- + 8Images
MG Hector PlusChange car
Hector Plus Latest Update
MG Hector Plus Launch and Price: It is expected to be launched by July 2020 with prices ranging from Rs 14 lakh to Rs 19 lakh.
MG Hector Plus Engine and Transmission: Under the bonnet, the Plus shares its powertrains with the Hector, but in BS6 form. The options are a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol (143PS/250Nm) and the Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine(170PS/350Nm), both mated to a 6-speed manual. As with the standard Hector, only the petrol engine gets an automatic option by way of a 6-speed DCT.
MG Hector Plus Features: The Hector Plus has a similar feature list as the regular Hector with its 10.4-inch vertical touchscreen infotainment system with an eSIM for connected car technology, panoramic sunroof, cruise control, power-adjustable front seats, 360 Around View camera, and up to 6 airbags. The Hector Plus gets third row AC vents and a USB charge port too.
MG Hector Plus Videos
- 3:9MG Hector Plus | The party gets bigger | 2020 Auto Expo | PowerDriftFeb 09, 2020
MG Hector Plus Images
MG Hector Plus Price
|UPCOMINGHector Plus1451 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.14.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
MG Motor India has revealed the Hector Plus at Auto Expo 2020. It comes with captain seats for the middle row occupants. It’s also the first Hector in India to come with a third row of seats.Answered on 18 Feb 2020
MG Hector Plus User Reviews
- All (2)
- Looks (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Seat (1)
- Leather seat (1)
- Seat cover (1)
- Sunroof (1)
Write your Comment on MG Hector Plus
Trending MG Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Tata SierraRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Honda HR-VRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021