2017 Audi Q3 Launched At Rs 34.20 Lakh
Audi India has launched the updated version of the Q3, with subtle aesthetic changes, standardisation of features and a slightly uprated 2.0-litre diesel engine. The 2017 Q3 2.0-litre TDI (front-wheel drive) starts at Rs 34.20 lakh, while the 2.0-litre TDI Quattro is priced at Rs 37.20 lakh (all prices ex-showroom, New Delhi).
- The 2.0-litre TDI now produces 184PS of max power in the Quattro model, while the front-wheel–drive (FWD) version churns out 150PS of power; there is a slight power bump in both the models
- The torque output of the Quattro remains unaltered (380Nm), while there is a 20Nm increase in the FWD model
- Both the versions of the 2.0-litre TDI are now mated to an updated seven-speed automatic transmission (previously, the FWD version was mated to a six-speed manual gearbox)
- Comes standard with a panoramic sunroof, 17-inch alloy wheels (235/55 R17 tyres), LED headlights with signature LED DRLs, front seats with electric adjustment, dual zone automatic air conditioner, and others
- Aesthetically, it gets a redesigned front bumper along with new air inlets which, coupled with the all-around body cladding, makes it look more rugged than before
The 2017 Q3 is a slightly updated version of the facelifted model, which was launched in the Indian market in 2015. This is certainly the last hurrah for the car before the second generation arrives in a couple of years. Speaking of its rivals, the Mercedes-Benz GLA and the BMW X1 are two of its prime adversaries.
Recommended Read: Mercedes-Benz GLA Facelift Teased; Debut At Detroit Motor Show
Read More on : Q3
0 out of 0 found this helpful