Tata Tiago Wizz Limited Edition To Launch Soon
The limited-run Tata Tiago Wizz features sporty aesthetic additions both inside and out, which set it apart from the regular model
Tata will soon introduce a limited edition variant of its bread and butter model - the Tiago -, called the Tiago Wizz. It is expected to be launched in the coming days (around mid-September). The limited-run model is likely to be based on the second-last XT trim.
What’s on offer?
- Available only in the Berry Red and Pearlescent White colour options of the regular hatchback
- Comes with contrasting black roof and outside rearview mirrors
- Features roof rails
- New wheel covers with red accent
- ‘Wizz’ badge at the rear
- Red highlights on the grille and alloy wheels
- The seats are upholstered in a new fabric
- Red highlights on the AC vents
- Besides these, it carries forward the features of the XT trim
Since it is a limited-run model there are no mechanical changes. The Tiago XT is available in both petrol and diesel engines and in 5-speed manual or AMT (only with petrol) options. However, the Tata Tiago Wizz edition is only available in the manual version of the hatchback.
- Engine: Revotron 1.2L 3-cylinder
- Power: 85PS
- Torque: 114Nm
- Fuel Efficiency: 23.84kmpl
- Engine: Revotorq 1.05L 3-cylinder
- Power: 70PS
- Torque: 140Nm
- Fuel Efficiency: 27.28kmpl
Read More on : Tiago on road price