Leaked: Ertiga Facelift Variants and Features Details
- 8882 Views
- 1 Comments
- Write a comment
Country’s largest car manufacturer is gearing up to launch the 2015 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift on 10th October. A production spec version of the car was showcased at the Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show in August this year and it is expected that the Indian version will be identical to the one showcased. The original Ertiga MPV was able to register an impressive number of bookings within only a couple of months of its launch, which took place 3 years ago in 2012. Today, images revealing variants and features of the car have been leaked online. So we’ve compiled a list of features that will be available in the variants of upcoming Ertiga MPV 2015.
- Ertiga L : Power steering, Tilt steering, Manual AC, Driver-side airbag and Seat belt reminder buzzer
- Ertiga L (O) : L variant features + pretensioner, force limiter, front passenger airbag, ABS and EBD
- Ertiga V : L (O) variant features + audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and CD, integrated turn indicator on the ORVMs, chrome grille, electrically-adjustable and folding ORVMs, keyless entry, rear AC, reverse parking sensor, front and rear power windows, 50:50 split for third row and second row power socket.
- Ertiga Z : V variant features + alloy wheels, height-adjustable driver seat, steering mounted audio controls, rear wiper and defogger
- Ertiga Z+ : Z variant features + Reverse parking camera, SmartPlay touchscreen entertainment system and Smart key with engine starter button
The petrol V variant will also be available with a 4-speed automatic transmission, along with a 5-speed manual. Maruti will also introduce its SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) mild hybrid technology in the diesel variant, which was seen for the first time in Ciaz sedan.
Read More on : Ertiga
- Renew Maruti Ertiga 2015-2022 Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful