Volkswagen Taigun Road Test Review
The Volkswagen Taigun was my long-term driver for the last six months. It’s time to let go of the keys now and tell you how it fared over 6,000km
The Taigun has been with me for over a month now and it’s been put to some proper work.
My first long-termer in over six years and it’s another Volkswagen! I’m keeping these keys to myself
With its Indianised platform, does the Taigun compromise on its innate Volkswagen-ness or can it impart the feel of an upgrade over the Polo and Vento?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 1093 reviews
- Maruti Brezza: 7000Km Long Term Conclusionbased on 490 reviews
- Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta: Space And Practicality Comparedbased on 360 reviews
- Volkswagen Virtus Review | The Perfect Sedan?based on 234 reviews
- 2023 Kia Seltos First Drive Review: Accomplished, Yet A Lot To Provebased on 283 reviews
Trending Volkswagen Cars