Renault Launches 2016 Duster’s Adventure Edition At Rs 9.64 Lakh
Just like the previous model, the facelifted Duster’s Adventure Edition comes with rugged aesthetic upgrades, and it’s available in both 85PS and 110PS versions of the 1.5-litre diesel.
Renault has quietly introduced the ‘Adventure Edition’ of the facelifted Duster at Rs 9.64 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). It is available in both versions of the 1.5-litre dCi diesel – 85PS and 110PS – though the 110PS version can only be had with the AWD (all-wheel drive) variant. The six-speed manual (FWD) and the AMT (automated manual transmission) variants of the 110PS diesel are not offered with it.
Prices (ex-showroom, New Delhi)
The Adventure Editions are nearly 10k costlier than their corresponding variants:
- Adventure Edition RXE 85PS – Rs 9.64 lakh
- Adventure Edition RXL 85PS – Rs 10.45 lakh
- Adventure Edition RXZ AWD 110PS – Rs 13.77 lakh
- The Adventure Editions come sans chrome appliques and offer glossy black finish instead; grille and the licence applique are finished in the same
- Unlike the stock Duster, they come with all-around body cladding along with a ‘front armour’ with lamps and Duster branding
- Feature a compass decal on the D-pillar along with ‘Adventure’ branding
- Mustard Yellow coloured front faux skid plate and roof rails
- Two new colours on offer – Outback Bronze and Slate Grey – while the existing Pearl White and Moonlight Silver are also offered
- Interestingly, they come upholstered in denim, also have zips
- New black door fabric inserts and leather-wrapped steering wheel, both with contrasting Mustard Yellow stitching
- Mustard Yellow highlights on air vents and central dial of the instrument cluster
- Adventure branding on steering wheel and floor mats
Each of the Duster Adventure Editions come with the features pertaining to their corresponding variants. However, the steering-mounted audio control is standard across the Adventure Edition range, and the 85PS RXL variant comes with touchscreen infotainment system, though without navigation (110PS AWD features navigation).
Besides all this, the Adventure Editions will also offer Renault’s new optional app – SmartDrive – which will feed live data to your smartphone via a Bluetooth dongle. The app will provide most of the driving data such as fastest 0-60kmph time, overspeeding warnings along with other alerts.
Recommended Read: 2016 Renault Duster AMT - First Drive Review
Read More on : Duster price