GLA Class highlights
Mercedes-Benz has launched the facelift of the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 4MATIC. It is powered by a 2.0-litre, turbo-petrol engine that pumps out 381PS of power 475Nm of torque. Mated to the engine is a seven-speed, dual-clutch transmission. Power will be sent to the wheels via the 4MATIC four-wheel drive system. The setup is enough for it to complete the 0-100kmph sprint in 4.4 seconds and reach an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
As far as styling changes are concerned, the GLA 45 features 18-inch blacked-out alloy wheels, decals on the lower half of the doors, a rear diffuser and a quad-exhaust configuration. The car will also be offered in a glossy black paint scheme with yellow strips on the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, ORVMs and the outer rim of the alloy wheels.
Mercedes-Benz has come up with a new ‘Aero’ edition of the car. It entails some new design elements which include matt graphite grey-coloured AMG sports stripes with AMG night package - gloss black finish across the front splitter, fascia and grill, along with side skirts and wing mirrors. It also gets yellow highlights along the side sill panels, rear bumper and the wing mirrors.
The new GLA 45 AMG is priced at Rs 77.85 lakh, while the Aero edition is priced at Rs 80.57 lakh (both prices are ex-showroom, India).
To know more click here.
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|200 Sport1991 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 13.7 kmpl||Rs.33.78 Lakh*|
Mileage of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Mercedes-Benz GLA Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class :: Review :: ZigWheels
- 7:10Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG | First Drive Video Review - Mercedes Video
- 7:46Mercedes-Benz GLA 200 CDI | First Drive Video Review
- 8:252014 Mercedes-Benz GLA | Exclusive India Drive Video Review
- 2:27GLAdventure - Kanha | Part 1 | Powered By Autocar India
- 7:142014 Mercedes-Benz GLA India first drive review
- 10:21Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLA review
- 1:2LiveRestless with the new GLA-Class
Mercedes-Benz GLA Class in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLA Class
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month