Hyundai adds Premium SE trim to Grand i10 in UK, features automatic AC!
Hyundai UK has introduced a new ‘Premium SE’ trim to the existing line up of the second generation i10 (the vehicle in India is christened as Grand i10). The Premium SE variant is available in both manual and automatic trim, prices starts from £11,995 (approximately Rs. 11.35 lac) for manual and £12,650 (approximately Rs. 11.97 lac) for automatic. Another strong competitor of i10 will be the Tata's upcoming Zica. To keep the competition up, Tata Zica Price needs to be competitive enough as the carmaker is heavily relying on it to revamp its brand image in the country.
What Premium SE adds?
- Major change in the Premium SE trims is the addition of an automatic climate control along with heated front seats and steering wheel
- It rides on 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels (Indian version is offered with 14-inch radials)
- Features electronic tilt and slide glass sunroof
- Smart key with engine stop/start button
- Chrome exterior door handles and rear parking sensors
Tony Whitehorn, President and CEO of Hyundai Motor UK, commented, “Since its launch a year ago, we’ve already sold over 25,000 units of New Generation i10 in the UK. The introduction of Premium SE will look to build on this success by providing customers with competitive levels of technology, without the need to compromise on the small car package.”
Will these be added to our Grand i10?
Hyundai India might add the automatic climate control with the Grand i10 facelift which can be expected later this year or early next year (launch in September 2013), since the company already offers climate control in the Xcent. Moreover, 15-inch alloys can also be expected while the possibilities of sunroof are limited.
Read More on : Hyundai i10 price
- Renew Hyundai i10 Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful