two cylinders based on driving inputs to increase fuel efficiency.
Volkswagen Taigun Features: It is expected to get ventilated front seats, a digital driver’s display, a sunroof, wireless charging, and a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system. It could also feature auto AC, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels.
Volkswagen Taigun Safety: Safety kit will include up to six airbags, electronic stability control, and ISOFIX child seat anchorages.
Volkswagen Taigun Rivals: The VW SUV will take on the Skoda Kushaq, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross, Renault Duster, Nissan Kicks. If you want a more rugged compact SUV, check out the Mahindra Scorpio.
Alternatives of Volkswagen Taigun
Volkswagen Taigun Videos
Volkswagen Taigun 2021 has 12 video of its detailed review, pros & cons, comparison & variant explained,test drive experience, features, specs, interior & exterior details and more. Watch our Latest Hindi video of Volkswagen Taigun to know price, safety features & more.
- #BuyOrHold: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq, Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos | CarDekho.comApr 13, 2021
- 3:24Volkswagen India SUV Range Simplified | Taigun, T-ROC, Tiguan AllSpace | Zigwheels.comApr 13, 2021
Volkswagen Taigun Images
Top Suv Cars
Volkswagen Taigun price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGTaigun1498 cc, Automatic, Petrol||Rs.10.00 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Volkswagen Taigun
Things We Like
- 1.0 TSi and 1.5 TSi turbo-petrol engines promise a whole lotta fun.
- Classy, understated styling looks elegant. Sure to age well.
- Gets all the must-haves: sunroof, wireless charging, digital driver’s display, and ventilated seats.
Things We Don't Like
- Best suited for usage as a 4-seater, not 5.
- Feature misses: panoramic sunroof, powered driver’s seat, 360-degree camera.
- No diesel engine option.
Stand Out Features
Segment-first fully digital instrument cluster.
Cylinder deactivation with the 1.5 TSi.
Volkswagen Taigun User Reviews
- All (9)
- Looks (2)
- Comfort (3)
- Engine (2)
- Interior (1)
- Price (2)
- Power (1)
- Performance (2)
- More ...
- View All Taigun Reviews
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
What is the expected price of Volkswagen Taigun?
What is the estimated launch date of Volkswagen Taigun?
What are the expected key specifications of Volkswagen Taigun?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Volkswagen Taigun?
Does the Volkswagen Taigun have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Taigun
Does Taigun come with factory fit CNG ?
Mileage of Taigun ?
What is expected mileage of Tigun in both engines ?
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
- Skoda KushaqRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
- Hyundai AlcazarRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2021
- Mahindra TUV 300Rs.10.80 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 17, 2021
- MG ZSRs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2021
- Force GurkhaRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2021